/fraud/ steroid general

/fraud/ steroid general

Read this before posting literally anything edition:
www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
>how do I into AI?
AI isnt necessary, drug dealers lie for money all the time

Attached: Helper tbol.jpg (1149x832, 131K)

If I absolutely positively have to miss an injection should I do it a day late or a day early?

broke femur and left forearm in a motorcycle crash, anything i can take to speed up the 6 week recovery? Some people have said BPC-157

Attached: 2016.png (858x514, 548K)

What would be a good gel/cream to mix DHT powder into to put on my dick? Also how many grams of DHT powder should I use for every gram of gel?

Thanks for using my new expedited format.
HGH
Use the whole tube

Got my bloodwork done after about 2.5 months of crusing on 200mg Test E/wk and my first blast was before that -just 500 mg test/wk
I have
- High Platelets (427)
range is 150-379
- High Neutrophils (Absolute) (7.1)
range is 1.4-7
- High BUN/Creatinine Ratio (23)
range is 9-20
- Low MCH (26.2)
range is 26.6-33.0

Am I fucking dying? I did blood work 1 year ago when natty and everything was perfect.
Anyone experience out of range numbers for these things?

My blood pressure jumped from worryingly low to worrying high.
ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

do y'all niggas really take drug advice from Jow Forums?

How to mange water retnetion on dbol? Also do yall pop pills on your rest days too even though blasting on test?

redpill me on subq injections and why they hurt so much..+ glute injections.. should i aim somewhere specific..which specfic glute muscle (of the 3) should i aim for..any tricks to locate it.
can i rotate pinning in the diff 3? help me bros.

Attached: 5189d7b4c70b0ab13c329cf248a1788bde407713.jpg (320x269, 32K)

yes

Attached: 5fanbw68ie511.jpg (500x645, 43K)

You have a UTI. Did they take any iron level tests?

I didn't get any iron level tests, definitely getting one soon but I just bought some iron supplements and hoping they'll improve my other metrics. I don't have any symptoms of a UTI though?

Also I had a cold when my test was done

Been thinking about my next bulking cycle (#2). My first one was 500 test 900 EQ.

I want to do a similar one but add one more "hair safe" substance like Deca/Npp. I also want to up the test dose and use the Bold Cyp ester instead of regular EQ so my cycle would look something like this:

>600mg Test
>800mg Bold Cyp

What substance would you add to this bulk cycle?

Dbol, no questions asked

At least 400mg/week more test for one
Assuming that you're not gonna end up doing EOD 1cc test injections

What exercise is your favorite for getting a thicc chest?

db bench

man that pic always makes me dreamy af

Actually yes. This might sound vage but lean on your right leg and push your right hip out. You will see and feel a visible bone at dick level on the side of your leg. Run your index finger across that bone and when you have reached the end (so the tip of your index finger is at the end of the bone) there will be a circle area between your thumb and index finger, that's where you inject.

Lower salt and increase ai intake

More test and replace Bold with DHB

Decline presses. Flat DB press is a meme

1.5 weeks into dbol kickstart and I’m barely feeling it. 50mg and I’ve gained 10-15lbs and getting some pretty sick forearm pumps....but that’s it.

Isn’t it supposed to be more legendary? Anti-gravity?

Attached: 4L_P3EwT1ER.jpg (961x816, 239K)

What's the difference in pain from pinning glute and sub q how can you tell? My fucking glute hurts two days after first pin like doms. This is normal right?

Subq leaks start to get all red and inflamed.

I’ve done 3 glute shots and they literally feel like a normal vaccine shot. Hell, I can’t even feel my third one. Guess it varies person to person.

Bunk gear

I highly doubt it. My BP skyrocketed to 145/90 until I started dosing AI. And 15 lbs is pretty hard to gain in a week.

steroids are not magic no matter what bollocks you read on forums.

If you've gained 10-15lbs in a week what more are you looking for?

Strength

Ostarine and Ibutamoren or just HGH if you're a richfag

What else you running? and is the Dbol PWO?

