Mire thread

Have you gotten any mires recently brahs?

Attached: 48876C4A-7B26-4BB5-A1CD-60EC3861F911.jpg (640x794, 125K)

Haven't really gotten any since last june
>and it's killing me

I had this girl stroke my back and arm recently, but I wouldnt call it a mire. I dont think she was that into me, I mean she was bouncing on my dick but I could be getting mixed signals.

not sure if mire but I really need to talk more to some girls, we just say hi when meeting in the gym and have some awkward eye-contact here and there, it's pretty ridiculous.

>be walking in grocery store
>be trying to walk past a black family
>I say excuse me
>dad says "make way for the big man" to his niglets
I count it

Attached: 1413614212604.png (467x316, 448K)

Not in 3 months.

I only get mirres from you Jow Forums fags.

Attached: 3f8a4d3fc7bfd1632dd04024cec638c1.jpg (750x737, 68K)

>be me yesturday
>doing my bicep curls
>like 8 outta 10 gym thot on the leg extension machines staring at me the entire time im doing my curls and when i d look at her shed look away
>feels good bruh were all gonna make it

Been dating a girl recently.
>she likes that I'm bigger and can throw her around
>she likes that I'm not a pussy and will just talk frankly with her
>she likes my dick shape, whatever the fuck that means
>she said I have great skin, and is the second girl in the space of a week to tell me this
If you could see how fat I still am you wouldn't believe me

Attached: 1553313689712.jpg (750x646, 66K)

Attached: MilfMire.png (2530x1284, 1.92M)

Fucked my ex and she wouldn't stop grabbing my back and shoulders. Never used to do that.

I'm assuming she fucked some twink in the few months we were apart.

>She thought we were getting back together
Kek

Post dick and I’ll give you a mire you won’t forget.

All the time.

But I'm also self aware of my enormous ego so it's a bit of a catch 22.

>going for a walk in the morning
>old that lives in my building walking towards me
>before I can greet her or say anything she randomly shouts something in the vein of "if you did any sport you'd be No.1 haha"
>wanna say thanks old lady even though I'm not sure what it means
>just smile and say "good morning" AKA the boilerplate social autist response

It ain't much but there you go

Attached: Different+uttermost+hummingbird_da82ce_7013009.jpg (900x871, 138K)

Been with friends (1 male and 3 females) yesterday and all of them told me that i have make my body much much better.
Havent seen them for 3 months before
Feels good

This weird goth looking girl at my uni came up to me and said she liked my shirt. She poked my abs then walked away it was weird. If I see her again I will go talk to her she was qt.

Attached: DE69357F-9A3A-4B78-8A5E-2870020D84B9.jpg (750x737, 441K)

def counts, intimidate the nigger...save the white race. you did good user

I can feel girls looking at me but they never say or do anything. My gf’s roommate is a jerk but she was kinda into me when she was drunk. Also i think girls are kinda rude bitchy when they might be into you and don’t want to admit it? Thoughts?

She sounds like a tsundere like in my chinese cartoons.

>She thought we were getting back together
based

Told cute girl I started seeing that I'm taking a break from the gym since I started swimming. She replied pic related.

Never give up guys

Attached: Photo 26-03-2019, 9 28 19 PM.jpg (750x1239, 178K)

yes, women instinctively want to be approached and will shit test you before ever they speak to you, let alone put your dick in their mouth

if a girl is giving you any sort of prolonged attention, she sees you as one of two things: a beta bitch she can use or a potential mate. your job is to figure out which is which

she looks fat and mexican

I'm a dyel who doesn't know how to work out and goes to the gym when it's empty at 10pm so that's gonna be a no from me

D E V I L I S H

Gainz Goblin right here

Lmao I know it's the angle. She's neither fat or mexican. I repeat neither fat or mexican!

Stopped before I started seeing her. Plus I get to keep everything with proper nutrition so c ya

> Show up to friends place
> His girlfriend looks at me and says "user have you lost weight"
> "yeah I've lost like 40lbs"
> "Good job user"

Not a sexual mire but made me feel good.

