Give me one valid reason why its okay for guys to wear tank tops and take shirtless pictures but its considered being a...

Give me one valid reason why its okay for guys to wear tank tops and take shirtless pictures but its considered being a thot if you show off your butt?

Attached: 1492048367505.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

incels hate what they cant have

Attached: CFA0349A-88F5-4827-A66E-AB086098A1B6.jpg (1024x1366, 216K)

Guess I'm a male thot then

>why its okay for guys to wear tank tops and take shirtless pictures
It's not. It's vain and womanly.

Because men have to work hard to have the confidence to do that, meanwhile even fat thots try to show off.

Historically, female sexuality and license has always been controlled in society because when let off the least, everything gets fucked up, as we have seen in the wake of the sexual revolution.

Attached: Begone Thot 2.jpg (361x377, 17K)

Because showing ass is lame because literally ANYBODY can get a decent ass with a tiny bit of work.
Achieving a chiseled upperbody takes alot more work and dedication.
Plus women are supposed to be the fairer sex and hold themselves to a higher standard than men, not accepting the pozz and becoming a slutty thot because its the hip thing to do.

Attached: 1554260347194.jpg (226x225, 10K)

Men are weak to flesh

Attached: 1551814780801.webm (460x460, 420K)

Muscles show power and athleicism whereas showing your butt is a purely sexual showing. Yea muscles on men are sexualised but thats not their main purpose, showing your butt is only used to entice.

It's not okay either you stupid slag.

Still a bit of a toss up desu

What the fuck are we doing here what do we get out of these useless discussions?

Attached: C7E41A00-B1B0-4E3A-9F0D-D60476618656.jpg (220x229, 9K)

sometimes when i'm out and i see a pretty girl showing off her body/tits in tight clothes i just want to make her pay for making me feel like i do. who is she to stir up these feelings and then know i will nevr have a chance with her? what makes her feel so safe? does she think the police will save her? does she think they will be fast enough to stop what i will do?

In my opinion, it doesn't seem as try hard. Most of what men want to show off is from the front. Just flex and smile, seems normal. Some women, they actually completely turn away from the camera and only look back with their neck, seems unnatural and forced as hell.

Based schizo pasta poster.

MODS

What happened in the wake of the sexual revolution?

A man showing off his butt is thot behavior too.

Because there are no genitals/sexual/reproductive organs near the male chest area.

A woman showing her ass is the equivalent of a man showing his ass.

leave this place while you still can

Exponentially increasing abortion rates, the pill, promiscuity, 50% marriages end in divorce, children are increasingly sexualized, young women become whores.

>in b4 HuRr DuRr BuT dIs Is GoOd

Attached: 1553855120158.jpg (470x521, 43K)

All as a direct result of Jenny from high school not sleeping with you right?

You can't stick your dick in a guy's abs. A shirtless pic shows basically tertiary level sexual characteristics while an ass is half a step a way from spreading pussy

>t. used up roastie.

Enjoy your 30s sweatie.

Based Sunset Shimmer poster

case and point

Attached: 5A691DC0-B342-4FF5-AA67-267BA7E92C29.png (125x120, 33K)

There is literally no difference, evolution just made women the sex that’s supposed to hide their body and be more selective, and a lot of other shit I’m not gonna explain but basically it’s biology , but biology is changing and so will women , and unironically women are oppressed this way by men cause men are insecure around their women showing off because other men do get insecure around their lady looking fresh and exposed . No other incel reason

What?

What? A guy taking butt pics is sexual too you retard. Taking butt pics has obvious sexual implications doesnt matter the gender.

I mean it is either fine for both men and women to show off their bodies or wrong for both, thinking differently is a double standard.

People who think that women should hide their physicality while men should be proud of it often feel women are lesser than men, evil, or not to be trusted. This idea stems from religious allegory i.e. original sin starting with eve taking the fruit of knowledge or pandora opening the box.

