>be 5'10 obese user
>lift 6 days a week and go on 1400 calorie diet
>excel spreadsheets, Google, the works.
>lose 1lb in one week
>get frustrated and go to 1600 calories
>gain a lb
>do keto instead
>lose 4lbs in one week

When did you realize counting calories was a meme?

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-22-12-33-38.png (700x794, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Olin_Atwater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not if you're actually at a healthy weight.

What is water weight?

You’re not counting correctly.

CICO drones are so dumb they double down on their shitty weight loss strategy instead of using more effective diets that take less work.

Feels good to eat all the food I want because I choose healthy calories.

Counting calories is for chumps.

>I lift for women what do you lift for
ATM on a 48 hour water fast, was on a 900 cal 20/4 but said lets kick this shit in gear summer is almost here
6-1
heading to full chad

Attached: 7c45205896a688ef34e4b8deede2915a.jpg (500x610, 46K)

on 20/4 900 cal est daily was 3900
lost 1 lb a day

Wtf user I been on a absolutely halfass keto where I eat zero carbs except a couple light beers a night and Ive lost like 10lbs in 2 weeks all fat.

>true calorie counting hasn't been tried yet!

You CICO mode fags are broken records.

works for me

0/10 trying too hard

His metabolism (CO) lowered to account for calorie restriction (CI).

Yikes

Attached: 1546486608706.png (1300x1300, 209K)

>piss out loads of water
>"woah keto is great"

kys

only people who are epileptic, heavily insulin resistant, or training for ultramarathons need keto

Just eat a whole foods diet

Ohhhh I reread the OP I thought he was criticising keto but he meant clunting calories is dumb.
Agreed.

Attached: 1541550063750.jpg (498x594, 39K)

you lost glycogen, which needs water to be stored.. not fat. dumbass

me, 5'10" 210 on Jan 1st (wasn't a resolutioner meme I just happened to weigh myself then), went down to 1600 cal a day while lifting 5 days a week and cardio 2-3 a week, only lost like 8 pounds from then until now and that's with a few 2 day fasts.

At first I'm thinking what the fuck am I horrendous at counting calories what happened to thermodynamics, then I looked at the before pics and I was actually missing entire rolls of fat from my body, so I must've recomped

That said I can't see ANY fucking hypertrophy gains but I obviously made some, I think I'm just still too fat to see growth. But my body looks so different

Anyways all that is irrelevant, I'm just here to bitch about deficit lifting. How fucking retarded is this lads? Always lethargic, in order to hit macros 90% of my food has to be some kind of protein, and we're making less gainz on top of the starvation we're dealing with. Pretty fucking gay, but I suppose it's better than losing all the weight and looking like a toothpick

Attached: 1455652962667.jpg (586x682, 71K)

I drink tons of water ya jiblet head

>remove a maceonutrient from diet
>eat less due to palatability
>"Insulin is the devil!"

Makes me chuckle

meanwhile I will be eating steak and sweet potatoes with strawberries and yogurt (with sugar in) for dessert because I'm able to count numbers accurately and not be literally retarded

>measuring everything you eat
Sounds like a shitty life.

>spending 10 seconds to look at a label

really not that hard

Yeah, the next generation of diets is here.

I was stuck at 330 going up/down counting and giving in, but with IF and Keto I'm down to 240 at over 1 lb/day.

It's REALLY fucking hard to resist eating when your parents raised you shoving food down your throat, but with IF after 2 days of not eating the hunger pangs go away entirely. Then when I eat I'll eat steak + eggs + bacon, and barely gain any weight back.

>look at label
>measure out food
>enter it into diary
And even after all that work you can't eat until satiety.

Feels good to stuff myself with as much healthy food as I want while not getting fat.

Literally all glycogen and water weight. I lose more in 3 days when I cut.

This shit is really quite fucking simple I don’t understand how the whole world is confused about it. CICO is just science, there is no refuting the fact that you intake energy than your body needs, that energy MUST come from somewhere, AKA fat/muscle. And keto just makes sure that you’re losing mainly fat if you do it correctly. But still you won’t be losing anything on any diet if you are not ingesting less than your maintenance level. The only (usually minor) variables are a fluctuating metabolism and everybodys genes are different so you will likely respond a LITTLE bit differently to certain types of diets. That’s really all you need to know brahs.

Attached: 0A134480-9A4E-4CC7-BC06-AB79B9633A40.png (840x1114, 721K)

Let me know if he’s the first ever recorded broken metabolism, brainlet.