Attached: 1551930815817.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)

Friend’s gf told me I should get her bf to train with me because he’s puny. Asked her if she wanted to lift with us too and she said “no I have a boyfriend, dumbass”. I was concerned so I got real with her for a moment and told her I had no implication of infidelity, I just wanted to know if she was interested. She immediately said “see that’s the thing with you, I know you’re telling the truth. It makes me...nothing, I’m over it”
Tsundere exists outside of anime, I guess.
INB4
>user thinks it’s a mire
>it’s clearly not a mire
She eyefucks me all the time

I get mires all the times from girls even when I’m out with my gf. She gets jealous super easy.

Attached: CEF125EA-ECCB-4A6C-8717-11C0DFCE3791.png (800x600, 298K)

I don't really know if it's a mire or just to be nice but the last months a lot of girls at my university have started to touch me a lot. Not even the usual friend hug goodbye, but when it's not even relevant. Last week I got both a "you seem so excited today, give me a hug" and also a girl who did some silly mistake and said she was sorry and silly, and gave me a really long hug while looking me in the eyes for way too long. I know some girls are just touchy but this is from girls I'm just acquaintances with. Does it count or am I autistic?
I was also out drinking last week with some bros when a chick grabbed my arm and said "wow, we got some big arms here". At least that one I understand, but she was a thot so who cares

only obese women

Attached: 9FPR1Vw.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Oh and also
>visit hometown
>only for one days (had an important meeting)
>my hometown bros work during the day so I couldn't work out with them
>go to the gym with female friend of mine
>"it's like your one size bigger every time you come home"

>be in an organization on campus
>some girl says we should take a fun photo so it's not all so serious
>"carry me on your back user!"
>ok
>"wow, you feel so big and stable. I've done this with my ex but I always felt like I was sliding off"

Attached: 1428534977162.jpg (250x232, 6K)

>Lost 30lbs since november
>Gym 5 days a week can tell im losing weight/getting stronger but not as much progress as I want
>walk past group of people at work and hear boss say "i think his arms are getting bigger"
Feels good brash I thought y'all were joking about normies being easy to impress.

i am perplexed.
your friends gf told you to get her bf (ie your friend!) to train with you.

then you told her to join you both in training

how could that ever be taken as an implication of infidelity

am i missing something

Only from dudes. But, mires are mires, I guess.

Obese women are more vocal because they have to be. For everey obese that mires there's 10 normies

I just want a single fucking mire from a slim girl under the age of 40 ffs. I will gladly blow my brains out afterwards and leave this fucked up planet for good.

Attached: 1550096676278.png (287x287, 91K)

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! BEGONE YOU FILTHY UNBELIEVER!

Not any vocal miring yet, but I noticed that some chubby girls are constantly watching me, even in the gym, where I'm in the below 50% of the guys.

Yeah. From my mom.

Attached: 1551851225186.jpg (807x861, 138K)

A girl told me I looked like a hunk from a telenovela
I licked her nipples, it was great

she was pointing out which muscles need work bro

>skinny as fuck
>been trying to bulk up
>recently talking with a cute as fuck girl I've had a crush on for weeks
>random small talk gets into relationship talk and she talks about the type of guys she likes
>describes me exactly, right down to my skinny body type
>mention I'm just what she's looking for but have been hitting the gym lately
>she gets a dirty look on her face when I bring up the gym and says I look great already
I've got a date with her this weekend, but I have a feeling she's going to try to make me stray from the path. What do?

Attached: 1463878507297.jpg (650x443, 83K)

calisthenics

BREHs! It finally happened!

>Work as a teacher assistant in a school for adults
>Get on well with students and teachers (mostly women)
> 2 months ago got assigned to a new location due to budget cuts but sometimes asked to step in at old location
>Today was one of those days
>Haven't seen some old colleagues for weeks so I go knocking on some doors to say hi
>Female colleague (40yrs) is surprised to see me before even saying hello she comments on how much muscle I have now then proceeds to embrace me
>Already feeling good so I continue my rounds with her leading the charge and telling everyone to come and see how big I am now.
>Few other teachers comment on my muscle
>Feel even better
>After doing the rounds I pop into one of the classes as I have a lesson there
>Students are surprised also
>"Where have you been user on holiday?"
>"In the gym obviously" another student answered on my behalf.

