I've been doing Texas method for a few months. My current lifts are

I've been doing Texas method for a few months. My current lifts are
Bench: 230x3
Squat:285x3
Deadlift:375x1
I'm 6'2 and 154lbs
I want to switch to an "aesthetic" routine, as I want to get bigger(already gained 20lbs), that would keep my strength going up too. Any ideas? Feel free to ask any questions.

Attached: 20190405_100855.jpg (1960x4032, 3.32M)

Weighted pull ups to get bigger lats and your lookin good.

Thanks. It's mostly my arms and calves that I've been tying to grow forever. Will definitely get on the pullups though

>i'ave been doing the texas method
>6'2" 154lbs

YNDTP

I don't know what that means

You look like you have tits; increase your upper chest volume immediately

it means "you're not doing the program," and by that user means that you're skinny and weak and should be doing TM for another "few months" until you have put on another 20-30lbs and increased squat and deadlift by 100+lbs each.

You can probably do some other programming for upper body lifts

Nah im good with my chest. Just arms and calves
My problem with it is it doesn't have any emphasis on abs arms or calves

your abs are there to keep you from getting squashed by a heavy squat or snapped in half by a heavy deadlift.

if you want to do arms, do arms. nobody is going to stop you if you do some tricep pushdowns and bicep curls after a TM workout or even if you have a full "arm day" on a non-squat/DL day

Alright thanks

Stupid nignog. Don't even bother touching TM until you can squat and dead 405. It is a program for intermediate PLers. A simple 3x5 would have gotten you there, if you learned to pick up a fork. Why am I not surprised your squat is 55 pounds off your bench?

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 753K)

Your lower chest is overdeveloped and as a result not aesthetic

And for clarification, you mean 100lbs on my 1rep max Or on my 5rep max?

hard to say, nobody ends up in exactly the same place. but at 6'2 you should weigh 180+ and deadlift close to 500 (at your ideal physique). keep training hard.

For upper body you can handle a lot more volume, i'd say if you are doing heavy bench press one day, do light OHP the same day(4x8-10). Same with OHP day (do light bench). Hit pullups, rows, and arms too. Might be a good idea to split upper body into separate workouts so you can give it a full 40-60mins

I think it would be best to do biceps and calves after any TM day but no triceps, because it already gets taxed heavily in bench and ohp. Then on saturday (assuming you work out mon/wed/fri) you can add another arms day.

Alright I appreciate it. I'll check back in with you guys in a few months for progress

Yeah, fake. No 6'2 skelly deadlifts and squats that much

Lol want video proof?

can someone with more brain matter than me explain how this nigga is 6 inches taller than me at the same weight and still looks bigger? what sense does it make.

angle, pump, lighting, and he's less fat than you

im 12% bf, he can't be much less than that but the other ones make sense