Can somebody actually shoot straight about why testosterone levels are down and what to do to bring them back up?

Can somebody actually shoot straight about why testosterone levels are down and what to do to bring them back up?

Attached: IMG_0894.jpg (500x744, 137K)

>why testosterone levels are down
plastics
food
sedentary life styles
being fat
low muscle volume
not enough cholesterol in diets
also potentially wifi

>not enough cholesterol in diets
Aren't most people slowly dying of the stuff.

why does test even matter? i don't know why we should give a shit on a population level

Cholesterol is good for you. The media memed it was bad for you because they wanted the population to become less masculine and thus easier to control.

Too much social media (aka Jow Forums) causes massive drops in test.

High Testosterone cultures conquer low-testosterone cultures. Thats why you should worry about it at a macro level.

>why testosterone down
diet, environment, lifestyle
>what do
fight the hopeless uphill battle against the above factors and maybe achieve sub-par results if you're lucky, or just get on TRT

Attached: bakhar-nabieva-2-786x1024.jpg (786x1024, 90K)

Eating shit is good for you. The media memed it was bad for you because they wanted the population to become less masculine and thus easier to control.

>trust me bro, i saw a graph once

you're ridiculous. civilisations with industrial economies and developed militaries conquer

not unless they literally don't have balls to invade, they'll let invaders in with open arms and buttcheeks

The USA is being conquered by mexico right now.
Europe is being conquered by Islam and Africa right now .
High T conquers Low T

>raw meat
>nofap
>cold showers
>sun
>fulfillment

never has a lack of military capacity been connected to a lack of t
this is not "conquering" and is not connected to t

>low-IQ
I hope you are lifting heavy buddeh because its obvious you don't have much going on upstairs.

>never has a lack of military capacity been connected to a lack of t
holy shit you're retarded

/thread

Attached: all you need.png (1024x768, 29K)

Absolutely Based, Bucko

Attached: b3f87934f6364db6b1fd0786b06d5cf7d7ee05fe4fced887bf6d3f93d197defe_1-1.jpg (1080x667, 148K)

>raw meat
Idiocy illness and disease
>nofap
"""magical thinking"""
>cold showers
POINTLESS
>sun
The only thing you've said so far that makes ANY SENSE AT ALL
>fulfillment
USE YOUR WORDS, user:
Try "lead a low-stress, fulfilling lifestyle", instead.

Dietary cholesterol and cholesterol produced by your body are different things. The effect of dietary habits on "bad" cholesterol are not straightforward and affected by your genetic heritage.

Jow Forums fag, GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD: stupid parroting faggot

I would add safety and lack of cold exposure to this

Islam is conquering london without firing a single shot my man. The world has changed (but not really.)

This. OP, just read up on it. Grass feed butter and meat is what you need for T and every other aspect of your health, including your brain most importantly. Might even explain the sudden rise of Alzheimers during the 70s.

>cringe
also not conquering, and not important unless the grandchildren stay religious which they statistically do not

>xenoestrogen pollution anywhere there is a modern city or factory farms
>environmental degradation
>nutrition deficiency
>sleep deprivation
The only way to stop it is to defeat ZOG.

Government is putting chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay and lower our test

This but unironically. And it's not just the government.

Is testosterone directly correlated to strength? I'm weak fuck relatively speaking but can grow a beard