Wtf Jow Forums help

I dont know where to post this, and since i pass on Jow Forums on time to time, i know there is a lot of nutricionists, medics and people that know-how. So thats the problem, this shit appearead on my crotch. I dont know what it is and i need some help.

Like wtf is this shit Jow Forums? someone ever experiencied something like this?

Attached: weird stuff.jpg (1280x960, 85K)

another pic

Attached: dafuck.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Have you had unprotected sex recently?

If it spreads between fingers and toes and/or across abdomen and itches, particularly at night, I'd say scabies. DO NOT fuck around and wait for treatment if it is

Well, could be a STD. But i doubt it, i do have Herpes since i was like 10 yo. But it doesnt look like it.

Lul it just looks like ingrown hair to me, but see a dermo if that doesn't pan out.

does it itch? Maybe fungus go see dermatologist or put some antimycotic(let breathe)

it could be. When it started it was just light-red in the region, but when i pressioned it appeared those little bubbles, i dont think its herpes because herpes dont have that black dot in the center.

it doesnt. Thats whats strange. How in the fuck it ended on my crotch? do you ever experienced something like that?

If you look closely at the second picture, it looks like there are small circles.
I would be inclined to see a doctor about this, as it seems you may have a STD, or at the very least, a fungal infection.
Stay safe, user.

It's not necessary for it to itch, I really think it's just that nothing too problematic. It's easier than one would think to have fungi appear on the skin.

take a lighter and burn it
it'll disinfect the area and stop bleeding

Attached: 42A683FF-7464-4E0B-8B0B-B68B59C47FE3.png (518x530, 366K)

Doesn't have the 'tunneling' lines that would point to scabies. Looks like just a fungal growth to me. Regardless OP should ask a fucking doctor and not a bunch of idiots on a korean cave drawing forum.

Had something similar. Could be molescum contagiousum. Spelt it wrong but it's nothing too crazy. Go get it checked out. Mine cleared up after 1 treatment with some blister Beatle treatment bullshit.

Nah, he's literally dying

looks like early signs of psoriasis .. dont scratch apply hydrocortisone w aloe

im 95% sure thats genital warts. I have warts on the bottom of my feet and yours look a lot like them

Jesus fuck

Am i going to die?

Holy shit you guys are freaking the shit out of me.

What the fuck

kinda looks like HPV, but not sure, go get it checked out. if it's HPV, you want to start getting them burned/frozen/whatever immediately after they appear/reappear

>molescum contagiousum

By comparing some photos, i think this is the most probably diagnostic.

K, how do i survive this

GO TO THE DOCTOR

My health insurance plan got suspended since my work contract ended last week, i am trying to get it back as soon as i can. But the company i work to is very shitty about it.

The minute i get the insurance back i will see a doctor, i promisse you. But until then all i have is you

You gotta scratch it, then scratch your lip, your ass, and between your groin. That will help it go away

Find a catholic based dermatologist office near you. Go there, they usually have payment plans and waive fees if you don't make much. The stress you will have about this outweighs the $100-200 you might spend if you can't avoid the cost all together.

put some toothpaste on it for the next 2 days itll dry up and go away, subscribe, leave a comment and dont forget to smash that like button with your penis.

looks like ringworm my guy

you’re fucking dead, kiddo

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS YOU HAVE AIDS

Fungal infection my dude.
I used to have it. Go to the doctor. It's nothing serious if you treat it ASAP.

Very possibly fungal, i.e. 'jock itch'.
Youve probably got time to see how it spreads (i doubt your leg will fall off). If it spreads in annular rings, even more likely fungal. Id probably start chucking some antifungal on and only if it doesnt respond go to a doc
Ymmv

>>molescum contagiousum
I really highly doubt that. Primarily paediatric/immunosupressed infection. Doesnt look that similar, and characteristic central depression

did you recently shaved your pubes for the first time ? i had similar shit when i shaved them for the first time. how old are you ?

fuck scabies man, I caught that shit after living in junkie house. Took me a good year to get rid of it completely, they kept coming back.
OPs pic doesn't look like scabies btw

thats a botfly my guy.