Tfw no climber gf

>tfw no climber gf

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

She looks like a dude.

If you're attracted to a chick with a masculine body, you might as well just date a tranny.

unbased

Attached: alex-puccio-looking-up_ph.jpg (485x485, 71K)

But vagina

imagine all the Kegal she does. My new KegalQueen!

Whatever, more for me

Attached: 1554277783787.png (844x1090, 1.44M)

I would if they could get genuine tits, vaginas & ovaries instead of permanent mutilations

her face/frame is way too feminine for her to be a tranny

My lab partner is a rock climber, but she's pretty skinny with so and so body, but has a cute attitude. Should I go for it?

Mirin those lats

you've never been in a climbing gym, have you?

it's full of unreally attractive women - at least, if it's a bouldering gym. Toprope girls can be skinny, skinnyfat, or mildly obese, but bouldering girls are fly as hell, 9/10 times.

go for it, tell her you want to try climbing and she could show you the ropes

I have such fucking disdain for climbers.

They're fucking dyel skeletons, they never shut the fuck up about climbing, and they think it's the coolest thing in the fucking world.

Climbing is gay. Stop being a gay little narrow-assed faggot and lift some heavy shit instead.

If a girl is a climber, that's literally a fucking dealbreaker for me.

Alex Puccio is a little too mannish for me, but there are some sexy climbers

Puss tho. If tranny's had real vaginas id fuck tranny's all the time. But butt just ain't the same and even if they get the ol nip/tuck on their dick it's still not gonna feel like the real deal

Climbing is cool gayboi. I deadlift 500lbs, how about you?

Get a load of this fucking zoomer

Attached: Alpinists.jpg (512x776, 136K)

Good idea, will do

>Tfw when I go to Uni gym as alum cause I still live nearby and it's cheap
>still climb at rockwall there
>Qt thicc climber girl I'm kinda pals with.
>Tfw shes too young and probably isnt in to me

Why is life suffering lads

Attached: zoooooooom.png (1366x714, 1.31M)

> I deadlift 500lbs, how about you?

Deadlifting 221.5 kg x 5 today, actually. So nearly your max for 5.

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 47K)

>being this deluded
Boulderers in particular will have pretty fucking jacked upper bodies, and will completely mog guys who only lift in grip strength and forearm size.
Bouldering + lifting to even out any imbalances gives you the aesthetic that women are extremely attracted to. AND you’re learning a useful and interesting hobby instead of being a retarded fucking shut in. Women don’t care about how you spent 5000 perfecting your deadlift form. Being able to climb V8s is extremely impressive and climbergrills will be asking you for advice/your dick constantly.

here's dyel me squatting 198 kg x 5

don't have vids of diddy, sorry

but you can interpolate, can't you? :^)

Attached: Selection_005.png (409x345, 203K)

You must have the worst forearm and calf genetics I’ve ever seen

> calf genetics I’ve ever seen

def true

> the worst forearm

don't think so, screenshot isn't doing me favors here

but hey, just make fun of things I can't change after you accuse me of lying and are proven wrong. that's fine.

Ok. I hit 485 for 3 last week. So after all that shit you just talked you're just sliiightly stronger than someone who mostly trains climbing.

Been lifting since January after a two year hiatus my dude. Give me a break.

I'll shit on your deadlift in due time, don't you worry. Going up 2.5 kg/session right now.

I’m not the same guy you were arguing with, I just hate your body

> I’m not the same guy you were arguing with

o

> I just hate your body

same

post body

You were talking that goood shit a minute ago and now you're mister give me a break.
I should hope you can surpass my lifts, I train with weights once or twice a week, usually after a couple of hours of climbing, and basically just dick around.
I don't really give a fuck about lifting weights because I have hobbies which involve seeing the sun, interacting with others, being cool places and doing cool shit. Have fun doing your thing bb.

>t. alpinoid subhuman
you are the cheerful slaves of real yuros

> because I have hobbies which involve seeing the sun, interacting with others, being cool places and doing cool shit. Have

A+ Larping

Do you not understand what climbing is

> I train with weights once or twice a week

I deadlift once a week and do a single set of 5 with zero assistance work.

Your feigning of a lack of commitment isn't compelling to me.

Yep. However they are almost always big whores. Same with the bouldering guys. But it's not surprising, you're basically around hot people in amazing physical condition all the time. I quit climbing 6 months ago after one too many finger injuries, but man, so much sex. If you're attractive and are a whore, def join a climbing gym.

Lmao. The climbing community is super friendly and everyone loves the outdoors. It's easy to meet people in the gym or on forums who are interested in hitting the local crag. Especially with bouldering, having a group of 4-5 means that many more crash pads. I'm also getting pretty into trail running and it seems to be a similar vibe. Outdoorsy shit is cool dude, idk where you're getting all your vitriol from but you're way off base.

That's fine. I'll write it down in the minutes.

>.Have

Attached: 1554421402058.gif (160x160, 512K)

>you might as well just date a tranny.
yeah imagine doing that haha

Attached: 1471646894619.jpg (1116x714, 107K)

Attached: download.jpg (296x170, 4K)

blessed image lol