What height is necessary to be valued as a man?

what height is necessary to be valued as a man?

Attached: 6zuaisz2uwp21.jpg (561x767, 63K)

if you have to ask then you don't meet the minimum. kill yourself, manlet retard.

5.7 have 5.9 model as a gf and am respected. Have more than 95% of insecure fit fags. Height doesn’t care, it’s just excuse to weak pieces of shits here. Avarage here is 6.2 btw

Attached: image.jpg (400x250, 90K)

I'm 6'2 and I like any guys (5'9 and up) but I don't have a ruler, so if you're a little shorter than 5'9 and we still vibe then I won't let u go because of ur height

stop paying attention to vapid whores

*matter

I treat everyone with respect but I can't take midgets seriously.

But ideal meal height is 6ft+, I'd say ideal is 6ft4

>Tfw 6ft2

Attached: IMG-20190328-WA0004.jpg (734x506, 34K)

Not unless you're freakishly shor or tall. I'm 5'10 and I have no trouble with girls. sub-5'9 or over 6'5 is where you start getting too freakish.

Meal height, I meant male.

alphadestiny pls

6'2 is not the average anyway, retard.

it is really awkward hooking up with a woman who is a foot shorter than you

Dumb Thots
Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing

So there is a chance, based user

post pic

I really dont want to, what for though? I swear I‘m not lying, I dated guys who were short, had some sort of acne, shortness, a high voice, lisp etc. I dont care as long as youre nice and cute

i was listening to the radio on my way to school yesterday and they brought up height verification on tinder. the dudes were saying it was shallow and that only ~14.5% of men in the US are above 6'0 and the woman co-host refused to believe it. she wouldn't lower her standards and she straight up said rejecting dudes for being sub-6'0 isnt body shaming. i cant begin to fathom the mind of a thot

Attached: 1539332825416.png (1422x1250, 1.45M)

>taking the opinion of a common basic bitch to heart

Depends where you live but generally speaking as long as you're at least 5'7, maybe even an inch shorter, you should be fine. Most people really don't give a shit about height unless dealing with extremes. Just don't be insecure about your height. There's nothing funnier than an insecure manlet.

It's not shaming because if you're not attractive as a male (in this case tall specifically) then you're not even human in their eyes. You and your emotions don't exist in their mind, it doesn't even register.

Attached: same-scene-two-views.jpg (1000x1425, 189K)

this