Wasting your time cooking food or buying expensive shitty fast food

>Wasting your time cooking food or buying expensive shitty fast food
Why aren't you just eating Monkey Chow, Jow Forums?
>High in high-quality protein
>Complete nutrition all in one place
>Delicious, convenient, non-perishable
Literally god-tier nutrition. Thanks, Purina!

Attached: monkey_chow_pdf.png (983x976, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why make this thread every day

The horse oats was better you will never live up to it.

>Why make this thread every day
I have *NEVER* made this thread before, ever.
I might do it every day though just to annoy (You). xD

The name "Monkey Chow" will never not get at least a smile out of me.

Yeah i will just eat dog food because its full of nutrition!!!!!!!!!!

Look at how cheap it is? If you were low on cash and still needed to make gains, how could you go wrong? Sure, it'd get a little monotonous after a while, but so does chicken/rice/broccoli after a while.
I don't see a downside to this. Beats the hell out of Onions.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05 monkey chow - Google Search.png (1908x4738, 1.78M)

because i care more about taste than nutritional value. I'm not going to eat something that my body will puke up by just smelling and tasting it.

Read the pic more carefully it's not 'dog food', it's 'High Protein Monkey Chow'. Only a few genes difference between us and primates, how can you go wrong?

You haven't even tried it, how do you know? Primate sense of taste isn't that different than ours. Or are you just so spoiled and lacking in personal discipline that everything has to taste like candy or you throw a fit?
You probably buy '''flavored''' whey, too. Pussy.

Great. More repackaged soi. How many ways are there to push this crappy "food"?

monkey chow and milk, if i get 500 likes on my last video ill do a monkey chow diet for a whole month while exercising. i love doing meme diets and exercises.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>vegans will seethe at this
Eh, if you're going to be such a pussy about it then throw some chicken into the mix too.

I'm not a fucking primate you absolute mongrel. I'm a human and we have different genetics you inbred. Thats why I don't eat food made for monkeys. I bet you eat your own booger and bugs too cus primates do. retard.

ZuPreem FTW!
I love this shit. I can take it anywhere. Keep some in my gym locker, some in the glovebox of my car. Eat it anywhere like its potato chips. Perfect.

Humans are primates

Did you even bother to read the ingredients? It's *complete nutrition*. You'll *thrive* off this stuff.
I suppose if you're going to be a big baby about it you can mix it with milk or something, like eating cereal, that better?

Sheesh. Big baby, won't even *try* it. Who does that?

Humans are also mammals like dogs, and dogs literally eat shit. So why don't you literally consume feces

I meant to say I'm not a gorilla or monkey or any other animal. We share similarities but we are different why don't you just eat bugs then? Good protein bro ANIMALS EAT IT

>2019
>not consuming your own feces to reclaim nutrients
Not gonna make it, friend

Wow OP I thought I was the only one who discovered this shit. Bought some off ebay when I was out of work just to get by, got used to it, now I buy 50 pounds at a time and my gains have never been better. My acne even cleared up, and I was going bald but then it stopped and started coming back. You're nuts if you don't at least try this shit.

But user, we *can* eat bugs, and there are tribes in Africa who have been doing precisely that for many generations, and furthermore there have been threads on the subject of eating bugs for protein right here on Jow Forums on a regular basis.
Navy SEALs are taught to eat bugs as part of their survival training.
Les Stroud of "Survivorman" fame would eat bugs to survive on his show.
You're just being a spoiled little suburbanite.
You should at least try this just to prove to yourself you have the discipline to do what it takes for your ultimate gains.
Really, you'll thank me later, be glad you did it.