Can I lift while on accutane?

can I lift while on accutane?

Attached: 1382722562442.jpg (1233x1055, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1600-0625.2004.00254.x
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2012.00866.x
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just try nofap + raw meat for 7 days. If you try extremes that could easily ruin your joints for a very long time, why not try acting on my advice first? It has no major negatives, like what people made you to believe.

You're acting like women who are "forced" to do late term abortions, by listening to the waves of the ever growing political shitstorm you call liberals and go as far as to permanently ruin your body when there are choices you still can make that not end with you trying to ruin your body.

yes. i did
>Just try nofap + raw meat for 7 days.
don't listen to this shit. I tried every meme suggestion from Jow Forums and the only thing that worked was accutane

What are the sides of accutane? Seems like people are generally iffy about starting.

Have heard it affects libido permanently, low energy and maybe accelerates male pattern baldness but that is all anecdotal. You should avoid taking hardcore shit like this unless you are as bad as OP pic. It also makes your skin exxxxtremely dry.

You forgot to add it can literally make you want to kill yourself.

based. I need accutane asap

I did, no issues. Stuff made me feel crazy tho

I don't need accutane for that

Attached: pepeidontfuckingknow.jpg (250x243, 20K)

>I tried every meme suggestion from Jow Forums
doubt.jpg

git fucked with your personal opinion

Why are you so angry ? Im just explaining that these meme suggestions dont hold any water (for me at least),and if they "worked" for you they certainly arent a one size fits all.

If you have skin issues, go to a dermatologist, dont seek advice from 4channel

>one size doesn't fit's all
This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. You're not that different in terms of nutrition as you claim yourself out to be. I'll lay this out for you.

If you want to have better overall health, consume fewer calories that are more nutritious as opposed to a junk food diet.
If you want to squat heavier, first you need to squat more. Not change your entire routine to be 2 hours cardio a day,
If you want your face to clear up, eat raw meat and don't masturbate, and don't do what big companies tell you to who in fact only care about results, and not about health.

Yes
Currently on it, other than dry lips (just get chap stick) I have no other side effects. But this too is anecdotal.

Yeah. Be sure to stay moisturized especially in the facial area. Even simple stuff like Vaseline works wonders for fry skin. When I was on it I would put it on my face after showers and it made it look fine. I don't have any before/after pics but accutane worked amazingly for me.

I couldn't. It fucked with my bones and barely could finish a push up

I recently used it for 6 months for my back. I no longer get much acne whatsoever, but I still have loads of scars.

I had extremely dry skin and lips, but I didn't notice anything else with side effects.

eat raw meat? like non processed or proper raw

Raw, as not cooked.

>If you want your face to clear up, eat raw meat and don't masturbate,
This is absolutely retarted.
This doesnt even follow the same logic as your point on health and squats.

That would be retarded

I was on it a long time ago but the only thing the dermatologist warned against was lifting as she said there was a chance of “muscle death”
Dunno if she was a fucking retard

Same boat I tried everything even creams,The most I could do is reduce it but still face full of acne(I guess /fit advice works if you have like 3-6,7 pimples but if your face is covered then not) at the end you need the medicine , I didnt took accutane but another less strong acne medicine.

He's right though. For conditions like acne or mpb where we don't know the exact causes, one size doesn't fit all. Accutane doesn't even work for everyone.

Your muscles are weaker and easier to destroy while on accutane, but shouldn't it increase your gains then? Since muscle construction is triggered by muscle destruction

same as the others, dry skin (i live in a desert climate), that's about it
i drink a fuckton of water and use lotion, so I'm good
some other sides can be difficulty controlling weight and some migraines, as well as what said, hardcore depression
but i went to a therapist a few years ago for depression/anxiety and i haven't had any problems at all

Yes it follows my previous logic. You're prioritizing the truth of teached knowledge as opposed to the consistent and learnt knowledge. If I tell you rape is wrong and we agree we are both objectively wrong because securing your genetic code is the single most important thing you could do. Prove me wrong with experience and outside of the box thinking.

