This is my outfit to the gym, is it appropriate? What do you wear to the gym?

This is my outfit to the gym, is it appropriate? What do you wear to the gym?

Attached: SA.jpg (500x652, 67K)

i swear you faggots should off yourselves

straightie gets triggered over a tshirt and sweatpants

i have seen it all

Bump. I also have a prominent package and honestly my sweatpants doesn't hide it. Neither I want that. But is it appropriate?

I meant more like is it appropriate visually, I don't wanna look like sloppy

If you saw me like that, would you think? BE HONEST

I'm just waiting for the diamond poster to make a lewd comment, haha.

shirts a bit tight desu lad

> look in mirror before going to gym
> huge mushroom imprint in shorts
> ok, ok
> put on underwear
> imprint still fully visible
> oh well let’s go lift

once I got a boner in the gym and this thicc korean saw it and then she approached me and we fucked a couple days later

you think so but mst of the guys at the gym wear tight shirts though, or tank tops(idk the actual name) like gif related

Attached: tumblr_ogg4k5VrD31voygtfo1_400.gif (275x275, 1.96M)

M-m-mirin

Attached: 1546657598974.gif (500x375, 495K)

>If you saw me like that, would you think? BE HONEST
That you're compensating.

hes tall, has nice skin, a nice car, is muscular, has a big dick, tank (meaning probably handsome)

what could he be compesating for

not where I go. literally never seen anyone get there nips out at the gym lol...

maybe without the nip slip but the tank top is pretty common (and its natural for a slip when working out) no big deal anyway, its just a nipple

I would think "fuck, well there goes my focus for the rest of the workout"

Attached: CONSUMED.jpg (213x291, 29K)

And why's that, my angel?

A complete lack of purpose and shallow life filled with nothing but what hes been told is expected of him.

Jesus, your 'list' of what is 'good' proves you're the same.

>hes tall, has nice skin, a nice car, is muscular, has a big dick, tank (meaning probably handsome)
Reminds me of fight club, those are just things user they don't make you happy. Someone who walks around having to show off their dick to try and get attention is going to be shallow and insecure. They are desperate for others to validate their existence. You can tell hes a real beta who isnt mature enough to be responsible as an adult.

you're just projecting honestly. it's impossible to get that from that kind of picture alone and reflects more on your own personality than him

>t. dicklet

It's as appropriate as what roasties wear to the gym

>it's impossible to get that from that kind of picture alone and reflects more on your own personality than him
All the evidence you need is already posted. Flaunting a dick pic on an anonymous image board to get attention and also in the gym because he needs validation.

Beta thread over.

Me except it's a tiny mushroom imprint poking forward from my shorts.

>omg plz

Hit a nerve huh

>Go to gym showing off dick
>Attract thirsty shallow gym thots
>Thots make horrible relationship material
>Proceed to come back to Jow Forums to bitch about how shallow gym thots are
>Spent your entire life getting passed over by 10/10 qt3.14 because they dont go for cocky idiots
Circle of life

Maximum cope

it’s actually the other way around (I didnt post the dicklet comment and I dont even have a big dick but just cause hid bulge shows doesnt mean anything) maybe hes bored, maybe he just wants to walk around freely and didnt even want to flaunt anything

you're a thirsty fuckboi without any personality

ive started wearing really baggy shirts tucked into my mesh shorts with hightop chucks. max comfiness and people cant judge because im one of the strongest in my gym

Attached: 1475119570511.jpg (464x464, 53K)

>but just cause hid bulge shows doesn't mean anything
It means literally what I posted, its attention seeking behavior classic for people with confidence and validation issues. No one gets bored and shows their dick, they do it for reactions.

Hes shallow, you're a moron. /thread

Don't bring your homosexual fetishes to the gym you faggot, some of us are still straight

>Spent your entire life getting passed over by 10/10 qt3.14 because they dont go for cocky idiots
Uh, how young are you?

and youre mean, ignorant and condescending

i Try my best to hide muh powerlevel
>live in a hut in the forrests to hide my gainz homegym masterrace
>Drive to the City only once a month to stock up on huge amounts of oats and milk
>wear an xxxl Poncho and sit in a wheelchair while purchasing Food so no One would ever think i could have any kind of gains
>qt3,14 cashier always Serves me
>"wow user you Sure like those oats huh"
>get red Face scream "WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?"
>leave as fast as i can
>One Day i come home
>the door is already Open
>cute cashier Stands next to my squat rack
>"Hello user you forgot your wallet at our store just wanted to give it back to you" her eyes wander over my squatrack(lmfao10plates)
>"wow you sure are Lifting big wheights Never knew that"
>"and we will keep it that Way"
>she turns her Head to me just as i smash her Head with my barbell
>i eat her dead Body to complete the Cycle of gains
>no One must know i lift
>no one

Attached: AA2EC349-6814-4118-B3F8-2ABD8714CCB4.jpg (900x646, 201K)

Are you getting off to this?

