I'm...b

I'm...b

I'm balding. I'm fucking balding despite cucking myself with fin for a year. Goodbye bros, I'm not going to make it

Attached: c3b.jpg (456x320, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/KdII1#selection-2571.88-2571.108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok retard
nice blog

RIP sweet prince

>Chad: Just shave it Bro! Girls love that shit
>Mfw CHAD said girls like bald guys, and that confidence is KEY!!

Attached: 1554584785258.gif (500x281, 799K)

Who gives a fuck, seriously. Tons of dudes go bald, it happens. The amount of autists obsessing over their hairline on here is absolutely pathetic. Yes, its a turn off for some girls. A lot don't care. Some girls have a thing for bald dudes. If it happens it happens, the worst thing you can do is let it eat you up, being insecure about losing your hair is way more beta than actually losing it.

It's not that big of a deal. As long as you stay in shape and shave your head you'll be fine. Women are attracted to whomever treats them like shit anyway. So long as you're not fugly.

Just shave it all off. It's not the end of the world bro.

Americans detected

Nonmeme answer
>archive.li/KdII1#selection-2571.88-2571.108

>mfw thick black bushy eyebrows that balance the bald dome and highlight my eyes
Thanks, I guess

Is that real??

I love how dumb straight guys cry about going bald meanwhile I literally can't wait until I start balding. It's handsome if you're not ugly.

with that attitude you wouldn't have made it anyways. jesus what a fucking pussy

No.
I can tell from the guy not tensing up from rigor mortis, and from the lack of shit flying everywhere.

He painted his face, photoshopped in blood mist and a muzzle flash. Fake.

the bald has come and so have i
i'll bald last cuz you came to dye
the damage's done the hair subsides
and I can see the scalp clear when I look in your eyes
I'll never kneel and I'll never rest
you can tear the hair from my chest
I'll make you see what I do best
I'll succeed as you pick your very last hair

Attached: bald dante.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

That angle doesn't look fatal though

Y u gotta be so mean

rogaine or shave it off

>revolver rotates 180 vertically

Not really, but the shockwave travelling upward into your skull would be more than enough to knock you out, which would still make you tense up for a good while. Your brain has to be functioning properly in order to tell your hand to move like that, otherwise it's just muscle reflexes.

Just go Friar Tuck mode, bro.

Great
Now you are low test, have fuacked up testicles and libido and also balding LMAO.

>just take your drugs bro, they work bro, no consequences bro
L M A O

check your thyroid bro

No. Anyone who's ever shot a bullet at something would be able to photoshop a better suicide than that.

Yeah the bullet comes out from his nose. Gun under your chin is the most stupid way to try to shoot yourself. This happens often.

Have you never seen a liveleak video before? A 13 year old could make that video.

Rigor mortis sets in hours after death.

Anywhere in europe you can get a hair transplant for under a third than you would at the jew docs in America. In low cost places you can get it for a fifth or even less. Assuming you are not slaving minimum wage or 2 car loans and a house, you should easy afford it

Except I'm a diffuse thinner so everything is balding thin even my donor area

Not OP, but anyone leave the country for a hair transplant. I knew that Turkey was the cheapest, but I just found out Mexico is pretty cheap as well. And much closer.

A place in Tijuana, might take a vacation there.

>Pic related.
>28 years old

Attached: 20190408_071750_HDR-1.jpg (1440x1534, 383K)