Ask a man with 42 cm calfs anything

You work hard eat right, and not be born with cursed genetics you to can have great fucking calfs.

Attached: 20190404_230907.jpg (4128x3096, 3.68M)

I have 40 cm calfs.
I only do running and upper body lifts.

Attached: IMG_20190404_221413.jpg (3120x4160, 1.09M)

Big calves are honestly nauseating to me.
They should be far thinner than thighs which should be juicy

calfs are the least thing i ever give a shit about, its the least thing you care about of all the things you can be insecure about of your body from pec insertions, pec gaps, nipples, gyno, wide hips, your stomach area. and calves always give the insecure man something to comment about when the rest of his body looks good, atleast he can make fun of their calves

Congrats on that brother. You're allowed now.

But mine are still 42. Good stuff bro.

you think 16" is big?

lmao, you have tiny little bitch calves. how embarrassing that you think this is impressive.

btw, there's a BUNCH of slack in that measurement, so they're more like 14 inch twigs you fucking idiot. enjoy being a scrawny shitter whose calves are smaller than my forearms LMFAO.

Attached: 1542089887308.png (650x650, 43K)

Tiny calves = gymcel who doesn't do cardio

It's actually alright to be jealous. I'm not mad.Just hope you can come to terms with it man.

Imagine being proud of under 50cm calves
and get the right kind of tape measure

how long have you been obese?

interesting measurement device. more like 35cm calves

i just measured mine at 46cm, sorry about your loss op

42 cm here too,how do I stop being a calflett? My arms are bigger and I don't even train my arms cause of armbullying in the gym from before :(

You work hard your whole life to be fit and get calf mogged by a guy who spent his adolescence as a fatty then lost weight without exercising

Attached: IMG_20190326_100808.jpg (4608x2112, 1.91M)

12.5 inches? height weight?

37cm/14.5" at 6'3 195lbs. this is tiny right?

Calves are a must!

Attached: 20190404_220825.jpg (700x370, 144K)

I don't know my measures but here's a pic of this week

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05-02-11-15.png (229x142, 58K)

Attached: 20190404_221659.jpg (720x1480, 398K)

Theres nothing worst than someone having a great upper body and a shitty lower half.

Attached: 20190404_222114.jpg (713x807, 249K)

Your feet are fucking huge how tall are you?

Ha! They look huge, but are a size 11. I do have flat feet though. I'm 5'10

Attached: 20190405_003320.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

They are wide btw. Very.

44cm calves, but I look like I have stick legs because I'm 6'4
arms are 49cm cold

Where do you see 12.5?

Routine???

Attached: 9710C51A-D849-41C9-A696-F7FC2BF2A3C8.jpg (1125x1235, 772K)

lmao fat fuck

lmao I got 16" calves by the end of my first month of lifting

Sub 17 inch calves are embarassing as fuck, everyone can tell you're a gymcel simply by that alone. Everyone can tell that you are in fact the opposite of athletic because you don't do anything outside of the gym.

Attached: U5dtNTW8gHS6AUy74iBKExbDdVJd1Lm_1680x8400.png (500x533, 126K)

Daily reminder that calves evolved for running and it's the only exercise that efficiently makes them grow

I'm sorry, are you implying 42cm is good? I have more than that and they look small.

All I do is hike, and I have 48cm calves.

>t. never seen a cyclist's legs

Big fat lardasses have big calves, not fit people. I never train legs, I look like a buff dude riding an ostrich, which is ideal for a man.

You don’t want big bodybuilder calves, those are unaesthetic. The ideal is runner calves, which are generally smaller, but you can just tell someone is athletic by looking at their calves.

post calves

I have been running in fucking huaraches around 25 miles per week, biking perhaps 50-75 miles per week, for years and my calves are still nonexistent. FUCK

I don't do pictures of me online. If it helps, I'm 6'4", 315lbs, so it's not really that yuge looking on me. Also quite a bit of fat between the muscles I bet.

You're a big guy

UUUU

run on the balls of your feet alone

>> shitty lower half
Wheres your toes faggot

lower body, you got a problem building your your lower body, you got upper lower body, you got the upper body ugl the lower body you uh its hard to build the upper body. if you have the lower body, it's harder to build the upper body, if you have the upper body, it's hard to build lower, so, lower helps like i said, you have the lower body and you have no upper body you got a problem you got a problem building... wait a minute, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you got a problem building the legs. you have an upper, you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body the upper body, it's easier to build. so if you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body, you have the upper body and and you dont have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body. naw you dont understand. you HAVE, the UPPER body, but you dont have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. you got up the dlldldldldlegs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top ehoh if you, if you have the lower BODY, it's, if you have the lower body it's easier to build, if you have the lower body well just let me say it, if you have the lower body, lower body, it's easier to build the top body, if you have the uh the top body, and no legs you got a problem.

I'm impressed by the calf, but also shocked by your choice of measurement device.
jesus fuck, that's just inflating numbers

call a bondulance.

my heels don't touch the ground til mile 5 fren. I just have skellington genes and probably do way too much cardio to build appreciable muscle. I rock climb 5-6 days a week and barely have any arm/back definition either.

but I will survive the apocalypse through superior endurance and speed (he tells himself at night)