Anyway if any of you guys wish that you didn’t have to see women at the gym or feel they are inferior/evil just go live in a place with sharia law. Just know that your hate for women is fueled by your own feelings of masculine inadequacy. If you were more of a man you wouldn’t be concerning yourself with identity politics and focusing more on improving yourself. You can decide how you as an individual want to interact with women but in western civilization for the most part we are way past enforcing decency standards or other restrictions. If you want to remain a woman hater then by all means remove yourself from the social equation, nothing of value will be lost.

>why its okay for guys to wear tank tops and take shirtless pictures
it looks good

Attached: giphy.gif (245x127, 1.49M)

It's called b8, fren

t. roasty

Attached: frZeI3G.jpg (1440x1783, 947K)

I agree fuck both of you faggots

Or I don't to deal with this shit at the gym for the sake of instagram likes. Stupid cunt

Attached: bdeafe1b632be60c2ac40a195cd5fd16031e34e4015e71fa306165604d62c454.webm (640x640, 1.6M)

I SAW NIPPLE
MODS

i want to fuckey with her
how do i fuckey with her

it will cost 2k$

Attached: patroled.jpg (695x664, 63K)

This is what capitalism does.

Shots fucking fired lmao

based brapfag

>waahh someone is doing something I don’t like near me and because I know it would be retarded to actually confront the problem in real life I am going to whine about it online!!!
Just look away and focus on your workout you autist

Damn she looks like Quentin.

Lol do you think a woman would post in this thread? I know you don’t like my post because it is too honest for your poor little ego to handle and you just have to claim that a woman wrote it so you can discount it but nah bruh

Because it’s incredibly easy for females to obtain sex and attention as it is and temperance in those areas is extremely valuable for females, so when they go to the gym in underwear and a training bra and post bikini pics all day it’s just kind of like “really? You don’t already hve t easy enough if you aren’t a mongoloid? You have to be that extra?” on the flip side men who are able to sleep with lots of women are seen as a higher value because it actually takes status and skill to sleep with lots of women so when they peacock and show off gains or whatever and attract more women it’s a different scenario. Plus a guy has to work 10x harder than some braphog who was born with nice fat distribution.

its because all men are thots.

Sexual Revolution has always been good for men not for women, because it gives men access to unlimited amount of females. Marriage and monogamy were always a tool to control men. Ironically women suffer more from feminism than men because they're unable to find a mate that won't use them solely for fucking.

who gives a shit

ass's purpose in life is to shit or take a dick.
Showing me a toned/fit ass means you either shit good or can take a good dick. A lot of it.

None of your arguments are capable of negating the massive drawbacks of relentless depravity and sexual liberation on society

>thinking men amd women are equal

Guys who take tank top and shirtless pics are massive fags as well. No one gives a fuck about a girl who's doing a workout like everyone else, people only hate them when they get in the way, have poor form to accentuate their only asset, and take pictures of themselves while working out while doing nothing all too impressive. The average thot is the equivalent of an average dude with an okay jawline doing nothing but upper body and the boasts about online, while neglecting the actual point of fitness.
t. Fatguy.

Mongamists can no longer find good wives because women have been allowed to turn into sluts, plus the 80-20 rule, although not a hard and fast numerically accurate rule is evocative of something very real. Men save for the upper quartile garner nothing from the sexual revolution.

>poor little ego
you type like a roasty you are ether a roasty or low test faggot

Attached: modc.jpg (326x315, 16K)

Kekd hard

Who cares about the other 80% tho?

>who cares about the fucking backbone of humanity as a whole aight kek

Man shut up.

Be dead honest

Anyone who has a problem with this is projecting from feelings of inadequacy regarding females. Its the truth , all you are doing the same by lifting and showing off in a tank . It’s for attention

GTFO Discord tranny.

>Its the truth
your truth roasty

If its so much easier to have sex, why aren't you reaping the benefits of it?
Pretending te be a prude isn't edgy or interesting.

Chads have always been the backbone of society. Nobody gives a damn about the incels working at McDicks. They're going to get replaces by robots soon enough anyways.

>80-20 rule
Oh you're an incel. Now it all makes sense

>No wonder people stare

Do you have any others like this? I could do with a laugh

I suppose it is similar. However most men dont wear tank tops to the gym, while most women wear see through leggins.
But the main point is that men are more attracted to physical features, and women know this so when they willingly wear reviling clothing its kinda slutty.

