Why don't fatties just lift weights, gain muscle, increasing their metabolisms, which makes them burn off the fat...

Why don't fatties just lift weights, gain muscle, increasing their metabolisms, which makes them burn off the fat? Why do their always cut to become weak, michelin men-skinned salad munchers?

Attached: 1554398054596.png (693x496, 42K)

Because there is something to be said about losing thirty pounds and looking like a different person to those close to you. Plus we all can't look as good as bloatlord.

Honestly how do you get fat in the first place? Every time I see myself gaining a little weight I taper down and watch my calories.

Coping with trauma. Bad upbringing or poor nutritional education

wow good for u faggot

because
a) they think lifting weights will burn off muscles, so they just stick to salads, because in their minds that will somehow only make you lose fat
b) lifting weights requires actual effort/work

Why don’t you just get a job, get a gf, make some friends?

Eat more calories than you expend for a prolonged period

>they think lifting weights will burn off muscles

EUAGH?!

You can't outlift a bad diet.

Maybe I was beyond the level op is calling "fatties", but at 450lb I seemed to lose weight fastest by fixing my diet only. Whenever I tried to incorporate lifting and/or cardio I found myself even hungrier than before, and subsequently overate. The only cardio I did to get down to 175 was long, slow walks where I'd try to hit 10,000 step goal every day. That didn't make me hungry and kept me a little active. There's some acronym for it, low intensity something over time.

food addiction plain and simple

If you lift weights but don't cut on calories even a bit you'll never lose fat, the metabolic increase alone is not enough.

Most people aren't educated about health or fitness. Media portrays weight loss as cardio and salad diets.

99% of the time it's a psychological eating disorder, we eat to suppress pain, anxiety, sadness etc.

What is recomp?

How much time do you think it takes to recomp a 40% bodyfat instead of just cutting 10-20% caloric intake?

(330lbs) even tho I could lift weights, I rather focus on losing the fat first so it keeps me motivated to see numbers dropping down and clarify that I'm eating well and exercise enough.

Attached: fatwojak.png (1228x1502, 61K)

>this mental midget
I was fat couse food tasted good lmao

technically walking would be NEAR: non exercise activity rate. it's better for losing fat without burning off muscle

>being so deluded you don't even realize you had a problem
Yeah keep telling yourself that, at least i'm honest with myself