What are the chances

So, there's a girl at my work who is, no joke, the hottest girl I've ever seen, like her body proportions are unreal. She's basically a 6ft tall blonde version of pic related. The thing is, I'm a mega manlet, at 5'8". I'm fairly Jow Forums but had stopped working or paying attention to my diet for the last 6 months so I'm not at my best. The only thing I have in my favor is I asked her out for drinks on Tuesday and she said yes, so I know she at least is willing to do that. Any thoughts, fuckers? Hints and tips? Gonna need them desu.

Attached: 1553905161445.jpg (581x983, 58K)

Tall girls are almost as insecure as manlets. Enjoy the date.

Just be confident and relaxed. Confidence is attractive, and a good sense of humor.

Just have fun user.

This
Godspeed OP and have sort of tall children

where live

Just b urself, tall chicks are desperate for love tee bee ayych. Mad jelly, I want 6’ gf

Yeah don't have kids.

Whatever you do make sure you joke about being shorter than her

bro if she said yes to a date then the hardest part is out of the way, shes already shown interest and as long as you arent a literal retard then you cant possibly fuck this up

I'm dating a 6'3" amazon and she says she could never date anybody shorter than her.

Can confirm tall girls are insecure tho

dont listen to these retards user dont be yourself. dont mention anything about Jow Forums or your dealings here, mimic common chads, maybe show off your wallet if you have money, ill pray for you.

Don't go into it focusing on your manletism or the fact you haven't lifted in a while. Outside of the Internet people don't really care about height. I'm 6'4 and have only had one gf, and being tall had nothing to do with it.

The fact that you actually asked her to do something is huge, sounds cliche but literally be confident and positive. I hope it goes well for you user.

Dude, Confidence and allowing your personality to flow is literally the key. Goodluck!

She felt like she had to say yes because you work with her.

She's going to flake last second with an excuse having to do with a family member.

Attached: T0zcsnV.jpg (1242x1540, 225K)

This is the most supportive Jow Forums has ever been of me, what's going on guys

Not all of us make it user, today it’s gonna be your time to shine

have fun & don't try to be something that you're not. It might not work out and that's ok, there are plenty of beautiful women out there who will click with u
glhf

order phenibut fast shipping off the website that every uses but im not going to shill. It will get rid of your autism and help conversate. You might have a little slurred speech but she will assume its cause you are drinking. Alcohol works too but drink some before you go.

I have a hypothesis about this (obviously I'm into tall girls, so I've pondered this a bit)

There are two types of tall girls:
1) ones that were given shit about it/self conscious about it while growing up (since they hit puberty faster than guys and since women typically aren't taller than dudes). These women are 100% fair game and are willing to get with dudes shorter than them, if they're good looking.

2) tall girls that are perfectly confident about their height. These are typically the girls that are gonna REQUIRE the dudes they get with to be substantially taller than them.

You just need to find out which type she is and make your call then. Obviously, the only way to do this is to just see if she's into you.

Autistic analysis, I know, but take from it what you will and good luck!

This. My gf is a couple inches shorter than me, but never wanted to wear heels because she thought it would be a problem if she was taller than me. Idgaf about that and I like heels, so now she wears them all the time for me. I'm not sure if it matters being a manlet vs just average like me, but I doubt it matters that much. I think if you don't care, then they won't care. And if you tell them how much you like their height, they will feel attached to you via the confidence you give them.

Checked

those quints tho

>My gf is a couple inches shorter than me, but never wanted to wear heels because she thought it would be a problem if she was taller than me.
My gf is 5'9 and told me so many times how happy she is that I'm tall enough for her to wear high heels (I'm 6'3).

Sounds about right. 80% chance this happens

Quints of most holy truths. Follow this advice.

Do NOT fucking do this. Be confident and just be goddamn normal for fucks sake.

spot on friend, sorry OP

Self deprication is key. Not to the point of insecurity but to the point of security.

Good luck desu. You'll do fine.

>show off your wallet if you have money

Wait, I'm confused. You think you could have enough money in your wallet to impress a woman? How poor and/or a negro are you?

You realize wealthy people usually carry little cash, right? Also that you could fit, what, maybe $5k, $10k in a wallet, max? That's not going to impress a decent tier woman.

Attached: 1552514155362.jpg (563x651, 226K)

This!!! Oh God this.

I just posted about self deprication. Do not point out her flaws. Only yours, in a humorous way that shows confidence. Be cocky, but then follow up with some funny shit ribbing on yourself.

Pointing out her flaws and you might as well take that salad fork in front of you and jam it your face.

Yes, women above 5'10 are extremely insecure about their height.

Wealthy people don't usually talk about their money bc they don't have to compensate.

Truth

Phenibut can fuck you up permanently, Rhodiola Rosea 3% rosavins 400mg will Chad you instantly with no comedown when taken in the morning after breakfast

Mfw I took a chick out Sunday and fucked it up really bad... Fuck

Attached: Pettigrew_DH1.jpg (252x351, 41K)