Improving your looks is the easiest way to improve the quality of your life

Improving your looks is the easiest way to improve the quality of your life.

Getting dermal fillers is the easiest way to improve your looks.

Why haven't you done it yet?

Attached: fMu7tUj.jpg (1168x934, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgiqYrnMtdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they last like 3 months and cost 600 dollars

Wrong, they last 12-18 months.

Left looks better.

>get dermal fillers
>can no longer take a punch

Cope

plastic sugery should be fucking banned

imagine coming into work one day with a face twice the fucking size.

this

he looks a lot hotter on the left, on the right he just looks like a cartoon character

Nobody cares what you look like unless you're a woman.

Looks like a weird Instagram chad wannabe. If he’d used half as much filler it would probably look good but that’s too extreme.

Yeah I’m not into plastic surgery but they last way longer than 3 months if you use the right filler

He still looks fucking ugly, just a daily reminder that the eye area is so fucking important to aesthetic, your hair also

Attached: Toni-Mahfud-Photo-678x381.jpg (678x381, 27K)

No. Lookismfags are correct in the fact that beautiful people are treated better, but their theory that there is one ideal 10/10 is retarded. Right looks like a grug-tier retard while left is a rugged prettyboy.

Because if you're so insecure about your looks you need jaw implants women won't care about you anyway

Fact:

If you saw these two men separately, and not at the same time, you would rate the one in the right as more attractive.

Yet when you see them side by side, many of you try to cope and say left is better. You don't want to admit the scales can be turned by money and effort. You don't want to believe life is really that simple. You don't want to believe the difference between good and great is 3mm you had no control over.

Stop coping. Let go.

I wouldn't say he's ugly, he's just not attractive to the people he wants to be attractive to
if he was a fag he'd slay

That's not even that much of an improvement

>reddit spacing
and lmao no he looks goofy af on the right, fuck off with your lookism bullshit

I just chew 3 pieces a gum at a time about 6 hours a day to improve the jawline

>tfw banned from lookism

Attached: 1551507251302.jpg (1040x741, 122K)

agreed

+1000, if you have beautiful hair, even if you are ugly you will be at least a 5/10

subhuman eye area. went from a 6/10 to a 6.1/10.

probably has a bizarre and unnatural personality and way of communicating, only weirdos get this shit done.

true, right actually subconsciously triggers an unnatural look response. his eyes also like about 10% gayer on the right

his eyes look nice imo, but in a gay way

I thought it was straight up photoshopped. His eye area really is fucked

this post is a cope

i-is that...is that barbara??

Most people buy an expensive new car to try and make their lives better, when in reality they could buy a used car and get plastic surgery.

One of the best investments you can possibly make. Hair transplant, fillers, you name it, it will make your life better it you get it done right.

Attached: Ascended.png (723x900, 941K)

Right it's undeniably better in this case. Recessed chin is a death sentence for males.

plastic surgery is cope. just accept your subhumanity.

plastic surgery is make-up on a pig.

why accept a shit life when you can change it?

I already have a 8/10 face. But i recently started balding at 23. Im 25 now and have the same hairline as Henry Cavill. Im not gonna go down the rabbithole of getting transplants so i have to get touch-ups every year for 10-20 grand. Ima start shaving and then wait until there's a cure.

Attached: henry.jpg (250x377, 20K)

>work

Is it bad?

Attached: 20190405_152916.jpg (1260x1521, 792K)

Does chewing gum is good for your facial features?

What’s the point of lookism? Everyone who’s not a retard knows that looks matter already

>Toni-Mahfud
>178 cm tall
>means 5'8-5'9 irl
>high paid model
>became famous by drawing portraits of celebs
>9th biggest influencer in Germany
I guess being a Syrian in Germany is easymode, huh.

Funny thing: I'm German and never even heard of this guy. He's not on tv, he's not on the net, nobody talks about him.

Also: Have some before after surgery of him.

Attached: 24dijoz.jpg (819x600, 268K)

its fucking retarded to do something with your face if you already look that good.
Also, as a man never fuck with your nose. His looks feminine and gay now

>Lookism basement dwellers ITT
you're NGMI
you incels are so far off from normal it's hilarious
I bet you mew as well, lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=CgiqYrnMtdA

Attached: 1554211464285.png (500x913, 230K)

Please answer me

nah

unironically can fuck you up hard

>Recessed chin is a death sentence for males.
get off Jow Forums, please. you've had too much

>shaving and then wait until there's a cure.
I'm gonna do a piece until there's a cure

Lookism is about making the phenomena visible, and doing something to better your situation

Actual cope. Recessed chins are universally seen as ugly and weak.