Test 500mg a week

I used to split dbol 25mg pre workout and 25mg 10 hours later, but now I do 50mg pre workout

Have your lifts not increased at all?
Try switching to Anadrol instead.

They’ve increased, but it almost feels normal.

I'm trying to lose 3lbs a week for the next 6 weeks. What dose of test is sufficient for maintaining muscle? On 250mg/w right now

Ccfc I know I keep bugging you with this but mad doms feeling in glute after first pin also jiggle the needle in and out and asking trying to reach properly. Just normal pip right?

Also how's life and whatnot? Saw it recent pic still miring. You remind me of a good mix of zzz without the overtan and ego complex and the golden era bodies with more vascularoty. And u are helpful and patient. Why can't we crown you our new king now goofy and piranha are gone??

m a g i c

always thought decline was a meme exercise

steroids are a mistake guys stay away from them

Maybe expecting too much?
Try Anadrol, its a good all rounder for strength and size.

Its not bugging man dont worry, i havnt got anything else to do at work anyway kek.
Still sounds like virgin pip, new sites for the first cycle or two will have gradually less and less pip.
Just make sure you rotate sites regularly, keep an eye for swelling/redness/heat or acute pain.
What was your needle length and gauge for glute?

Its ok thanks brah, I have a cold which sucks ass.
Thanks user thats made my day :)
WGMI man, Fraud positivity crew.
Better off crowning someone with a better physique, still early days for me.
How're you user?

ventroglutes is not what we call glutes. what we call glutes is the gluteus maximus

anyone here ever had any success with staying lean on a bulk?

>reddit link
Yeah, fuck off.

yes. bulk on tren.

im doing 300 tren 400 test, on week 7 right now

If you do a lean bulk you will look like a lean bulker. Who the fuck wants that shit?

no point bulking if you're going to look like a ball of sludge afterwards

How much do ya'll drop on your cycles?

Between the gear itself, the AI, the fin in case I need it, clomid, the BP meds, idfk what I'm gonna do to keep my lipids in check desu, plus I can get bloodwork at quest right? Would a basic first cycle cost me into the low 4 figures or am I retarded?

Also if something is listed at 250mg x 10ml (1 vial), wtf quantity is that? Is the 10ml just the volume of the 250mg weight? If so that's expensive as fuck

I feel like a boomer using a self checkout there's too much shit going on

Attached: 1492477169667.jpg (500x492, 56K)

How long is a piece of string?
Not everyone requires the same ancillaries or uses the same stuff.

Off the top of my head:
3 x 10ml test = 75£
Nolva = 20£ a box
Asin = 40£ a box
Pins and barrels = cheap like 10£ tops
Thats the basics, price up your stuff and report back and ill have a look?

It gets cheaper the longer youre on because you end up buying in bulk, or raws, or have stuff left over etc.
I spend far more on food, supps and lifestyle than gear.

Yes thats 10ml of 250mg/ml so 2500mg or 2.5g of hormone total.
Basic cycle is E3.5D pins of 250 so one vial is 5 weeks worth, you will need approx 3 vials.

Also depends where you are in the world.
Excluding china and raws the cheapest is generally in order.
Bongland
US
Europe
Asia
Australia

the thing is that i don't want to waste my time maintaining right now but i don't want to get fat during summer

Low test/High tren/HGH
Eat what you want.

Is it true I can get free steroids if I eat pig liver and tests?

So, if I'm seeing this right, like $30 for 2.5g? Isn't that like half of a 10 week cycle? If so that's way cheaper than I was thinking

It's domestic US also

this.

but is 300 test 400 tren considered low test high tren?

can't do tren, tried it once and it gives me bad allergic reaction. Injection spot became red, sore and itchy and my heart almost exploded. It turns out that pinning tren releases something your body (forgot the name) and it causes bad allegric reaction if you are prone to allergens

I pay finished about £25($32.52) for 250mg/ml 10ml Test E, that gets you 5 weeks at two pins of 250mg a week.
10 weeks cycle is almost pointless unless you run test prop imo, youd be better off spending $97.55 for 3 vials for 15 weeks for best results.

Gear is cheap in comparison to everything else you need kek.

