Why does my dog keep getting so close to me whenever I lift at home?

Why does my dog keep getting so close to me whenever I lift at home?

>do squats
>get right behind me
>do squat thrusts gets by my ankles and stares at me
>do push ups
>tries to fucking get on top of me

He's not like this whenever I'm doing anything else. He's a chow chow if that helps

Attached: download.jpg (645x380, 95K)

You should have him in a different room when you lift, before one of you gets hurt.

i have a rottie and he does the same thing, i guess its just becauses he can sense the stresss and wants to make sure your safe.so its probably becuse they love us.

My pupper nibbles on my ear when I'm benching uwu

Pic related is Mr. Dog

Attached: IMG_20190306_193525.jpg (3024x3186, 1.99M)

Anxiety. He can sense your struggling/working and wants to be a good boy but doesn't know what to do, so he just stays close. Your doggo is a good boy, so you better cherish the doggo.

Attached: 1554270051385.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Probably doesn't understand what you're doing so thinks you're playing around. Also possibly either way better to be on the safe side.

Humans don’t deserve the love dogs give us

Attached: 3E57EDD1-E4D9-4646-BAF9-0A385F7AD812.jpg (1024x828, 141K)

He sense you in a vulnerable position and uses it as a chance to assert dominance.

This

All these other faggots claiming he's trying to help and love you are incorrect. Dogs are hierarchical creatures and are constantly seeking structure by the leader or dominance over other submissive creatures. These girly men that tell you otherwise are the type of people who let their dog walk in front of them while they're out.

get bit caesar.

Fart on your dog

Attached: 1510689593452.png (500x452, 291K)

Lol you’re a toxic beta lmao

>my dog can’t walk in front of me while I walk!! Grrrrrr

Your dog isn’t trying to assert its dominance to you while your lifting you ding dong

It doesn’t know what your doing so it’s checking it out, if it were growling at you that be a different story

Stop taking things so seriously

Unrelated but this is my dog

Attached: freddy.jpg (1024x1365, 434K)

yeah im thinkin this is based.

What a based pupper.

Blessed doggo treats be unto him.

Yes we do because we've been selectively breeding them since before language, when the unbred ones would probably rip someones leg off.

Attached: 1507924739370.jpg (490x490, 48K)

I can only assume that you and your dog walk together in an extremely impractical way

cute dogs

Attached: 1458445493877.png (191x234, 7K)

It obediently walks side by side by me at a controlled pace without needing to shorten it's leash. You guys really need to train your dogs

t. Reddit: the post

chow chows are a cute!

Attached: chow-chow-puppy-white-breed.jpg (500x413, 26K)

I gave my girlfriend the same reply to the same sentiment one day. Apparently she didn't know about this and got ridiculously upset about all the bad doggos we didn't take care of and let breed. As if it's our responsibility to go out of our way to help another species that could already fend for itself or something. I'll never understand female logic.

The reddit spacing is admittedly out of control, but he's not wrong.

Attached: 1554255931486.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

Have some more dogger

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-170950.png (1614x2048, 3.15M)

I really want to have dogs, but I don't know what I'll be doing for the next 15 years.

My childhood dog passed away last year :( I miss the good days I had with him.

At what age should one get a dog? I'm 23 but feel too busy to take care of one

what an insecure little bitch lmao

Attached: 1553706079785.webm (320x568, 147K)

he thinks you're playing. when dogs invite other dogs to play they crouch down and hop up which is basically what you're doing when squatting or doing pushups.

Sleep well pupper.

Attached: IMG_20151109_065559.jpg (2592x1944, 553K)

>parroting debunked alpha/beta/omega canine theory
Lmaoing at ur life
I walk my hunting dog so she has enrichment and socialization. Your 100% Authentic Purebred German Shephard Dog from Germany that inky responds to German (did I mention purebred) gets walked so people will look at you.

I'm in the same boat. Pets in general were out of the question when i was a kid because my dad hates cats and is scared of dogs. I've gotten pretty good with my friend's pets, first cats and then dogs too. I think i'd prefer a dog, springer spaniels are the cutest there is.
On a side note, my friend's cat with anxiety loves me very much.

show us the chow chow

Attached: 1530737581157.gif (550x600, 378K)

doggos are the best. Pic is my doggo decorating. When I do stretches he helps out by getting on top or supporting me from real close.

Attached: IMG-20190327-WA0012.jpg (1200x1600, 184K)

That dog is a reincarnation of a spotter and gym buddy of one of your past incarnations

Literally just sit him down behind you and do your set and keep doing it until he does it himself?

>Dog
>Sit
>Do 1 rep
>Dog moves
>No
>Sit dog again
>etc

God damn that looks comfy

that's fucking retarded pal. There is no such thing as "alpha and beta" in dog social groups. That shit has been debunked time and time again.

Attached: 84287179.jpg (237x269, 8K)

DOGTHREAD

Attached: IMG_20181011_221241.jpg (1440x2560, 1019K)

Why does my husky baby girl hump other dogs in the park then

because youre a fag

But I'm a virgin, there's no way you could prove I'm any sexuality

That's an ugly ass dog

Lies, that's a good looking dogger. Pls no bullie

Idiot

Ayyy, we've got a chow chow and had a German shepard-chow mix when I was a kid.
Chows, being as lazy as they are, is probably just more worked up because it doesn't know what the fuck you're doing, and is inspecting.
They're not really a playful breed, but get curious.

Ours (pic related) gets excited (as excited as a chow can get) and loves to bark at us whenever we're out in certain parts of the yard, like the horse pasture

Attached: hope.png (1210x908, 2.61M)

Lol I used to have a Pekingese and I would pick it up and fart on it all the time, it was hilarious, even my mom laughed.

Do you buy horse oats and if you do h-have you ever eaten them like regular oats

We do, but no, I haven't.
They cheap as fuck, but if you see how they're stored, and the kinds of things that can get into horse feed, I'd pass

Have a pic of my childhood chow-German shepard mix

lmao ofc I'd forget to attach it

Attached: 4683.jpg (604x453, 53K)