God bless greyskull and actually eating enough.

Attached: 1353671298454.jpg (180x200, 7K)

>doing my squats
>harem of thots-in-training start doing their ab workouts right in front of the rack
>I can see right down the hottest girl's sports bra and her swear is plungimg down into the inky blackness

Yeah they were totally miring

Attached: CYMERA_20190405_003835.jpg (181x321, 26K)

Girls don't know what they want. Get beefy and show her what she needs. Keep it up breh

If she trully likes you she will accept you wanting to improve your body. It's also possible she'll start enjoying the muscle once you get bigger. If she will tell you to quit the gym then she doesn't respect your interests and isn't worth your time, pump and dump in this case.

Attached: 1552888555071.jpg (900x506, 44K)

She's probably insecure that you'll trade up if you get stronger and more confident, or just likes skinny guys.
Just stop talking about the gym, should be fine

This is scary accurate

>friend of mine and gf wants to fuck me and she's hot as fuck

disregard thots and acquire aesthetics desu

Good job bro.

>pic
fucking kek, reminds me why i come to this board

>be me driving van today.
>Sunny day feeling good.
>Pass a 4/10 waiting at bus stop glance at her and smile.
>She pulls pic related face.

Throw the ugly ones a bone and they'll bite your hand. Never again.

Attached: 5.jpg (852x480, 20K)

I am proud of you!

I get fake mires cuz im on cancer atm. When this is all over ill hit the gym again like there is no tomorrow and fucking bash my gains in their faces, with their fake shit fake pity for their insta likes.

I recently was about to walk into a bar and some girls were outside smoking. One said 'Damn, who at you?! Look at his shoulders.' I went inside without a comment got a beer at the bar and sat down with my friends.

Attached: 09CBD193-F908-4332-8E32-FC882C792EB6.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Attached: DC70580A-BDF6-44B9-A22D-FA3B47A359CB.jpg (1151x999, 173K)

How are you comfortable having sex etc. I’m not doing anything rn bc i became super chubby again.

Attached: 46AF8484-CD40-407B-A964-6C91FBA8B7FC.jpg (428x424, 20K)

She looks cute and seems nice

>girls at the bar say I'm bigger than all of their exes combined
>Ask how much I bench/squat
>Tell them 25 pounds
>"Like... 25 pounds on each side?"
>Na. 25 pounds TOTAL.
>They start laughing at me because "that's not even as heavy as the bar"

Clearly I haven't made it yet brahs

oldish guy at work keeps feeling my arms and a few customers have spilled spaghetti and blushed.
desu though when one of the qt girls blushed i also spilled some.
going from fat to fit(ish) has been great so far

Attached: shesmirin.png (1037x1313, 10K)

>get mired by qt I’d kill to date
>do nothing bc I’m a giant pussy
How do I escape this hell, bruhs?

If a girl is into you, she doesn’t give a shit if you’ve got some chub. I see hot girls with chubby boyfriends all the time. Don’t let it get in your head.

Based, I hope you recover user

This cashier asked me the other day if I had just gotten done with a workout. I hadn’t. Made me feel good

>just dont eat
women have life on easy mode man, fucking bullshit.

Dude, your 7 year old niece doesn't count as a mire

kek freudian slip, she wants to fuck user.

this cute girl always stares at me when Im doing reps or flex to myself, she follows me around the gym to. HOW DO START A CONVERSATION WITH HER
>inb4 "you working out?"

Attached: 1547070609518.jpg (960x1200, 93K)

She was trying to determine why you smelled like vinegar and cheese.