Nice. OC?

Yea I wrote that years ago it became a lil pasta by now

>cut

Attached: lmao.gif (160x128, 121K)

Meme worthy

I would think ”lmao what a fag” but then I also like to show off my pp

You should probably stop wearing XS shirts, they make you look like a tryhard.

Attached: yoshit.jpg (275x200, 15K)

I like it user, you did good

Thx i was inspired by the ridiculous insecurity and jealousy of guys like Who are too fat or ugly to wear nice clothes
Pic is what I wear to the gym

Attached: 0886C54C-E019-4DBF-A4DF-F93BC76CB9C3.jpg (3024x3780, 2.35M)

>tank
What does that mean?

Had a swinging dick the other day and this black kid looked at me when I walked in like pic related

Attached: DDC3B30A-7A93-4CAB-A401-5F70F3D22115.png (226x214, 90K)

nice shmedium you skinny faggot L0000000000000000000000000000LLLLLL

Nice car? That shit has cloth on the doors da fuq?

Tfw grower

I'm 7.6 x 5.4 but flaccid its anywhere from 3 to 4 inches. Wish i had a big flaccid peepee

How are you about your dick size? We are the same but I don't have a lot of experiences. Is it considered big or just yeah, okay?

Hourly reminder

Attached: 1548948308755m.jpg (1024x613, 147K)

Its considered big, girls say they want a 7 incher minimum, but they see a 5 or 6 incher as an 7 incher - so by that logic a 7 incher would seem like an 8 incher.
I also made the experience that women like to suck dick more when the dick is bigger, and they are far more submissive ( had the same hoe me and some friends, those who had bigger dicks confirmed that that hoe was submissive while the smaller ones kinda were led on)

Here we have another example of the gratuitous homosexual agenda. Is nothing sacred anymore? Can we not act as men, regardless of sexual orientation, in order to pursue and achieved the ideal body? Can we not join together in pursuit in of the natty limit? Must we really declare war on another? Man vs man, brother vs brother. Come now brothers, put down your gay folder and I too will put down my braaphog folder. There is no need for this.

everyone should now post their bulges

Attached: fbtwq6b115t11.jpg (1333x2000, 505K)

you start

would but im only 100lbs and dont want people talking shit and telling me to eat

skinny guys with big bulges are hot too

the only thing missing in this pic is a subtle "ok" sign with the other hand

you wear your bfs dildo to gym?
what a loser

Blind retard

Happens to me too. Whenever I lay flat on the bench it looks like I'm popping a tent. Unless I'm wearing compression shorts underneath or tucking, there's no way to hide my package.

If I had a big package I'd do this shit all the time

Do people unironically go out like this?

I pack HEAT in my pants and I'm always in some kind of triple layer compression underwear as a consequence.

Like on rare occasions I'm in the mood to just let my cock flop out there like an alpha male but 98% of the time I'm walking through the grocery store and I know there's some 6 year old kid getting an eye full of cock and his mom gives me a nasty look. You're just kind of an asshole if you do this imo, but maybe I'm just a BETA MALE

Found the fatty. Why are you here?

>oh my gosh, did billy see a human body?! god forbid billy see a natural human body, think of the children and the zero harm it causes

Attached: 1553980569790.jpg (1087x1037, 226K)

There's being an "xD ALPHA MALE" and then there's at least putting up the pretense of curtailing yourself to social norms as to not reach terminal autism. Having your cock flop around in the produce aisle is just inconsiderate turbo autism, no one wants to see your dick as bad as you think they do

Attached: enBqDuZ.jpg (742x545, 25K)

>le human bodies are evil and you should be ashamed of your body
You should only have to wear clothes if you're ugly and fat

I don't have a lot of experience. Ive had a lot of sex but it's all been with the same woman for 6 years. She says it's great but if i stop the bloodflow and make it thicker she gets a lot more vocal, but she also has a pretty big vagina

>unironically using le to justify autistic, borderline nonfunctioning behavior

Attached: 1444779861697.jpg (1280x960, 437K)

>chastity cage shows through gym shorts
How do I get my gf to give me the key bros

Imagine being part of the shower untermensch, growers for life

yeah

Only the third one really bro

>being this much of a newshit