It said I have the genes for fast twitch muscle fibers

>It said I have the genes for fast twitch muscle fibers
>ACTN3 genotype
>two copies of the C variant
>"common in elite power athletes"
>Seen mostly in blacks which I'm not... 0.4% Sub-Saharan African, less than Joe Rogan
Why have I always sucked at sports?

Attached: 23.jpg (224x224, 9K)

>0.4% Sub-Saharan African
¡Dios mio! La creatura...

Attached: A1F5A80A-4FF4-45F6-840C-18A8686C3757.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Congrats you sold your genetic information to big Pharma and law enforcement

cope

no one who lives in a civilized 1st world society thinks this is something to be fearful about lmfaoo

>cope
its nice how people now label there replies with cope before they write their cope post

Attached: 475F2CDB-7626-4BB5-A5EC-6F61464C1189.jpg (600x507, 79K)

Genes barely mean anything.

Good goy nothing wrong at all with a state obsessed with capturing, storing and selling as much information as possible of their unsuspecting, cow like citizens.

seething 3rd worlders/yuropoors living in their unfree shitholes

And yet you faggots give away all of your information and browsing habits just by using the internet.

Protip: your Jow Forums posts are tied to your IP and Gmail accounts.

ONE
DROP

yes good goy, fight for israel
>gmail
says who?

Attached: 252D2A9E-B684-4A70-B886-DDAC9EDA41E1.jpg (600x400, 342K)

If the government doesn’t want to make clones of you then you must have some shitty genetics

Cope

Captcha checks if you're logged on to Gmail before you post.

If google knows the posts and IP, which they do because captcha is their service, they can tie those posts to gmail addresses used by the same IP. And then they can tie those posts to your name, phone number, etc.

>Take a genealogy test
>Some retard: "you sold you DNA to the government. Go fight for Israel!"
The only DNA samples you take are the one you swallow at the truck stop a few miles from your home. Go back to /x/ faggot.

ok epic
i never log into my gmail
if youre not posting illicit stuff or hiding anything you have nothing to fear

Attached: 3169C9C6-87AD-4D56-9F02-39EA055360A0.png (500x327, 254K)

Nobody even uses gmail dumbass

> If youre not posting illicit stuff or hiding anything you have nothing to fear

It's almost like if you're not raping or murdering people you should have no reason to fear giving your genetic information to law enforcement.

What if a disgruntled gmail employee decides to release the names of people with their posts about how much they hate women, gays, or minorities? Your career would be over

i dont have one
checkmate

Attached: E30120B9-0C86-43CA-899E-18978689D5B7.jpg (444x450, 56K)

Yes, if you are a NEET then it doesn’t matter. But for most people it would

>not having have Pass

Unless you’re buying that pass with bitcoin that gives them a ton of information about you as well

>not making online payments with a prepaid debit card you bought at Walmart with cash
Come on, user. Even crackheads have this figured out.

>Why have I always sucked at sports?
My detailed genetic analysis suggests that you haven't trained like an athlete, OP.

Attached: DrJeff.jpg (195x259, 6K)

>implying walmart doesnt use a combination of facial recognition from their security cameras and fingerprint swabbing the cash you used to identify you and link the card’s number to your name
Nice try bro

>over 1% DNA "from Mali" according to Ancestry
What did they mean by this?

Attached: thisguysmodernlife.jpg (474x247, 12K)

Means your great great great etc grandfather was a sailor who dipped into the cargo, the government now knows this and will be monitoring you closely

>fingerprint swabbing cash
>Implying you can pull fingerprints from a non porous surface
It has to be smooth shit like walls and car doors
Unlaminated wood, paper and other rough surfaces will either disrupt the print or absorb the oils that create it

And the worst part is that this has a realistic chance of happening with today's political climate.

They don’t want you to know they’re able to do it

Just because it's sometimes found in blacks doesn't mean whites won't have it. As for why you sucked in sports is probably due to this.

I think there’d be a lot more racist, sexist, anti-gay people than you’d expect, to the point where it wouldnt really matter because the majority of people are just as bad. Popular sites like twitter and reddit give an unrealistic view of people’s opinions. This is because controversial stuff is taken down quickly, most people won’t share controversial opinions online without anonymity, and because most people with controversial opinions feel it’s pointless to try arguing for them on a site that is completely stacked against them. Why would someone bother using reddit when they know their post’s visibility will be minimized and most users have “intolerance = bad” so deeply tattooed on their minds that they will not even think about its validity before downvoting it and making a shitty joke?

Why do you think this site got purchased? For the sub-operating costs ad revenue?

Well simple. Dont be a mysognistic racist bigot

Attached: 8B9B08C3-92C6-4BFF-A0E4-BE925DDFC4D1.jpg (1080x809, 76K)

Anything below about 4% is extremely dubious at best and should not be taken seriously

>0.4% Sub-Saharan African
Congrats you sold your genetic information to big Pharma and law enforcement

Attached: the mutt.png (227x214, 4K)

>Protip: your Jow Forums posts are tied to your IP and Gmail accounts.
I'm behind seven proxies

Probably because you’re a liberal.

They can also find out more about every relative you have.
So you've basically sold your entire family out

>giving your DNA to random companies so they have a complete genetic background as well as your address, full name, date of birth, and possibly phone number and email.
lol at normalfags.

>he thinks they don't already have everyone's dna
How's the bluepill world, user.

At least I don't willingly give it out. Not trying to throw the baby out with the bathwater here.

muscle insertions, bone structure, etc.

>mfw I got that siik FOXO3 gene

I figure if I already willingly handed it over to the government like an idiot, I might as well get a DNA test done by willingly hand it over to some random corporation.

Therefore it's totally okay to give a rich jew all of your genetic information?

is this your mind on American education?

Didn't this company come out about slipping in a fake trace Jewish or African ancestry to promote multiculti? Or was it a different DNA project?

>if youre not posting illicit stuff or hiding anything you have nothing to fear
Not any of them, but fuck you faggot. I have a right to keep my opinions anonymous.

Yep, it was this one, and surprise surprise, they are run by jews

>buy pass with crypto
>post via vpn
>blacklist all google scripts
wow how incredibly difficult

>Have blond hair blue eyes, pale skin
>Take DNA test
>0.2% Congolese

I now choose to live my life as a BLACK BVLL

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 75K)