Small frame = death sentence

small frame = death sentence

Attached: 1553801198229.jpg (727x768, 55K)

5’8” manlet with small frame, broad shoulders, and small waist. My proportions seem stellar but my frame is way smaller than others my height. Is there any hope?

Same for me bro and it doesn't bother me one bit, I just try to be the best version of me as I can be

Sure I may get mogged but as long as the person mogging me isn't a complete asshole about it, I am happy for their success

Is there a way to sit on those stools without looking awkward as fuck? Who the fuck invented that shit and thought it was a good idea?

:)

What do you mean by frame. I have quite wide shoulders, but i also have a big head so it looks average

>Is there a way to sit on those stools without looking awkward as fuck?
Be the guy on the right

>5'8
>small frame
>broad shoulders
what did he mean by this

He's just a skinnyfat dyel.

How do i know if i have a small frame? Is there a way to somehow measure it?

dis.
if o cat be a bear.......be a fcki wolverie

wrist size.google wrist frae size

>wrist frame size
6.69inches and 5'10. Am I doomed as a framelet??

I have wide shoulders but 6.2in wrists. I have seen guys that wrist-mog me but are shoulderlets.

it's not wrist size, it's shoulder to waist ratio, if you have natural broad shoulders (genetics) you will look the best when u put on muscle

that's his stand

same-ish. I think all my bones are long and skinny. Like long fingers and legs but thin.

he only looks bigger because he's closer to the camera

What’s the context of this picture? I see it posted here like every day. Who are the two guys?

Same here..it’s good for proportions and your arms looking bigger but you’ll be weaker on pushing exercises unless you join the dark side.

Jorgen on the left is an influencial DJ after he emegrated from Khaalsborto to Ibera. Haanstor on the right is his manager/best friend who has known him since they were both kids. I think this one is a shot from an American morning show where they were trying to raise awareness for Steisseer-Hunnings disease prior to a charity event that Jorgen is playing at.