I haven't squated in months

I haven't squated in months.

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (600x600, 30K)

squats are for retards. You should have done them in highschool to build up a base and it doesn't need touched from there

>tfw no squate

I never did a single leg day, used to play ball sports and now just do some gay yoga for legs on rest days.

Just need mopped

i squatted 150kg today how does that make you feel

enjoy getting mogged by dyel women

I’ve never squatted.

this, good for a base but nothing more. one should stop when they hit 3 plates for reps, easily achievable in about a year or so. only autistic powerfatties actually go over 3 plates, i wonder when the eureka moment will finally hit them that fat overpowering legs looks like shit and fucks up aesthetic proportions.

Post body

nothing at all. no one gives a shit about how much weight you clown around with, incel

Attached: aDrXyuV.jpg (1936x2592, 402K)

just did a 5x5 with 155 how does that make you feel

Yeah. You should get strong and then just stop doing the things that made you strong

>knee arthritis at 28
>hurts to stand and walk

Attached: 1581F09B-50B8-43DE-9264-7487C03A0B2B.gif (220x216, 11K)

ATG squats will fix that

I am getting a mri done soon

i haven't done a single curl in months

Stop getting MRIs and start eating high quality animal foods. Knee will recover

I am 18 and feel pain on my knees even to walk. Should I go to a doctor? What will he recommend me?

*ahem* *clears throat*

FUCK SQUATS AND FUCK DEADLIFTS.

Attached: 1234567432.png (511x671, 123K)

Btw I am not overweigth, but I've gained 10 kilos of mostly muscle in the last 6 months

Today I front squatted for the first time
I probably won't back squat for a year at LEAST
finally can work my legs without my spine getting shredded. Add some Romanian deadlift and will be golden

Attached: 475F2CDB76264BB5A5EC6F61464C1189.jpg (600x507, 79K)

I stopped squatting after I had a bulging disc in my back. Considering getting back into, but if I do it will be at much lower weights. I already had problems from a stab wound in my right knee, so it wasn't my favorite lift to begin with.

this but unironically

you are weak

based

I’m eating mainly antibiotic free chickens and organic kale shakes and organic broccoli. I get organic at the market because it is cheaper and fresher than the store. I take msm and fish oil.

Im a begginer with shit lifts and shit body and I’m doing stronglifts sqaut 3 times a week. Is this ok or should I switch my plan?

Yes, SL for 4-6 months, then switch.

Unironically never gonna make it

>front squats and romanian deadlifts
mein neger

Do you also do conventional deadlifts? My idea is doing an upper lower with

Strength exercises
Bench press
Ohp
Deadlifts
Front squats

Volume exercises
Lat pulldown
Barbell row
Romanian deadlifts
Supported sissy squat

What do you think?

Squats are for fags

This post was made by the leggy extendies gang

I've skipped leg day the past 4 weeks, and when I do leg day, I use leg press machine instead of doing squats.

haha you really trolled us man. we thought you were going to make it and not stay a low T cuck.