Owg

who has the goat jerk of all time? I think its botev
youtube.com/watch?v=uq6eX-nLnPo
youtube.com/watch?v=O0BoF4Ltdd0

Attached: stefan-botev-96oly-240_lg.jpg (415x594, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BUZNH32fto
youtube.com/watch?v=n7BIGJFI57w
youtube.com/watch?v=hsFADzOQcv4
youtube.com/watch?v=43d9i35xo84
youtube.com/watch?v=m1juc3aeZ-Q
youtu.be/ws4qu3u-OBE
youtu.be/irOq88sh_BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=4BUZNH32fto
youtube.com/watch?v=n7BIGJFI57w
youtube.com/watch?v=hsFADzOQcv4
youtube.com/watch?v=43d9i35xo84
youtube.com/watch?v=m1juc3aeZ-Q

Attached: angel genchev jerk.png (658x768, 734K)

Li dayin has the most powerful one.
But theres this one Russian who has really clean technique. Can't remember his name though

I think Li dayins jerk totally lacks power. Okulov has a really powerful jerk

Are we watching the same jerk? Guy has ridiculously long arms and he receives the bar in quarter squat

youtu.be/ws4qu3u-OBE

ah thats pretty good i guess

My snatch is already weak af at 145lbs, but i can barely do the snatch balance exercise with 95 lbs. Is it normal for the weight to be so much less or is it a sign for what i need to work on?

Also did some split squats at the end of my training sesh yesterday and holy FUCK are my glutes and quads sore today. Going to start doing those more regularly now, especially since i think it revealed some imbalances.

yeah its a sign that you should figure out how to snatch balance more than 50 percent of your max that is nothing . even if they're hard and very uncomfortable your weaknesses are weak for a reason

I feel like im in good shape for snatching but my jerk is not coming along quite as well as i'd hoped.

snatch balance should be more than your snatch
youtu.be/irOq88sh_BU

I think i was doing mine a bit differently than that so maybe i got my exercises mixed up. I was diving right down into the bottom of a squat. Still though, i obviously need to develop a stronger receiving position, thats what i seem to be struggling to make progress on the most.

>goat jerk of all time
>greatest of all time jerk of all time

Attached: ,.jpg (468x262, 23K)

What are you even talking about?

GOAt is an acronym dumb dumb

but im not saying the greatest of all time in general i mean the goat JERK of all time

You’re an idiot.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 11K)

european championships this weekend boys
and it's even in Georgia
do you think Talakhadze will try and push the limits? aim for the ATWR cj? super hype desu

i'm guessing he'll try to break the snatch record again. clean and jerk, no

the numbers hes hitting in the training hall make it pretty likely that hes going to put together a big performance. im expecting 221/259 or something

bump

I feel like I should be mad, but honestly I really hope that you're having a good day and the people in the checkout line weren't too rude to you today, user.

Oldfag here looking for noob advice. I did some snatch and clean and jerk back in school for sports. I haven't done any barbell lifting for about 20 years, but am thinking about getting back into it. I am in good shape, do a lot of kettlebells and gymnastics rings, calisthenics and the like. But am not sure how much time to spend doing lightweight technique work vs. progressing and adding weight.
There is no coaching available near where I live. Are there any resources you guys recommend to get started?

Catalyst Athletics used to have a program freely available on their website for former/retired athletes and for masters (35 >= years old), couldn't find it anymore though. Before that I think you should work on general strength and flexibility for 6 weeks in preparation.

Very cool, thank you

I'm not an Everett fan, but the progressions used in the sample programs for learning are pretty ok. Once you get to skill level 3 and above the volume gets kind of wild, so at that point I would look at sensibly modified LSUS progressions. My opinion, I just like strength work.

Szymon Kołecki

Attached: 80A93F0B-C8A5-4521-B4A5-35BA3D7B62F8.jpg (342x480, 26K)