Ask a doctor lol. Why would you take anything on here at face value

>as opposed to the consistent and learnt knowledge.
>Prove me wrong with experience

My experience:
When I had really bad acne (cystic) on back and face, I did no-fap for at LEAST a week, not one noticeable change.
I did no-dairy, no change
I did cold showers for a month, no change
I did hot then cold showers, no change
I did changing your shirt before bed, no change
I did zinc cream, no change
I did no extra/refined sugars, no change
I did more sunlight, no change
I did less sunlight, no change
I did no soap, no change
I did many OTC creams and facial scrubs, no change
I did a extremely healthy diet, no chage
I did more water, no change

My learnt knowledge from my own experiences tells me none of these meme suggestions worked.
Therefore, for anons with severe acne/cystic acne, the meme suggestions you see on Jow Forums will most likely not work.
Try them if you want though. The less you have to take (((pills))) the better

Attached: 1547936203028.png (478x456, 407K)

>raw meat and not masturbating for seven days will cure a genetic and endocrine condition
>RAW MEAT AND NOT MASTURBATING FOR A WEEK
Whats next, burying a dead Cat near a stagnant river arm, turning seven times around yourself while citing Zarathustra?
whats

Attached: dOVnAxzaHyWnPng-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 37K)

I played through a few seasons of rugby while on the stuff. Don't be a bitch it's just pain.

Anecdotally but just keep a low dosage and you'll be fine
I heard that's a rumor purported by some politician whose son on accutane killed himself. also statistical correlation since its largely teenagers on accutane and teens w/ acne are depressed

eating raw meat eounds stupid but nofap does help your skin

>calling every asian and european cultures - dating back thousands of years treating raw meat as delicacy - retarded
>acne
It's specifically the result of "a lack of protein."
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1600-0625.2004.00254.x
>male pattern baldness
It has long been known that it is driven by chronically elevated insulin with higher overall estrogen levels. Not testosterone not cholesterol, it's simply insulin+estrogen.

Eat raw meat, do nofap.

From My own experience having both cystic and normal acne in different times of my live if you have cystic/severe go to the doctor you need the medicine but if you have a little bit/some acne this works for me:
>Dont sleep on your face,or on the side
>Drink a lot of water
>Wash your face on the morning and when you come home,especially if you have done sports!!
>Stop with the dairy
>Clean your hands A LOT.

>It has long been known that it is driven by chronically elevated insulin with higher overall estrogen levels. Not testosterone not cholesterol, it's simply insulin+estrogen.
It is DHT you dumb nigger

this has to be bait

Almost killed my niece.

Correct, if you have mild/moderate acne, it may very well be due to your own lifestyle and some of the "meme" suggestions may work.
But, OP asked about accutane, which indicates that he has severe acne, maybe cystic. And no-fap or raw meat will NOT help with this

>but nofap does help your skin
So by this logic, if someone has acne, and they stop banging their gf, their acne should go away, correct?

Attached: 1548190764479.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Dry skin and lips
If you do exercise with lots of impact in the joints, it can cause pain in it.
You have to do liver and lipids exam every other month (Should ask your dermatologist about it)

i'am at the end of accutane, no acne but dry lips, nose and skin

i lift 6 times a week with no joint pains
only good side effect is you never have greasy hair

>Drink a lot of water
Piss out protein in large amounts. There's a reason why vegans drink piss to conserve protein during fasts.
>Wash your face x 3 a day
Again, ruining the oils [made out of protein] of your body 3 times a day when you know that your body can't regulate ti properly on purpose.

It's just a lack of protein, so there comes the ultimate keto diet - raw carnivore diet + nofap - to save the day, but you are too blind to see.

>It is DHT you dumb nigger
Explain to me how DHT gets elevated. I'm really curious.

Does Accutane stop acne forever?
Because I had cystic acne but took another medicine which was way less strong than accutane , No more cystic acne thank God but get breakouts of mild acne from time to time,does Accutante prevent this?No more breakouts ever?

