He thinks he's gonna lose weight counting calories

>he thinks he's gonna lose weight counting calories
>he doesn't realize his insulin levels are preventing him from actually losing weight
>his metabolism is now crashed and is gaining weight even at a 200 calorie deficit
>he goes to a dysmorphic board full of insecure manlets to cry about it
>"YOU'RE NOT COUNTING CALORIES RIGHT"

Attached: 1553987207227.png (1038x540, 294K)

Gone from 363 lbs to 210 lbs without issues
You're a fucking retard

Post proof or suck penis for eternity.

HAES tier cope. Eat better and lift heavy shit, fatty.

You only lose weight the first 2 weeks doing CICO. After that your metabolism slows down since it's trying to balance out your intake. Regardless post proof.

different guy
went from 125 to 75kg over ~1.5 years

Attached: 1554103045089.jpg (600x880, 59K)

Believe me or not, I don't give a shit.
Stop being lazy, push your limits in the gym, don't neglect cardio
And most importantly of all, dont make COPE threads like this one, you pathetic motherfucker

Fatty cope, you're a weak minded bitch

>coping this hard

This is incorrect, atleast for my body type. I cut without working out and got a 6 pack.

So I just need high insulin levels and I can generate endless amounts of energy regardless
of my caloric intake? Sounds logical.

Bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-132448.png (1080x1920, 82K)

Cut more and do cardio you failure of a human bean

>Believe me or not, I don't give a shit.
I choose not to.

OP is right.. take the fasting pill.

Cool.
Keep stuffing your face with food while making threads like these because "muh metabolism", defeatists like you should blow their brains out

>gaining weight on a caloric deficit
that's not how physics nor biology works unless you believe in perpetual

Have an up bot and stay body positive

I don't believe you.

>I don't believe you.
Shhhh fatty, your food is waiting

Attached: inform1.jpg (156x200, 14K)

That's why you're fat.

Liar.

Fatties, when will they learn?
>you DO have to count calories
>you also have to count MACROS
>you have to LIMIT carbohydrates
>most of all you have to be HONEST and ACCURATE and NOT CHEAT
>consistency is key
>patience is vital
>you have to CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE, not """DIET"""
Seriously stop making lame excuses and quit with the """magical thinking""".

i wish it was as black and white as people try to make it out to be.
I cut several times in my life, eating what i consider TDEE-500. Losing consistently 0.5kg a week, for exactly 6weeks.
Then it stops, like clockwork. Every single time.
If you do the math, i have now lost 3kg, so no, my TDEE is not suddenly 500 lower.

I can keep cutting, but only if i add a cheat day once a week where i eat maintenance or above.

>gaining weight at a deficit

keep on buddy, congrats

shite bait

Attached: 1510675256557.jpg (393x469, 129K)

Based

Body reduces CO when it detects you're cutting. So not only are you at maintenance, but you feel miserable because the body has reduced some non-essential processes. This is what the CICO fags don't get. They will just say you're counting incorrectly - they think CO is static plus or minus weight and activity. It isn't.

that's still totally compatible with CICO. it's just the OUT side of that equation is decreasing, so you have to compensate by adding more activity and/or less intake

no reasonable person (i know exactly the retards you're describing) thinks that your bmr and calories lost due to involuntary movement are static, but your bodyweight is still determined by CICO

>he doesn't recalculate TDEE every few weeks
the brainletism is strong with this one

Yeah, but I think that "Move more, eat less" doesn't work because of the regulatory systems the body uses to manage CI and CO, which the CICO people generally don't agree with.

gone from 320 to 265 so far. anti-cico shills are all kikes

oh i mean people who deny that are just denying scientific consensus so they can eat a bag of dicks

Losing weight is the fucking easiest thing in the world.
Gaining on the other hand...
>tfw lost over 30lbs when "forgot" to eat for a while

t. manlet

losing a substantial amount of weight from an obese starting weight is the hardest thing on the planet.

Actually OP is trolling you so you are the retard that fell for it

What do you guys think of the 16:8 fasting protocol?

Was 5'11 175lbs before losing it.

as i said, manlet. how are all you manlets so fucking retarded

god i fucking hate ketotards

>retarded
At least my body isn't.

Attached: tenor.gif (496x370, 810K)

>Actually OP is trolling you so you are the retard that fell for it
Very possibly true, trolling with intent of making the fatties of Jow Forums seethe with futility, but there are also idiots on Jow Forums who really unironically believe this bullshit the OP is spreading. They're completely wrong of course but never underestimate the awesome power of Human Denial; fatties don't want to give up anything, they want to keep stuffing their faces with fatass foods, and some will latch on to anything they can, no matter how ridiculous, so they don't have to actually change.

its ok, nothing special. you can realign ghrelin production windows with 16:8 just fine. prolonged fasting is where you get the full benefit of ketosis though. i suggest a prolonged (not even that long like 48-72) fast once every month or two, then adopt 16:8 if you need it, or just be precise with your caloric intake and you'll still lose weight. bottom line is cico works

>fasting
post disregarded for severe retardation

>gaining weight
>calorie deficit
Literally against the laws of fucking physics

>skipping breakfast is fasting
>skipping breakfast should be disregarded
sever retardation detected

>he unironically eats one meal a day
>wonders why he's still fat and has no energy
The Brainletism, it's strong in this one

bruh you're supposed to lower your caloric intake again after plateauing

..but user, that's too HARD! I want to take a Magic Pill that makes the pounds literally melt away effortlessly, while making me feel euphoric, colors brighter, and food taste better!

How much strength will I lose fasting that long? Problem is I am a weak fuck but also 20 lbs overweight

>fell for the 6 meals a day meme

>he doesn't know I went from 320 pounds to under 200 pounds eating 5-6 smaller meals and snacks every day
brainlettttttttttttt!

Keto is pretty hard. Most people here are just plain lying as I've tried it.

When you go keto for two months, your breath literally starts to smell funny. A piece of bread literally seems the most delicious food ever. Your BO gets worse.

I feel thats why keto people try to push the diet so far. Its like bitcoin buyer, they need other people to suffer.

>trolls need other people to suffer (in order for them to get their rocks off)
FTFY. ;-)
I'd say 8 or 9 out of 10 '''keto''' guys are trolls who have never done it at all.

i have gone from 290 - 190.
Still look like shit but you lose weight by not eating as many calories as your body needs to maintain its weight.

People arguing that CICO, doesn't work.
Either trolling or 100% fucking stupid.
Think about it, how does one lose weight? BY EATING LESS CALORIES THAN YOUR BODY NEEDS, YOU FUCKING RETARDS

They're just too dumb to recalc TDEE every few weeks, and too lazy to actually keep track of calories/macros and be honest/accurate about it.

>not doing cardio
never gona make it

>I cut several times in my life, eating what i consider TDEE-500.
>what i consider
Yeah, there's where you fucked up. You gotta measure and record that shit.

Attached: debt.jpg (690x778, 91K)

>gaining weight at a calorie deficit
Literally impossible

I’m pretty left leaning but I unironically want to see all fat fucks gassed. You people are a fucking disease.

Projection

Not an argument. You people consume way more resources than normal people and you drive health care costs way up.

>insulin autist has now graduated to making his own autistic threads

220 to 150, stay mad though.

cut 22lb in 5 weeks. mad fatty?