Attached: 8B9A414C-58D0-4BD8-AC77-F516E2129910.jpg (250x248, 15K)

>weight loss
Cringe and bluepilled

You’re either a liar or retarded. Nice cope. You won’t make it.

Attached: 0A5A3D5C-72C1-4806-B323-1460577ACD48.png (680x680, 221K)

I can lose 3 kg in 2-3 days and I'm not obese, I'm 80kg. It's called water weight you fucking idiot. Call us back when your progress has been linear for a month - but it won't be, because you're an obese piece of shit and only 2% of you fat fucks ever manage to keep off the weight.

Damn, it's consoling that even though you're stupid, at least you will almost certainly be a miserable fat fuck AND stupid in the future as well. Enjoy your shitty quality of life - it's all due to your stupid fat mentality.

Attached: 1356032359888.jpg (250x250, 21K)

72 hr fast
1 week 16/8 200 gms protien, lowish carb, paleo, blast supplements and 2x day work out
4 days omad very low carb
Repeat and rinse, essentially mini cut followed by mini clean bulk, will loose tons of fat and put on muscle

Op is a lying faggot or a nobel-prize-for-physics winning faggot.

Dude, there is no way in hell to gain fat at 1600 cal a day as a training, 5`9 obese person. Even if you pound your metabolism to the ground. And at 1400 cals your fat will melt of in a incredible rate. Weight fluctuate all the time so check your monthly progress not per day or week.

same here. I was obese for 20 years, I had totally fallen for the CICO meme as well as the 'stay away from dietary fat' meme. I always thought that I was just not being disciplined enough.
Then I started doing keto + intermittent fasting and was rid of my 110 lbs of excess weight within one year.

Nice job OP.

Just don't become cultish about keto and ascend to ketard level.

When I went on OMAD.
Also, stick to it, it takes time to lose weight and there are other factors contributing to your results, such as water retention and if you've shat before weighing yourself or not

>When did you realize counting calories was a meme?
When it didn't work.

Keto is a meme also, fyi. You will realize this soon enough. Modern medicine dropped the ball on obesity because financial interests.

>t. brainlet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Olin_Atwater

>be fatty
>decide to count calories 1600 a day
>lose 50lbs
>when did you realise science was not a meme

Your ability to retain it just plummeted. Expect gym performance to follow suit

why are you lifting so much on a deficit

It's astounding how poorly educated even most decently fit people are on dieting. 90% of this board are clueless.

Holy shit you are stupid. How can someone be this immune to facts and logic? I am genuinely worried for you user.

OP have you actually calculated how many calories you need to maintain your current body? Might be far less than you think.

>entering into a diary
what the fuck? you can't keep a daily count in your memory? never gonna make it

>healthy calories
fucking lol my sides.
basic math, guy. CICO is the only way.

>when did you realize that the laws of thermodynamics were a meme?
>t. brainlet

>don't pay attention while driving
>crash my car
>visit /o/ for the first time
>"When did you realize driving cars was a meme?"

Attached: 1546068238403.jpg (436x536, 51K)

You'll be tempted to go over your carb limit if you keep eating plants.

>if (weight discussion)
>return "muh thermodynamics"

Attached: npc_inner_dialogue.png (446x377, 41K)

Laws of physics are quite literally unbreakable you dumb fuck.

Attached: 1553329053401.jpg (456x810, 27K)

You're counting wrong. I started lifting in December, haven't been paying much attention to calories, just trying to keep it under 2k, doing PPLPPLx and sauna 3 times a week and went from 105 kilos down to 85. And I got gains too.

>a calorie is a calorie is a calorie is a calorie is a calorie is a calorie is a calorie is a calorie is a calorie is a calorie

Attached: IMG_2590.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

Calories that come from sources we can digest, yes. Paint chips are a hell of a drug.

Attached: received_368613260535371.png (720x711, 211K)

>a calorie is a calorie
Are all calories equally fattening?
>...
>a calorie is a calorie

Attached: NPC_0.jpg (1179x742, 139K)

how have you still not realized you dont know how to count

calorie counting and 'diets' are the biggest fucking meme. keto and IF trumps everything. the only reason not to do keto for weight loss is if you are mentally retarded

there are plenty of apps on your phone that can log calories. Tapping a few numbers into my phone isn't hard.

>>do keto instead

m8, don't fall for the epilepsy macro ratios you can do high protein just fine, use the ketogains calculator.
also supplement with electrolytes until you get fat adapted so you don't get the keto "flu"
salt is your friend, avocados are life and magnesium supplementation is goat