Attached: 1552251098351.png (1920x1040, 1.89M)

You are fucking joking if you think 20% of men can provide for society
Absolutely delusional
You really don't understand that quality labour can't be found in a society knees deep in nihilism/hedonism

To parrot Dave Chapelle's logic, I wouldn't say posting pictures of yourself online necessarily makes you a thot (this does apply to men, albeit to a lesser degree). But if you're doing it frequently, half the time barely clothed, and for essentially a faceless multi-thousand deep group of "followers", you might not be a thot but you're certainly behaving exactly how I would imagine a thot would behave.

Looks like a human From WALL-E.

>You are fucking joking if you think 20% of men can provide for society
brainlet

>Pretending.

Call me an incel does not make you any less of a degenerate.

Attached: 7D2EA3813CF44E14ABABDB6F4A6C2E45.jpg (563x651, 226K)

We can, we just need to get rid of the other 80% who are just a waste of resources.

If you're not part of the top 20% then your opinion doesn't matter.

Oh yeah because instathots who do nothing but post ass pics are really fucking useful

>Imagine believing society remains stable by disenfranchising 80% of it.

>the sheer amount of jewelry in this thread
Ok :^)

Shut up incel. Seriously if you were at all a player you would see how ridiculous you sound. It’s funny how U can actually tell whose and incel by their post

>I was a prude all along saving myself for marriage, that's the true reason I can't get laid

Attached: 1553098157868.gif (250x236, 1011K)

Yup

Attached: 489FE4B8-587F-4DBE-BF29-1C6A5D6F0402.jpg (750x1334, 222K)

Look, I don't expect you to understand that since you're one of those 80%, but for a 20% all beautiful women are a useful resource.

sething roasty

They are useful to Chads to impregnate them. What can the 80% give?
>inb4 work force
Sorry, robots will do that

The feudal system worked for centuries.

>What can the 80% give?
Betabucks and comedy lmao.

And the robots will appear out of thin air, I guess

Showing off your butt is much more explicit. It's where men want to put their dick. A nice ass on a woman, "clothed" (with skin tight, leggings), is more sexual/arousing to me (and all ass men in general) than seeing her fully nude from the front. A more accurate analogy would be men showing off/taking pictures of thier erections through paper thin clothes. It's literally whore behavior; you are advertising to everyone that you want attention for the part of your body that takes dicks. It's exactly the same as a guy showing off the part of his body that penetrates ass. If you still can't understand this after explain it then you might actually be retarded, not even joking.

>make a robot that creates robots
>???
>profit

I sincerely wish I could just eyeblink every single man out of the planet and then just watch women panicking and society crumbling

Robots will be build by Chads. Because they are the intellectual driving force anyways.

I guess you are the same kind of person who thinks you will never get thirsty If you just keep swallowing your saliva

What this dude is saying is that chicks are supposed to be prudes because the cost of them having a child (9 months of pregnancy, taking care of the kid if she loves it) is a lot higher than the cost of a dude impregnating a chick (literally no cost except a few mL of cum). Hence why, dudes are supposed to want to nut in any female because they can afford to, while chicks can only afford being nutted by the best possible male since the cost is a lot higher for them.
This is also an answer to OP's question.
Chicks these days can afford to be slutty because of contraceptives and larger availability of males willing to cuck it up and take care of the little bastard children compared to ancient times where the dude probably vanished a la Tyrone unless he really cared about the chick or his progeny.

Attached: 1545078855238.jpg (1585x1600, 529K)

>haha yeah bro, self replication NEVER works

Attached: dna.jpg (400x400, 66K)

>*fucks up and gives you cancer*
Nothing personal kid

Jokes on you user, as a manlet I'm much less likely to get cancer.

>comparing the work of the demiurge to some automaton that only exists in his head

Yeah there are no subhumans nor extremely inbred people out there anyway

Tits or gtfo

>is a manlet
>advocating sexual freedom
Some people just like to cuck themselves

Attached: 1550706615646.png (602x561, 465K)

And serfs were encouraged to fuck. Wow!

Post more of the tomboy with the knockers faggots