Personally I count by the ratio 1:3, so 150 test and 450 tren as low/high.
But im running 150/1200 which is definetly low test high tren lmao.

Yeah Tren has a known history of histamine based inflammation, others have had hives from it.
You can take an oral antihistamine to try and combat the sides, first generation anti-h are most effective but also drowsy.
Cyproheptadine would probably be a good starter if you wanted to try it again.

>histamine
that's the word

I will pass on tren. I had problems with allergy since i was born and it's a serious business in my case. It would be a shame to die without getting any gains off of it.

Sensible choice user.
Plenty of compounds to not die on.

i have no such issues on tren. only waking up too early. my inner arm will flare up just a wee bit, but nothing a bit of fucicort cream cannot fix

>fucicort cream

Wow theres a drug I havnt seen in years, used to have to use that a lot as a kid for chronic impetigo.

how has 150 test 1200 tren done to your body aesthetics wise? i suppose the fat is melting off like butter? are you noticing daily changes to your physique?

Attached: 26994091_10156046836418622_5735504002096749411_n.jpg (714x960, 46K)

Posted this one in Yday Fraud i think.
Its pretty good, first time on tren and i just kept finding the higher in bumped it the better i felt.
It was but now I've got nearer to the dreaded 10% its starting to slow, have to add more cardio and maybe ECA/Clen/Yohimbine or something to get below 10.

For the most part the tren makes me pretty flat until I have a carb refeed and a pump and it looks and feels really good.
Ive also set new PR's while cutting on 1800cals which i suppose is pretty comfy.

In conclusion probably my fave AAS so far, its very versatile if you can handle or dont get sides.

Attached: IMG_2909.jpg (1909x1442, 450K)

If you check archives I'm sure you can find a fat cunt pic of me from a few months ago for comparison kek.

i see. so you only go low test high tren whilst on a cut?

have you done this not on 1800 cals, but say, 4000 cals? if so, were the results similar?

also, are you at all concerned with the mental sides? i was just reading that 19-nors mess with your internal wiring permanently, something about serotonin pathways or something like that.

has tren affected the way you think/view life even after you've came off it?

Attached: 1232.jpg (500x500, 58K)

So far, tune in next time when im blasting and bulking on high tren and low test lol

I was already mental so i cant say i was that bothered kek.
Medicated and going to therapy atm, infact tren keeps me pretty calm for some reason, kind of a weird opposite effect to most people.
I havnt come off it yet, been on tren since December/January time.

Do you get bloods?

If the gear is cheap how are you getting bloods done? Do you need a doctor's prescription or can I just walk into a quest and get my lipids tested

also how do you prevent your lipids from getting buttfucked

depends where you live. Americans use privatemdlabs. if you live in a country with free healthcare you can walk in and make up a reason and get one

your lipids will inevitably get fucked. that's the whole point of coming off/cruising, letting your lipids and various health markers recover. there are some things you can do to limit the damages (proper nutrition, some supps) but they're never gonna come back within range after a good blast

>there are some things you can do to limit the damages (proper nutrition, some supps)

any pointers? just kinda planned on trying to lower sat. fat intake. lisinopril for bp but idk for lipids

>often can't sleep if I haven't gotten off in a while
>masturbate right before bed so I can get a good night's sleep after training legs
>wake up after four hours needing to get off again and drink a bunch of water
Fuck you, dbol. I know it was you.

Attached: AngryBatman.jpg (604x450, 19K)

limit saturated fats, get in your omega 3... just eat properly in general and you'll be fine. elevated ldl/low hdl for a couple of months isn't gonna kill you.

Usually after a cruise before a blast.
No point during this blast on tren because i know everything will be fucked anyway.
I don't know what quest is, Im a bong and use medichecks, its like £80ish.

As anons have said its about doing the best you can by limiting saturated and trans fat, getting plenty of cardio, keeping on top of micronutrients etc, you can only hope to minimise the damage rather than stop it.

Trip 47 was using Atenolol with Lisi/Telmart to good effect to control BP and cholesterol but personally i haven't used Atenolol.

a gram of test for a 2nd cycle lol

you don't notice you feel super good untill you don't lol
You probably think you just have a 'good day' or something

don't go full retard and stay 2 years on tren like that other dude some time ago

Jakes on you user i'm already a full retard.
Cliffs on 2 year Tren man??