If she's actually into you it doesn't really matter what you say to her.
Just don't start with the whole "i workout my dick haha" opener

when i was a young kid always looked like shit, i was very pale, very tall, blonde and had a cyst on my forehead, also got bullied loads for the way i looked. when i turned about 15 my hair had gone completely brown and i got rid of the cyst. now i am 6'5'' and around 200lbs, my face got much clearer, finally got my eyebrows (they were blonde before so basically invisible) and turns out i have a pretty good face(thanks to looksmaxxing and going out with my dog a lot).
alright the biggest mires i got as a kid when i fixed my face and body were from my cousins
>go to family dinner
>3 hot cousins
>say hi to them
>they all say how big i am and how good i look
>basically drooling over me
>before they hated my fucking guts and now they say every chance they get
>i don't want to hang out with them
>they still persisted
nowadays, every single time i go out i get women checking me out all the time
my favorite most recent one happened 1 week ago at my dentists
>go and call myself in
>there's these two short hot stacies with the dentist outfit and the main dentist
>stacy 1. is an assistant and the 2. stacy is the doing the stuff in my mouth
>stacy 1. looking at my dick obviously all the time
>stacy 2. doing the shit in my mouth nervously, i look at her in the eyes and she fucks my mouth up and i start bleeding
>she keeps apologising and i filled with blood say its no big deal
>i get fixed and leave
honestly, the different ways people treat you just because of the way you look is amazing, ugly people are basically like another species

>be rejected by a "4/10"
>convince yourself that you're not the problem by making a post on a chinese cartoon board

Just grow a fucking pair.

bit gay but the building i live in has "public" restrooms, as in basically just one big shared bathroom and shared shower complex like a gym or swim center

im bros with a lot of the other guys here (in fact it's only fucking men that live here) and after a lift (home gym because work hours conflict with gym hours) i took a shower

one of the dudes comes in and he looks me up and down and grabs my bicep and says "bro you've been working out, looking good", slaps my ass, and goes back to his room

ill take what i can get

Attached: ETIAM.jpg (306x284, 16K)

Hey
you dont know me

Attached: 1544480904524.jpg (1024x678, 247K)

I agree if by cute you mean el golbina and by nice you mean dios mio, es las orgras de las americanas

Just dewit

Sounds like you enjoyed it a bit too much

>in gym
>circuit class is on
>2 minute break, qts lining up to fill up water bottles next to pull up bar
>do my set of high pull ups, bar to belly button
>they all stare, one has her mouth open

felt good I guess

I can tell you're a massive faggot just looking at this picture. She likes you, go talk to her and just say "Hello what's up?" you fat fuck.

>"haha, you workout here too?"

>be me
>already 5 minutes late to a meeting
>in a rush
>theres an escalator ahead
>Try and overtake a couple right before it starts
>not enough space
>guy says i look like im in a rush
>also says I look im thick so he'll move to the side
>brehs

Attached: 1528731869345.jpg (1227x1416, 539K)

She looks obese and dominican

Is she small and green with a penchant for raiding villages?

Black dad mires are highest level.

that's great mayne

Oh, that kind of shit happened to me, lots of girls are afraid of being hold up, but when I grab them the fear dissapears most of the times

Also, they love being fucked in the air

Been going almost every day recently. Goos improvements and I feel a lot better. A couple unconfirmed possible mires (UPMs) from girls, but I think my mind was playing tricks due to the good endorphins from going to the gym often. The thing that made it convincing was they were fat girls so I don't know. I'm sure they weren't mires since I'm human garbage and fucking disgusting anyway.

But the other day at the gym I was doing some sets of pullups, the only exercise I can mog anyone in because I do them all the time since high school and I'm a 140lb manlet. (hoping to hit 150ish soon though, we'll see). Anyway some brads were struggling to do pullups even using this assist machine, and a few guys and girls were sort of working together on the machines nearby, I guess they were friends. So I go up to the bar and do about 15 for my first set and I noticed a couple glances after about 10. I did another set and then on my final set I did my 15 and kept going but stopped counting, a fellow manlet was standing in from of me and grinning at me, and I started to fail and almost burst a vessel doing my last rep. He smiled and gave me a nod and then he proceeded to do sets of five or something. We're all gonna make it bros, getting mired by a dude is actually much better than thots.

Or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm ugly. Whatever.

>Black dad
fake and gay

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLINA