What shoes do you guys use in the gym...

What shoes do you guys use in the gym? I know converse is a meme but there's no way 200$ Adidas shoes perform any differently

Attached: miley-cyrus-converse-chuck-taylor-pride-platform-1.jpg (1140x800, 74K)

Who the fuck says chucks are a meme

Attached: 81l8+O-OqpL._UX395_.jpg (395x212, 13K)

Chucks are a meme

Whenever I see someone wearing chucks who knows what they're doing or lifting heavy I know it's one of you

Vans

Why do you guys wear chucks? I always use Vans/ Nike SBs but i feel like i never see anyone at my gym wear anything but weight training-specific shoes.

Did I miss the start of an anti-chucks meme?

i use adipowers since i do atg squats. luckily got them for 80$ so pretty worth.

Attached: 1517129393181.jpg (610x602, 31K)

SJW ad

Attached: 0001890_feiyue-shoes-high-top.jpg (450x263, 61K)

Its cause of that fucking picture with the dude in the red shirt and gym shorts standing in the squat rack wearing chucks

Barefoot master race

just bought Adidas Powerlifts 4 for squat days
are these a meme or shitty for a weightlifting shoe?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

I have those same exact ones. It's helped a decent amount. If you have bad ankle mobility, like I do, then it will make a big difference. It really helps me with front squats.

Those shoes are Jow Forums epitome, seeing how most of Jow Forums are faggots and manlets.

Mixed socks master race. Usually blsck and white. Only when im lifting heavy though.

Are there socks that are good for lifting in? I feel like there is a gap in the market. Likewise with mma socks

these

Attached: VQ0DBKA-HERO.jpg (544x544, 20K)

No idea. Maybe compression socks? No idea if they help or make it worse. Would love socks with the rubbery thing at the bottom like you use as kid.

my bare fuckin feet

Attached: 1549840663972.jpg (600x445, 55K)

Thanks for posting these, buddy.

Just bought some brand new on ebay for only $28 canada bucks. Should be good enough for lifting at the gym. I only have running shoes and was taking them off to lift in socks.

That's what I was thinking of. There used to be some house socks in the 90s which had rubber pads underneath.

Yeah those are actually whaat I meant. They are calles "break socks" in Finnish, thought it was just nickname but first link in Jewgle sold socks with those pads and compression to the ankle and feet. Says the compression supposedly increases blood flow from ankle up and the bumps are for better grip in shoes, but I think I would use them without shoes for mainlift since the floor in my gym is slippery especially with my shitty shoes, so I have no grip on my feet doing bench, even if I go knees bent more than 90degree. 15€ a pair is pretty expensive though, but whatever it takes.

>Not wearing work boots
>Not wearing ripstop pantsand a tank top

Its like you guys don't even functional strength.

Attached: 1507751331120.jpg (564x757, 79K)

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

these are the best and fairly cheap. good post mein nigger

Based. Cheap, comfy, flat, can be used for more than gym, flat and who cares if vans get dirty. It also helps that they're black.

>converse are a meme
Citation needed. Converse are good shoes. Obviously running shoes if you're gonna run (idk why the fuck you would not run outdoors but w/e) and Oly shoes if you're gonna do Oly lifts (or prefer them for squatting) but otherwise something simple with a flat sole works good, i.e. converse.

>t. socal hispanic

I like high tops basically

Wouldn’t be caught dead in those

Just bought nike romaleos 2 I've heard good things for the 3s but these are tried and true and I have no arch in my foot so I need them to atg

Attached: 7c53ed9322bac76f556902b031fcacfa.jpg (1500x1000, 284K)

Yall niggas straight up lames. No wonder why thots ain't talk to u at the gym. Yall bitch ass white Bois ain't even got no swag or no bitches

Attached: images (2).jpg (735x417, 23K)

used to wear chucks
now I go barefoot since I have homegym

What are good shoes for someone who has wide feet? I used to have a pair of do wins and they were ok. Are the nikes better?

New Balance

Good ole Mexico 66

Attached: 20017_500_A.jpg (500x500, 32K)

aren't those that same shoes honkler wears in that selfie with his transgender gf

Attached: Zebra-Yeezy-Boost-350-v2-720x480.jpg (720x480, 99K)

chucks or some other flat bottom sneaker for general stuff. adipowers for bench, adidas powerlift for squat.

>why a separate bench shoe, user?

i bought the adipowers first, then scooped up the powerlifts super cheap (like, $22 i think), and i found that I preferred the slightly lower heel to squat in. something about that particular angle feels better with my hip placement. i like the extra little bit of heel for bench tho, for that extra hip drive

Me too man

do these have a flat sole?

Attached: 51AAgCK3BfL.jpg (500x442, 34K)

Attached: 1554303499140.jpg (618x750, 56K)

The only choice

Great for DL, without the stupid clunky look

Attached: LUXTY_SQ1_0000000004_BLACK_SLf.jpg (550x733, 29K)