I think I'm making it physically but not mentally

I think I'm making it physically but not mentally.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

same brother. gains coming in but I miss >her

anyone else feel developmentally “stuck” as a result of childhood trauma?
i grew up obese and abused, lost 60lbs when i turned 17, now im 19 and have been lifting for 8 months and look pretty normal but i still feel like the unlikeable fat fuck no matter how many times people insist otherwise. i cannot into intimacy and even when girls overtly hit on me its like there’s a block in my brain that prevents me from even imagining fucking her and i always do nothing
extensive meditation, spending the first few months of uni talking to literally fucking everybody, and massive doses of psychedelics all failed to cure this autism

What movie is this frog from

Attached: AD636801-51A8-4B53-9935-40FC270D3C27.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

Sword Sprinter 4920

Multiple Northwest Tress

Depression and fitness go hand in hand. The only thing that might help you is that we are all together in this. We all suffer the same.

The place beyond the Get.

Attached: ddb62fc4877f8c08def08b265a6a7417.jpg.png (500x691, 285K)

I never thought I’d be the one getting fucked with like this. Pls I have headache am quit coffee day 1 just am wanting watch good movie :(

The far palm tree retreat

Spot behind the oaks

He who bikes beyond the forest

Fuck to your faces I found it

Attached: 1DD14E65-6599-442A-9E36-CAB3C701FC67.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

New Zealand Highscore 50

I sorta struggle with the same shit here user
I was bullied in middle and junior school quite badly. It wasn't actually anything overt, but it did its damage. Now I still struggle with the feelings that I have a fucked up personality and as a result, I can't really believe that people like me. After a lot of therapy and introspection, I realized that after all these years I carry these deeply seeded beliefs that I'm worthless. and worthless in the sense that I have no qualities that could possibly redeem me. I've had to accept that for a very long time my brain has put up this black and white defense net in order to prevent me from ever being rejected as bad as I was in school. And as a result, it will take a lot of really hard work to undo. Every day I have to constantly remind myself that I see myself in a distorted light and that I do have worth as a person that others realize and cherish even if don't see it. And from what you've said it sounds like others do cherish you...

It's been a long road and sometimes there are setbacks (although setbacks are kinda a myth because they build experience and proper perspective which is what will lead to recovery) yet I feel so much better. I can look in the mirror and sorta be happy with the man staring back at me. These things may happen to us and none of it will be our fault, but it's ultimately up to us to process our past, and that's precisely how it should be...

>i cannot into intimacy and even when girls overtly hit on me its like there’s a block in my brain that prevents me from even imagining fucking her and i always do nothing
this but I think it is Lord has consecrated me for higher purpose

The place beyond the pines faggot

the purple frog is from blade runner

How do I get this tummy?

Attached: 71dbae77391c2332525ddf20912a3406.gif (245x165, 1.16M)

>making it physically but not mentally
Not possible. Your organism is deficient.

Bump

Attached: 3f8a4d3fc7bfd1632dd04024cec638c1.jpg (750x737, 68K)

read the fucking sticky you imbecile