Ex fiancee posts here, no way to reach him...

Ex fiancee posts here, no way to reach him, just wanted u to know Jordan I'm getting married in 3 weeks to a guy that actually loves me and isn't a manlet

Attached: 20190404_192755.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Dude nice bait.

Not bait, deadly serious

Attached: 20190324_145423.jpg (710x947, 373K)

LMAO
pls b real

Good. now spill the sauce on his embarrassing inadequacies for the lolz Do t be afraid to get graphic

Ok I suddenly believe you ;)

>tranny selfie
Ok sounds like he dodged a bullet there.

you're ugly as fuck no wonder you were dating a manlet who didn't love you

I hope you haven't been on a diet because you're still fat.

Jordan married a tranny who was a hooker just because she had bigger tits than me but with hormones mine naturally filled out

Girl your eyes go in slightly different directions and it freak me out

>a face not even a manlet could love

are you the same BPD kayla psycho that kept attention whoring on 420chan back in 2012-2013ish

Looks like Jordan dodged a bullet not marrying this fucking freak.

Yep

Good guy Jordan dodged huge bullet here

He married another tranny who was a hooker but since she was latina he "loved " her more than me
I just want closure

Timestamp and tits or gtfo faggot

Serious question: How the fuck do i get my buddy to break up with his insane BPD gf. She's a cancer but has manipulated him to the point of nearly losing his family. How do i really get under a BPD chicks skin?

why the fuck are you still posting on tranny boorus. go be a "woman" holy shit

Unfortunately no tits cause blue board but we do need to see a timestamp

Attached: 4L_abXEtBRL.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Its a dude, nothing wrong with shirtless pics

>tripfag
>tranny
>emotionally unstable
>off topic, attention seeking thread

Why do I continue struggling to keep myself alive during a time when people like OP can afford to buy jewelry

Worst yet, been at this for at least SEVEN GOD DAMN YEARS now

>Why do I continue struggling to keep myself alive during a time when people like OP can afford to buy jewelry
don't feel too bad. she can only afford this via lots and lots of horribly traumatic, degrading sex work.

>get dumped for someone else
>eventually trick some other poor fool into being next to leave you at the altar
>attempt to gloat about it to someone who moved on already

You sure showed him.

Hey kayla, get a boob job yet? how about ffs?

Your job is to help your m8, not talk shit to his chick. If you want to help him you need to show him how destructive she is.
t. Been there done that

Thanks for displaying that you’re just an object used by multiple men. You have a college degree too and you’re 30 with no kids? Wow you’re so independent and unique with your fur babies. Biology doesn’t apply to you.

Attached: 72DFA40B-2DAE-4ED6-A1FD-53CC62DCB210.png (500x544, 111K)

Question OP, are girls really retarded? I mean that are they not as complicated as I think they are? Also, can I see some milkies?

1. Blue board
2. Try asking a girl instead of a tranny

Tranny

>asking a girl
Woah there, quadriplegic baby steps first breh

Wow, I didn't need another reason to hate women more wtf.

>You have a college degree too and you’re 30 with no kids?
user...

>women

No one cares about your marriage/engagement or whoever your ex Johnny is. Whatever you're doing or want to do with this thread is sad and pathetic.

Seriously, work on yourself get Jow Forums, go to the gym 3 times a week (starting strength 5x5 is a good place to start) nofap if it gives you the motivation to go out each day, find your hobbies to be proud of and your purpose in life, read books.

This person has been posting like this for over seven years now. Has legit mental health issues and no I'm not referring to the tranny thing.

>gets dumped for tranny
>time passes
>find new man
>finally settle down
>not over ex, has to find him to say a final fuck you
why are women are so irrational? They absolutely can not handle rejection well. What did you do jordan?

OP is also a tranny. Which I guess makes her a real woman inside if she behaves like this and validates the trans theory.

Thread is too slow
OP post more whacky shit about your mentally ill self and your mentally ill ex

>50288732
>a guy that actually loves me
why would Jordan even care?

You look look like a fucking psycho. Good for your ex for getting the fuck rid of you

You've got that bug-eyed myspace angle thing like this photo was taken from a first-gen phone camera circa 2005 and facebook wasn't fucking everywhere

Too much make up, small tits, What is that a push up bra? dodged a crank whore, can tell she says stupid shit in public that makes you facepalm, marriage will last 2 to 3 years max, hes gonna fuck a coworker or some chick he met at lunch, jordan, you can do better bro.

Holy shit you’re actually lucky to even get with a manlet. I’ve actually never seen such a vile creature in my life. Jesus. This picture actually made me realize I’m gay. Seriously who the hell would want to fuck that over pick related

Attached: 26EFBA4B-B54C-4A31-A4F6-C7CB360D6827.jpg (292x696, 32K)