How common is fake gear? My stuff looks great, holographic boxes and labels on vials, ingredients with %, tamper proof seals, glass bottles for pills, lot # and barcode, etc, like it came out of a pharmacy. Would someone go through that much effort to sell fake shit?

this is something you should have thought about BEFORE ordering. I trust my source fully and always know I'll get real shit before I even have the stuff in my hands. this is how you should feel about your source from the research you did before ordering.

to answer the question, yes fake stuff is common and yes someone would definitely go through all that trouble to trick you.

hgh gives me mole growth on my face

ill look into the other 2 thx

Attached: aybby.jpg (540x782, 159K)

Scared to take the a-bombs on my first go around..

Is it true that clear oil hurts more at the pin spot than others? Day 2 and I can barley walk without limping my ass cheek hurts so much.

Attached: 20190403_192113.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

no that's fucking stupid. you just have pip, that's normal, shit happens.

and take the adrol you pussy

are peptides as bad as roids?

Only thing I can say about adrol is that it makes my nips sensitive. It shouldn't be estrogenic but I've read it still has a tendency to give you gyno so maybe take something like nolva with it if you start to get sensitive nips.

>you can buy pharma grade steroids off the pharmacy shelf in Egypt

I know where my next vacation will be

Attached: Grinch_Grin.gif (335x425, 841K)

Hhhgg

>elevated ldl/low hdl for a couple of months isn't gonna kill you.

Except let’s say you blast for 3-4 months.. then it takes two months for your bloods to recover. Then as soon as they’re healthy again you guys blast again. So really they’re fucked 90% of the year lmfao.

The whole “cruise until healty markers are in range then I’m good” mentally is retarded.

>pharma grade
you mean """""""""""""""pharma grade"""""""""""""""

I trust American UGLs more than 3rd world “pharma”

Is it worse than UGL gear from bathtube-china?

I was in egypt and i wouldn't buy fucking canned soda from those disgusting shitskins and you think about using their local gear.

early. more is better

no source talk.

Anyone gone on a straight up cut for their first cycle? I've been a powerlifter aka fat dreamer bulking for like 3 years now, 23% bf, good lifts but the consensus seems to be to get down as close to 10% as possible before a cycle.

They also say not to run consecutive smolov cycles and I'm still alive here. Is it a total waste of time to cut on a cycle? I feel like if I can gain mass + get shredded I might as well do that in lieu of starting a 4+ month long cut. Was thinking of maybe a 15 week 500 test e/week cycle, possibly throwing in some anavar or winstrol at 8 weeks or something.

So is this retarded as it sounds? Am I "wasting" gear by cutting at my bf%? I don't care if I only gain like 8lbs of lean mass, I probably only gained like 10 total all last year kek

Attached: 1494014767893.jpg (876x671, 99K)

Started at 170, Front loaded a gram of test E, within a week I was at 180. Also felt my nipples weird, so I took Aromasin and now I'm back to 176. Is 6lbs a week ish to be expected, or was that only because of the front loaded 1g and it'll slow down? Or is it more likely 173 is real 176 is water and glycogen?

Attached: IMG_20190401_122825_039.jpg (2448x3060, 1.05M)

oh sweaty no no no no

baby what is you doin

>tfw just hopped back into the gainz train

Attached: 1527020563972.png (1080x1088, 1.8M)

How long will orals powder last in a plastic baggie? Is there any real risk of degradation? Would they be ok for a year?

>I don't care if I only gain like 8lbs of lean mass
on a cut. on 500mg test.
get a grip man, this isnt magic potions.

Attached: 1542561095154.png (716x1024, 343K)

raws degrade the fastest, but a year should be okay if handled properly.

my powders honestly didn't last six months after I initially opened them however. shit caught moisture, everything clumped up together and became unusable. take care of your raws, don't be me.

not him but lots of ppl gain 20+ lbs lean mass on their first cycle, esp. 12+ weeks