Fuck out of here with that hook nose bird

If you are so insecure about your looks that you have plastic surgery(excluding deformities etc) when you already look decent to begin with you have much bigger problems than your jawline.

this
crooked nose(not jewish-tier crooked or weird like that, iirc its called roman nose) can work if you look good overall, for example Gandhi or whatever that model is called.
I have a deviated septum from childhood sports and it looks crooked from the right side of my face and straight from the other kek, depends on the angle and no one has ever commented(quite the contrary I'm often complimented on my looks) it plus makes you look more masculine

only surgery i've had was gyno because I was a fat fuck on my early teens and then skinny fat till my 17's.

but pic related got a lot more done than fillers

just learn how to talk to people, develop some charisma.

i am a 5ft7 4/10 - really quite an odd face - and never lack decent puss.

when will dysmorphic brainlets learn to use their voices? physical chad is FAR from the only game in town

Attached: David-Attenborough-flickr-creative.jpg (1465x1950, 1.26M)

plastic surgery should be mandatory by law for everyone under 8/10
not joking

>9th biggest influencer in Germany
I'm german and I never heard of this dude

won't these surgeries just leave you looking utterly monstrous at 40? seems like they wouldn't age in the same way

Agreed. Being ugly it's a handicap

Left does look better. I think it's the eyes.

Wrong. I have them and they last up to 6 months. Can be a bit longer with certain types of filler.

So what do you do after

>influencer
Absolutely nobody gives a single solitary fuck
You should be embarrassed to even know this information

Maybe i just have weird tastes. But i don't think that a square jaw looks particularly good.

I agree ,his face doesnt fit the jaw on the right,looks out of place and worse

Strong Chin
Average Chin
Recessed Chin

The guy is closer to average than anything buddy

Attached: gKq88UX.jpg (720x540, 26K)

My biggest insecurity are my eyes. My one eye looks half close, it's fucking killing me. I've tried eye exercises but it's recommended that you do them 10 times a day and I wasn't able to be this consistent

Just squint man

I'm not sure where you live but that's a pretty basic cosmetic surgery procedure if you actually want to get it taken care of and fixed permanently

you do eye exercises? How fucking autistic are you??

What's wrong with eye exercises? I've learned to raise my non-dominant eyebrow with them

Attached: Cope.png (405x205, 132K)

I think you should get more sleep.

I prefer germanys number 1 influencer

Attached: 1550640712435.png (446x445, 372K)

People like this are all the evidence I need that God doesn't exist, poor bastard

really assymetric, yet there isnt much you can do about it and honestly in motion i doubt many people will consciously notice.

Is it true?

I am thinking about getting some work done(male). I want to do my nose since its one of those tucan sam ones and my eyes have deep tear trough. Where in the US is the cheapest place to get shit done? rhinos are 10k and eyes are 4k where i live

this

SOUL vs SOULESS

This is true for sure. Only genuinely afflicted narcissists think that the mirror is life, and they'd be much better off spending time with a psycho-dynamic psychotherapist to correct the effects of psychically warping childhood experiences.

Attached: 01b2d2f2b26d64d61864e67a34a2193f.jpg (350x338, 22K)

Dude, I have the exact same shit you do, regarding jawline

for some reason you post made me imagine attenborough narrating his own sexual encounter

Look at Clint Eastworm mother fuckers. Dude is 90 years old and looks manlier than any one of you limp wristed, slack jawed faggots. Stop preening yourselves like a bunch of bitches. Fuck

Attached: mynameehhjeff.jpg (1053x592, 59K)

he can't be only 178cm he looks tall as fuck in his pictures. he is probably 185cm. But yes apparently he doesn't look in live nearly as good as his pictures. he does photoshop them a lot

Imagine being so poor that fillers are an expense you'd actually have to weigh lmao

>slack jawed
being slack-jawed is actually a very good reason to get surgery. it indicates breathing problems through the nose which forces you to open/breathe through your mouth and leave your mouth open

damn, he really shouldn't have changed his nose

Never thought jaw correction could be this effective.

On the one hand I am pretty sure I have serious facial dysmorphia, but on the other I know I am a low-browed, jawlet with fat cheeks. Here's the thing, people very regularly describe me as handsome. I had one guy tell me he remembered seeing me months prior at a party as "the handsome kid in the back". Yet I am CERTAIN it's not true, only because I literally examine the cheek bone structure and jaw line and hair line of everyone I see, and of course my own pretty pedantically, but I know I'm not up to scratch.

The idea of dysmorphia is what is so interesting to me. I can look at red and see red the same way anyone else does, so why is there so much more to what I see of my own face. Is it ACTUALLY possible that I could be seeing something different?

p.s. is there any facial surgery I can get which is permanent? I didn't realise fillers went away.

Attached: images (3).jpg (236x344, 13K)

Accept that your hair is not what it used to be. Ive learned one thing for sure- there is more dignity in admitting to your situation than coping and denying.

Attached: C3E29146-50A7-41B3-A0EA-40E0AC9EAB67.jpg (1242x1093, 307K)

JUST

>Being a wagecuck

Say goodbye to those gains

what happened brio

What surgery is this?

gay thread

Genetics and hard times my guy. Jow Forums was kinda right about racemixing, weird shit happens. Mix of North Euro, Jew, and Native. I look like a Turk no joke.

On the upside, I have a lot of natural power and speed. Max bench never sunk below 240 lbs when I stopped lifting. High test too.

Your reaction doesn't take from the fact that he's right you know

Incels are just ugly guys trapped in a women's mind.

Hard work, diet, exercise, genetics.
let me tell you a quick fact: (You) hate what you are most. Which is why Jow Forums hates haes advocates - they're just as hypocritical.

Attached: test2.jpg (2619x2234, 1017K)