How bad an idea is it to go to a bar to try get some confidence?

How bad an idea is it to go to a bar to try get some confidence?

Attached: 1553786410892.jpg (600x375, 50K)

I mean alone.

you need help OP, so I'll try.

Get confidence by doing things you want to do. Do you want to go to a bar? then go, don't think about it. confidence is built by living the life you dream of living, and succeeding and failing along the way.

pic unrelated

Attached: minecraft meme.jpg (1507x869, 96K)

Stop eating carbs

this is such an autistic question

What are you going to do at the bar?
Like how do you see it going? You could go walk up to ransoms and try to talk to them but since you’re asking this question I’m guessing ur probably as autistic as me.

So like the other guy said, no.

There is a ppoker day which looks fun im pretty alright too.
kys
Get a drink and maybe talk to the bartender or person beside me and leave after a bit. Just to get a little confidence.

I'm doing exactly that right now. I'll say this... Any attempt to gain more confidence is a good thing. It WILL work. Keep doing you, OP. But try to talk to someone. Everyone in the world is just waiting for something interesting to happen to them. You can be that interesting thing. And even if it feels uncomfortable making small talk, I guarantee that it feels just as uncomfortable for everyone else. But they really really appreciate the effort. We all want social connection. And if some fucker is really rude and offputting, he's probably just insecure or having a bad day. Don't let it deter you. Just find someone else to talk to. Don't let it ruin your whole night. Life is what you make it. And if you're trying to make it a little more confident, it will be. Godspeed. Good luck. Have fun!

How will this help?
I'm not ugly though i just never put hygene or style as important, i am a bloomer.
Thank you for the kind words. I will most likely go on a poker day or monday so there will be (hardly anyone). I hope you get confidence too. One thing I have learned is waiting to be confident doesn't work. You don't need to convince others of how confident you are. You need only convince yourself. Godspeed.

This sounds like a good idea user, you should do it. Bars near hotels, airports, or tourist heavy areas will have more people who are bored/alone/getting away from relatives. They’ll usually be more open an receptive

How is going to a bar going to help you become more confident?

In the same position OP. Have a drink or two, no more.
Don't be that guy whos alone and hammered at the bar

Thank you for the tip.
I get extremly anxious in crowds and such social areas as bars.
Good point we're are going to make it.

But how is going to a bar going to resolve the underlying issue causing you to experience anxiety?

hehe funny meme ;P

lmao at op when he goes to the bar and girls ignore him
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

BREATHING IN ALL TOGETHER NOW

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I need to push my boundaries
Thanyou for the bump

if you follow sports go when a big game is on.
easy to converse when you all have that in common

you want confidence faggot stop giving a shit what people think. stop letting others tell you that you have no value and ignore anyone who does say so. focus on the things you did good in in life

Bars are full of scoundrels.

true confidence is hating bars and the people that go to them because you think you are better than them

yes I am better than them