Ever feel like the guys in the gym feel like you're competing with them when you're not and you dont even care about...

Ever feel like the guys in the gym feel like you're competing with them when you're not and you dont even care about their gym thot gf

Keep getting in my way buddy.. it wont be pretty one day

Attached: 1_Rqh8bmPPVja-wYH7bPKTKA.jpg (512x512, 24K)

All the time.
I usually have a blank, slightly aggressive look at all times unless someone nods or smiles at me then I will return the favor.
Alot of the time its some 20yr old faggot who thinks hes the strongest shit ever walking around looking at everyones weights, but when I was his age I was warming up with his last set.
Youngfags need to be put in their place occasionally.
t. 28yr old boomer

You're unironically projecting. Nobody but you is involved in this "rivalry"

30 year old boomer
This kid is literally a manlet and when I lift aggressively I guess he gets intimated
Bullshit

I see his behavior when I'm giving it my all and he begins to act aggresive towards me
None of this shit has to do with him
I have to lift my way and I will ignore him and his gf

They're trying to hold me back from making it

I am so far beyond everyone at my gym they can only cope and compare me to Larry Wheels or other not natty ecelebs with 3x more time lifting than me.

Boomers cant even pretend they lifted more than me at my age anymore. Its a good feeling.

What exactly is he doing to you?

He copies my lifts and what I do
If I am preparing for a lift he gets in my way or walks right by me every time
Trying to get in my head

He also copies my behavior

Youre 30 getting one uped by a manlet teen. You never made it and never will. Just salvage what you can at this point tb h

Why is he trying to one up me?
Does he not understand I'll smack the shit out of him if I have to

Yeah sure thing buddy

>Keep getting in my way buddy.. it wont be pretty one day
You aren't gonna do shit, princess

>Keep getting in my way buddy.. it wont be pretty one day
>Unsheathes katana

Hey man if you're on here
You dont understand me at all... the people who do have stopped pushing me

If its you I also know you feel like shit about yourself so you think getting in my head makes you feel better and more of a man than me. I may be fat for now but you'll never be me

Also your girl ain't worth the trouble and shes not even cute
Stop fucking with me
I'm not competing for low hanging fruit
Shes not worth my time

Feeling insecure little buddy
:)

>You dont understand me at all... the people who do have stopped pushing me
>Teleports behind you
>Pshh, nothin personnel kid

T.incel

Like I care what your negative comments are
Get in line
Daddy is home again and that is my GYM
I will train as I want

>"Yeah I sure put that kid in his place"

In reality:
>"Who is this creepy boomer that keeps staring at me while I try to look at the mirror"
>Most likely doing vanity curls to prepare for 4th Stacy of the week

Attached: 1234563223.jpg (633x640, 51K)

You're making your life more important than it actually is. Nobody gives a shit what you do in the gym. Also why the fuck would a 20 yo Chad with a qt gf want to 1 up you? He's already better than you idiot lmao

Lol. You ain't gonna do shit you weak little faggot.

You aren't going to "smack the shit" out of anyone you little faggot.
That kid will fuck you up

You need mental help.

You'll train the way your told to train.
Try to train your way,that kid will smack you around you fat ass

The reason hes on here is because he's too much of a coward to say or do anything to a teenager.
Sounds like a reject from /r9k

I hope I bump into you one day, I'll smash a 45lb plate against your empty headed skull

Luckily I’m bigger than all the DYELs that have this mindset. And for those that are bigger than me? Well I show appropriate respect to the big guys by keeping my head lower than theirs as an act of submission. We have an unspoken rule at my gym that the biggest man owns the jungle. I will stay in line.. for now. But I work hard each day and am progressing faster than anyone else. One day the jungle will be mine. Though I will need to be cautious of sabotage. I can sense the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in line are aware of my progress. There are surely aware that I will pass them at this rate. I will need to prepare myself for their inevitable dastardly plan to keep me down. It was tough enough as a young gun battling with all the other scourge around me. But now this is end game territory with end game players, but as they all know by now.. I’m playing for the end game.

Attached: 9E19AD1E-D51D-4ABF-A2A5-A7D80F75376D.jpg (661x641, 98K)

Checked and keked

Attached: EDC104F4-0CFD-411A-AB5E-8817226BC095.jpg (306x377, 34K)

Grow up you autistic man-child

t. Seething scourge

Kek

Oh that's the reason
They know I am getting stronger than them right
He wants to slow me down

Lmao this fucking thread

Grow up you toxic man-child

Trips confirm, this is a shitpost thread now

Dude, no one believes this shit. You got mogged by someone half your age at the gym and went to Jow Forums to whine about it, that's some straight up pathetic shit, you're not cool and you're not a badass.

Fuck them and their thots too

Based. Let em know

Based

I bet OP lifted way more than that kid when he was his age. You gotta take into account that you can't work out as much anymore when you get older and your body doesn't recover as quickly. I side with OP on this. Not some 20 something clown and a dumb thot.

I'll be stronger than him eventually
I dont care about this dude at all. This is bullshit

You'll show him one day

Lol. Wat? You can workout just as heavy when you get older if you do it correctly.
I side with the kid and his girlfriend on this one.
OP is a schizophrenic

You should be at your peak physical condition some time in your early 30s. If you aren't, it's because you gave up some time along the way. OP is just a fucking bitch.

Keep dreamin little buddy

everyone's seemingly pretty nice and helpful in my gym. This place is just a honeypot for the mentally ill

Attached: 1446235406696.jpg (499x665, 155K)

This place is the only sane voice left in the world

Everyone is always competing with you everywhere you go.

Even here on Jow Forums, the memes and intentionally bad advise are a competitive strategy to hold other guys back so they don't make it, and there's less competition.

Fuck those faggots, just work hard and eat right

I'm not that dude, but you have to be borderline aspie in order to not understand that this is an obvious joke.

lmao

Attached: EF0C49BA-0E70-48E3-A9D5-D5BD1C898BF6.png (1440x2560, 1.48M)

It's just insecure men, they will grow out of it.

Attached: brap.jpg (4672x2232, 905K)

Went to gym after posting this and 2 zoomers told me I inspire them to try their best.

Would fucking blow to be useless old fag like OP god damn

OP legit needs mental help if he wants to bash in the skull of a teen over who gets the bench press.

I dont think you understand who you're talking to... I wont take shit from you or anyone else

Keep fucking with me little manlet
Next time you get in my way I'll scream at you in front of your girl and we'll see who is a man

I dont care how young this punk is
I'm a grown ass man in the gym trying to workout and he is getting in my way

They all are trying to get in my way
Do not hold me back damnit
I need to let the demon out no matter who is in the gym

>be yesterday
>warming up front squats
>two asian duels notice and began doing sets exactly 5lbs higher than me
>can see them watch me for my entire set everytime out of the corner of my eye
>audibly saying how easy it is
>up to 115lbs
>make it out of 10s and 5s just to be sure
>they do it as well and add a 2.5
>sit back and watch them struggle a bit
>next load up 225
>they try to back squat it and fail
>load up 285 working sets 3x8
>they unload and leave gym

The only thing I hate more is women doing the Tour de France to put their ass in your face.

Is this you deluding yourself into thinking that the kid from your gym is currently talking to you in this board? If so
1- that's funny as hell
2- seek help

This is wild

>Keeping my head lower than theirs as an act of submission
Does this mean keeping your gaze lower, or literally keeping your head lower to the ground than theirs? Either way I've got a bunch of questions re: logistics of this system

found the low test based boy