What does Jow Forums think about the vegan diet?

What does Jow Forums think about the vegan diet?

I see all these hot vegan chicks on instagram promoting veganism.

Attached: rawvana.jpg (1656x930, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is some truth behid it (about the overconsumption of meat and its negative effects of health)
they are making food into a sect/ lifestyle, when it is just eat what makes you function the best, all emotional shit aside
90% vegans are cancer
t. vegetarian

that kind of diet makes their pussy taste real good

>raw
into the trash it goes

>Spanglish
What the fuck is that?

Attached: vegan bodybuilder.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

Isn't that the guy with the avocado?

Being vegan is legit killing them, so I don't really have a problem with veganism.

Altho it's malnutrition + starving yourself but hey, who cares right?

Isn't Rawvana the one that got caught eating fish, made a half assed apology and lost like 1million followers?

He eats meat on his Instagram

Pure ideology. Never take dietary advice from fitness sites, social media etc.

I would like to see this instagram.

lol this chick isn't even vegan anymore

What makes you think they’re vegan?
Long-term vegans loose their fertility.
Also, Veganism is going to die out and will get replaced by the next food trend that is not healthy but ppl will still think they’re on the top of the food chain and overall superhuman with it.
Everything that can be well marketed and get people to buy shit is what the food industry loves no matter the actual benefits for the average human. ( there are none)
Plus, the whole marketing of the vegan food trend is a fucking joke, people fall for it because they think they’re doing something good for the environment and buying all the shit that comes miles and miles overseas with a big ship that blows as much cancer in the atmosphere as every car on the planet combined ( one ship only, they burn diesel oil )
So everything that sells good is being sold simple as that.

how do I achieve this mode?

Transitioning

Clarence is vegan and extremely strong, here's his daily diet: youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

It's probably the most healthy diet IF you have heart problems, otherwise mediterranean beats it by a long way. It's no-brainer the most ethical diet, if you value animal experience at all, but some people don't so whatever. Environmentally, I'm not sure, probably most people should reduce meat intake at least.

Most vegans will obviously not do it correctly, and because it's not mainstream it's easy to fuck yourself up by following some influencer hippy.

But I've been vegan for 4 years and have perfect bloods, although I do autistically track everything during Lent annually to calibrate.

Attached: l7a0toaoiwpy.png (1280x720, 925K)

clarence instantly ends any antivegan troll thread tbqh

1 vegan dude is pretty good at lifting therfore veganism is a good diet. Nice logic. By the same logic, if I find one good lifter on the carnivore diet, than it too is a good diet.

Not him but he doesn't imply that the diet is good because the dude is good at lifting. The diet is good because of the foods it consists of

it shows optimal health is possible retard, watch the video where he meets all nutritional requirements. would like to see a full carnivore do the same without eating absurdly expensive organ meat constantly