You have no idea what you're talking about

>drink a lot of water
>Piss out protein in large amounts

t.doesn't know kidney physiology

Attached: 1544552868253.png (1073x535, 86K)

My derm said to me that for about a 3rd its gone forever, a 3rd it comes back right away, and a 3rd it comes back later. He wasn'y 100% on this when I questioned him, so take with a grain of salt.

I've been off accutane for about 2 months now and I've seen one very little spot on my face and back, but they went away within a few days. Other than that, nothing (i pray to God it doesn't come back).
My face doesn't get greasy anymore either, which is good.
My current skincare "routine" is just splashing my face with water at night and /no soap/ in the shower (apart from underarms, crotch, and ass)

>t.doesn't know kidney physiology
Wolfs, cows, chimpanzees on their regular diet in the "wild" drink once a month. My granddad told me that back in 1960, they only drank up to 2 glasses of water a day not more, sometimes less, on a diet dominated with carbs. Nobody barely drank until Cola hit with it's funded studies and ruined health.

Your body wants to make blood out of the water, but incapable, therefor you piss out essential nutrients.

ever tried carnivore for at least 2 weeks? not talking about raw meat like that user, dunno about that. I do know there are a lot of anecdotes of people curing supposedly incurable diseases by doing this. Have you had bloodwork done? do you have a hyperactive immune system? if you do then this would likely work.

>haha depression is so funny guys, did I tell you how pathetic I am yet? haha
literally kys subhuman attention seeking whore with your zoomer humor

Ah, You are trolling. My bad, should have realised that sooner

Dismissing facts as a joke should not be practiced as a person with integrity. I'll be posting proof for my claims.

The very idea of a "minimal water requirement" is a recent notion that first appeared in dietary guidelines published in 1945 by the Food and Nutrition Board of the National Academy of Sciences. See how this was done AFTER the war, not before. You don't want to fuck up the troops during, huh.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2012.00866.x

My accutane treatment ended a month ago, it lasted for about 6 months. I kept lifting throughout the whole thing but it got extremely more difficult towards the end, it was especially very hard on my joints. Don't listen to sneaky gains goblins, keep lifting, but be aware you're going to get weaker and sometimes you'll have to rest longer. Also I already wanted to kill myself before so nothing different there haha

It cured my horrendous acne completely for about two years, then I started getting pimples again, although more like 1 or 2 a week instead of full pizza mode. Only thing that completely clears my skin is keto for about a month, it as soon as I eat carbs again I start getting minor acne

I took it for about 6 months. Mostly dry lips and skin. Late into my treatment my eyes started to hurt a bit, but I never bothered using eye drops. It all went away when I got off.
Some people say it makes you want to kill yourself though.

how bad did the suicidal thoughts get? I heard stories of someone completely normal get permanently fucked from it

I got a better meme which actually works. dry or water fast + nofap
until you are clean. Then start watching what causes breakouts from your diet. At the same time start improving/building your gut biome with foods like sauerkraut and other fermented stuff. You can say goodbye to junk food and candies for rest of your life if you want a clean skin.

Seriously nothing will help if your system is full of shit, find a solution for the root problem, dont fight the symptoms. Your skin problems will return even with accutane if you keep stuffing your body with shit.

Phoneposting sry

Could be issues with gluten

>Have you had bloodwork done? do you have a hyperactive immune system
I had bloodwork done every two weeks when i was on Accutane. My bloods were spot on

F a s t i n g

It's really a last resort for most people, the side effects suck but it will almost always cure acne. Shitty memes don't work if you have ance b/c genetics

>fasting
>inducing ketosis
>no just eating raw meat instead to induce a ketogenic state
If you do not have the proper nutrient storage for a fast, you're basically fucking yourself like a vegan, but you do not realize it, only after the 6th day. But I agree, fast.

get isotretinoin instead, it does the job and it has less side effects

Put urine on your face. Google it, it works.

I buried my dog and my dick grew 10 inches thicker, grow a brain dicklet

Any side effect is worth it, believe me.

yes, *rubs hands*

its the exact same thing retard

the abstract doesnt mention protein. you seem stupid

I wouldn’t, my cousin was on accutane and he is a flaming fag now

Have sex

It worked for for me about 75%. Made my acne pretty much go away, but my skin got very sensitive and red. If you go on it, be careful to use moisturizer & sunscreen.

