Do you think if you guys werent incels or werent trying to impress girls that you wouldnt lift anymore...

Do you think if you guys werent incels or werent trying to impress girls that you wouldnt lift anymore? Is that the only point to lifting?

Attached: elliot-rodger-facebook2.jpg?w968h681.jpg (968x681, 46K)

yes

no

No lifts for your bone structure so no lel

i thought sociopaths were great at picking up women. what happened with him?

I'd still lift, but if girls weren't a factor I'd become obese to get as strong at the big 3 as I could get.

Wait, if we're all incels then why am I paying so much in child support?

Attached: derpzilla.jpg (906x829, 104K)

DONT GO ER

Sociapthy + autism = no hope

Nope. Just got my 1 rep max on the leg press from 810lbs to 900lbs and I feel like a million bucks.

Didn't you get the memo? You now have to pay support on your wife's son too

here's three reasons

Attached: 1521547417078.jpg (719x768, 73K)

its temporary. might as well shoot heroin

No xir
Competence within matter remains asset unless we go full Brainstorm

Attached: MPW-42890.jpg (500x393, 28K)

True. Already considering pushing for 950.

go for it

If you can't get laid while you're out of shape you probably still won't when you're in shape.

I could still get laid when I was damn near obese. (5'9" btw)

You should lift for you, if you wanna get laid, work on your social skills, but being in shape might help you get women who are better people.

He wasn't a sociopath

how do you figure?

>i
>me
>look at how magnificent i am
>me
>i deserve
>i
>me
>i

Attached: 123.jpg (720x960, 143K)

Narcissism isn’t sociopathy. Elliot had a cocktail of mental illness, but I don’t think he was a sociopath. His biggest problem was that he had literally no idea how to socialize.

Why wouldn’t they just adopt children already alive that need help?

narcissism is absolutely a trait of a sociopath, as is a complete lack of empathy for other people. he murdered a bunch of innocent people because he was too much of an autistic sociopath to read people and figure out how to connect with them

This, Id be in permabulk if i didn’t have to get a gay ass six pack for girls

>he’s doing the fucking onions face
This shit literally writes itself

Not today. All the college guys actually capable of spotting that weight left for the night and I don't want to push my luck. Will try for 950 on Monday.

>everyone on the internet is an incel and everyone on Jow Forums is a degenerate loser who has no idea what they're doing

I am a firefighter and I need to outlift the other firefighters to make up for being a manlet, so no.

Enjoy your visit to snap city

yes

Attached: 542-luka-facebookjpg.jpg (1200x808, 56K)

fred fuchs

Why do you care about leg pressing 950?? I doubt youre doing multiple full reps, i see no point. Are you wrapping your knees i hope?

is he an ass fucker?

I'm lifting to achieve what I feel I was born to do. To be successful, I must be strong

People who lift for women are never gonna make it.

I lift for myself. Most women I've been with could honestly care less so long as I'm not too fat or too skinny and don't treat em like shit

Attached: 1554432947564.jpg (1400x984, 233K)

100%
strength is meaningless in modern life
if you somehow regularly get into fights as an adult you have other problems

only reason anyone lifts is either to compensate or to trying to up their SMV

If that happens, so be it. But I'm not going to be some dipshit with his head unprotected

unlike most of fit i started lifting in high school so I could be better at football. at this point its part of my life and I feel like shit if I go longer than a week without lifting

No, because lifting has been better than anything else I've tried for dealing with depression

bingo, good argument about it being beneficial for fighting depression

fit? more like fat

I stopped lifting because I let life and an addiction to DotA 2 get in the way. All the while I was courting my now wife. Getting girls was a psychological problem that lifting helped me fix, but I later realized that lifting was just a small part.

I'm back into lifting 5-ish weeks now and I feel amazing. I'm also getting my wife into it. I want us both to look good for each other and to mog other fat couples who've ballooned to shit since getting married. I'm trying to create a proper traditional lifestyle as the head of the household and I want strength and discipline to be a part of it.

I also lift to prepare for what I see as the inevitable turning point in society. Things are very clearly on the verge of breaking down. Not only do I want to survive but I wish to be a strong patriarch for my family and a leader to others. In a future where might makes right I want to be a contender. I want my children to live on to do great things, and I must be their example to build upon.

So you see, lifting for girls can lead to lifting for other things. You push through girls into ABUNDANCE, and there you see the possibility of a greater horizon. That's what becoming a man is all about.

It's not your son, but you better pay those bills user.

Attached: d48.png (1102x925, 1.19M)