Disappointment

My girlfriend just started a health class at a rather liberal college. Today she told me about a blog that her and her friends have and I can’t express to you guys my level of disappointment in her. Is she ever gonna make it?

Attached: E46B31DE-7023-4C30-A6D7-046D76C04DE3.jpg (1125x991, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthywls2019.wixsite.com/website
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>girlfriend

You lost me

stfu and support or leave her. god u just love drama dont u

I had to do blog posts at uni too. You just tell the professors what they want hear and you pass.

>health class at a rather liberal college
Kek.

My god just when I thought it couldn’t get worse

healthywls2019.wixsite.com/website

Attached: 93093638-0AE7-4B09-A7F9-EC0D44805171.jpg (1125x1231, 333K)

I support her ambitions but for the past year that she’s been at college I’ve been progressively noticing her getting influenced by the whales at her school

>you don’t need to work out femanon
>you can eat as much as you want, it’s vegan!

when i mean support i mean hit her in the head so she dies.

sorry thats the roids talking.

shes already far gone pal, nothing u can do.

>bomb the school

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Breaths in

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I know. The worst part is she’s not even vegan she’s just following her friends blindly

At least it's not haes faggotry. Either way, its your job to call her out on this faggotry

Kill yourself user

>you can eat as much as you want, it’s vegan!

That's just stupid, you have to pay so much more attention to what you eat when you're vegan. Years ago I knew a girl who managed to gain a lot of weight after going vegan because oreos and deep fried onion rings are both vegan, and that's all she ate. She was also doing some real damage to herself by not paying attention to getting the nutrients her body needed.

even tho shes your girlfriend she needs to be working toward your approval at all times. make it clear you arent down with the sickness

literally a sickness because thats what veganism is

So teach and guide her, don't let this shit poison her mind

The problem is just the incredibly unhealthy mindset of the people around her. She hasn’t tried to convince me to change at all but I’m kind of surprised that she would do this knowing about my diet and exercise and how it’s worked for me

>support your girlfriends independence and allow her to become infertile

Women will always obey the greatest authority in their lives, whether they realise they do it or not. Sounds like you've been a bit of a bitch m8.

well she hasnt yet. as she starts making more vegan food and you are around shes going to try to cook it for you. trust me lol

could just be a meme phase tho so I wouldnt stress yet. keep an eye on her influencers tho if she lives only to please them then it might be time to hit the road

He's kinda right, he shouldn't ignore this
Try to educate her and if you fail, leave her before she becomes batshit insane

This but unironically
Either that or she knows doing this will piss you off and she wants a reaction.
Either way your relationship is already seeing cracks. Reign her back in or let her go, you’ll be fine regardless.

FPBP

Shes such a bad fucking writer. This is verbatim an article from some amateur news site.

How are you supposed to take their death seriously when their name is fucking "Nipsey Hu$$le?"

based and true-pilled

How are you supposed to take their death seriously when they are obviously a basketball american?

My gf recently started a vegetarian diet. Im gonna gain a shitton of weight because now i just hit taco bell or arbys for dinner