Also helps to change pillowcases every 2/3 days (flip them over inbetween). This helps a lot if you sleep with your face on the pillow.

It fucks with girls' hormones really badly. Makes them sad

A bit worse than usual. I had to constantly force myself to do anything because it drained all my motivation and drive away. When I didn't I would feel so lonely, weak and fucking dry as fuck, it all got depressing a lot faster than usual

I did it a loooong time ago, honestly it worked for me, disgusting dry skin was the only side effect. I can’t say it affected my libido or hair or mental health, I was depressed before and I was after so whatever. I didn’t even do the full term because I couldn’t afford it.

I’ve taken accutane. All it did was give me dry hands, chapped lips, and nosebleeds.

Which sucks but definitely a fair trade for all of my pizza face.

For me, it didn’t go away forever, as I still get breakouts time to time (because of stress mostly), but it “broke the back” of it as I never got acne as bad as I did before. I have naturally oily skin because I’m Puerto Rican

>been scratching my face since i was born
>my scars will never be as bad as that monstrosity on the left
jesus fuck how do you manage to do that to yourself? Depression? Low IQ? What the fuck.

Is it safe to say that most of the serious side effects are caused from taking a high dosage?

Cystic acne is genetic and cannot be solved with the advice you’re giving

Yes you can lift while on acutane, however it will make your acne worse before it gets better so some things such as back acne will get worse and squatting with back acne because extremely uncomfortable. I would suggest going on a summer cut with a lot of cardio and calisthenics and letting acutane run its course

T. Did acutane with no regrets

>>calling every asian and european cultures - dating back thousands of years treating raw meat as delicacy - retarded

Name three

See! That's why people were sunscreen!

I was going to kill myself before i started accutane. It was either get insurance for accutane, or cut my losses and kms. It actually made me happier because all the disgusting acne started going away immediately. Wonder drug and life saver.

You can't drink while on accutane. Taking accutane is the definition of doing it for the girls instead of doing it for the boys.

>you can lift if you wannu
>you can leave your pimps behind
>because if pimps dont lift and if they dont lift
>well theyre no pimps of mine
>you can liff
>you can liff
>everybody look at you pimps
>you can liff
>you can liff
>doing it hole to hole
>now we can save the liff
>save the liff

Attached: pzcn8avm1kf21.jpg (640x798, 67K)

>I'm truly afraid it's not

Attached: 1542425199479.jpg (970x990, 99K)

Holy shit you are a full blown retard

Try some meme remedies first, fasting and urine therapy cured my excema and gyno. Jew medication should be your last option.

Come join the Jow Forums server, the Archive, you won't (will) regret it!
discord
.gg/9aVqqdf

Attached: 1553752422623.jpg (850x638, 121K)

that guy just quit eating dairy, he didnt take accutane

The oily face doesn't go away forever?

Holy Christ bro science needs to become a bannable offence
duuuhhh eat meat n dont herrk off dddduuuurrrr
Fuck you faggot

Attached: 1547369871045.gif (615x548, 18K)

obiviously dont fast if you are borderline anorexic holy fuck you are dense. if you are normal and have bit of bodyfat you are good to go. Fast then refeed with plenty of vitamins and minerals and go agane till ur good. No need to do meme carnivore shit.

how do you actually do urine therapy? cant drink it cuz its so bad. do you store it in cold first or do you drink it warm?

I've been taking accutane for 6 months and I feel better than ever.

My muscles do get a bit sorer than they used to but its well worth it

>Dude, drink your on piss!
>DA JOOOZ! D:
This shit writes itself

its not even broscience when its on Jow Forums, its just inceldelusion

these are guys who dated a girl once unlike their loser friends and jack off about how they're good with women "when they try." never forget what happens every single time someone posting advice about women or anything other than lifting gets exposed.

check out this faget

Been on high accutane doses 3 times never wanted to kill my self, people who say this are special snowflakes who need attention.Maybe they should fix themselves instead...

have a pretty gf that lets you drink right from the source