Why are burgers considered "unhealthy" when it has all the major food group in one hand held product

why are burgers considered "unhealthy" when it has all the major food group in one hand held product

Attached: 1553801971725.webm (640x900, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/red-and-processed-meat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People don't understand nutrition labels. You shouldn't be listening to their health advice.

Worst thing is probably the bun and sodium. Both are fine in moderation (like everything else in this shitty world)

bread and cholesterol filled red meat

Too much bread and not enough meat
Female detected. Eating cholesterol is necessarily for testosterone production. Your body doesn't produce enough to make you YUGE. There's no study showing red meat is bad. They always lump it in with meat processed with nitrates, or a diet with sugar water.

cute mutt

What's it like to have a gf like this lads

Attached: 1554585936384.jpg (752x527, 11K)

Needs more protein.

Attached: egg-topped-kimchi-burger-2.jpg (600x900, 76K)

>sodium is bad for you

Attached: 1551582247024.jpg (200x313, 10K)

replace the buns with lettuce and it isnt half bad

I dunno my gf is kind of a bitch sometimes. She's lucky she has such a fat ass.

Highly processed sugar buns

I used to be okay with salad on my burger, until I tried to build a “balanced” burger while counting calories/macros. It’s pointless to put veggies on a burger, unless they make it taste better. Leave the 5kcal of crunchy water and 20kcal of pithy fruit off the burger and have an awesome side salad.

Attached: EACEE6B3-C08F-4321-A990-B4BA739B4468.jpg (474x474, 40K)

Pizza covers even more food groups but people will argue all day it's unhealthy. I get certain pizza's aren't great but you can make pretty healthy one's at home.

because eating simple carbohydrates and high fat foods at the same time is more fattening than eating them separately if you understand how insulin actually works. In all actually though, it's just seen as unhealthy because most people wouldn't cut it half and save 1/2 for later. Also, burgers are heavily associated with soft/pop/soda drinks and fries, neither of which are healthy in any way. Now it is time for me to say, the N word. Goodbye

Attached: 1541745964730.jpg (774x850, 197K)

Bake your own buns.

BECAUSE THEY DUMP A POUND OF IT ON EVERYTHING IN RESTAURANTS, ESPECIALLY BURGERS YOU FUCKING MORON.

MODERATION

I’ll bake your buns faggot

Attached: salty.png (772x496, 102K)

thots on oysters?

Attached: jordangf754.webm (640x900, 1.79M)

Really If you had a burger but were low fat for most of your other meals throughout that day, then burgers are fine.

imagine if this was your gf

Attached: cellsinterlinked.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Because people that are eating burgers are usually eating fast food and are fat.
It's an example of causation vs correlation and it's extremely prevalent in nutrition.

saturated fat and especially trans fat.

if you're using lean ground beef it's not too terribly unhealthy but all the fast food and restaurant burgers I'm sure use the unhealthiest beef possible loaded with trans fats and saturated fats.

aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/red-and-processed-meat.html

Enjoy red meat induced cancer, look im not a vegan but fuck i limitied to once a week

grass fed oysters are based

needs more greens and the carbs are simple and not as nutritious as even ketchup. Adding cheese puts the fat at bit higher. You can compensate for it but the rest of your food that day is gonna be dry and unsatisfying

saturated fat is good for you and polyunsaturated fat is bad, get woke

annoying. gave to stop and record every fucking thing she eats

> They always lump it in with meat processed with nitrates

This. Eating a stick of salami is totally different from eating a fuck steak.

>why are burgers considered "unhealthy"
because this is what people think when they hear "burgers"

Attached: Heart Attack Grill Softcore.webm (500x280, 2.75M)

Damn, I could go for a fuck steak right about now

I love runny eggs but an egg that runny on a fucking sandwich is retarded. It’s going to blast half the yolk on your face and hands.

Yeah. It is.

> hurrr why burger bad? Why pizza bad?
Salt.

>because eating simple carbohydrates and high fat foods at the same time is more fattening than eating them separately if you understand how insulin actually works.
I'm a brainlet, how do they work?

>that smile

What did I do to deserve this level of suffering? Is there no end to this nightmare?

Attached: 1543471778145.jpg (512x512, 83K)

Honestly, I'd feel more disgusted eating there than I would getting turned on from the skinny nurse with the big tits smacking my ass with that paddle.

Sodium isnt bad just drink more water and you're gucci

You hit it right in the head with this. People draw a corellation between seeing fat people eating burgers and burgers themselves. It's just like how people see a swimming pool in a house and think "that guy must be rich" in spite of pools not being particularly expensive to build nor maintain.
You can be perfectly healthy eating only burgers (albeit it being rather boring) simply by watching how many calories you're taking in.

Attached: 666.png (369x588, 323K)

Wahhh wahhh wahhh

Citation needed

Body burns carbs first, and while burning carbs stores the fat that you consume. If you don't eat many carbs, you'll burn fat instead once your glycogen is depleted.

It doesn't. Calories are calories, no matter the source. Thermodynamics still works.

Attached: The_stories_and_information_posted_here_are_artistic_works_of_fiction_and_falsehood._Only_a_fool_wou (463x293, 204K)

Oh look another study that can't prove red meat is bad without lumping it with processed meats with nitrates.
*makes jerk off motions*

That girl in the background wearing headphones and jacking off.
Hhhnnnggghhh!!

Attached: 3B417881-3F03-4E10-B681-1E7AE1D1BF60.png (592x715, 611K)

Accept and be grateful for what you do have. It’s the only way to stay sane.

>Tfw no braindead normalfaggot gf

What about all the titfuck you could do with them fatties?

Depends wholely on what you top it with and how much, or which bun you use. A burger can be a motherfuckin health bomb and still taste delicious. People are deluded as fuck

Do you actually believe someone that eats nothing but donuts and meat will have the same physique as someone with a balanced diet

Men are meant to suffer.

Attached: 1553694163613.gif (400x300, 973K)

there are tons of girls who smile, why don't you ask one of them out on a date? oh wait they aren't a 10/10 so you won't bother hahahaha!

>settling for less than perfect
never gonna make it

I they're eating just as many calories, yes. They'll most likely be malnourished but yes.

Attached: 1550356919084.jpg (750x721, 427K)

gotta eat big to get big

nymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:22:08 No.50328536▶ >because eating simple carbohydrates and high fat foods at the same time is more fattening than eating them separately if you understand how insulin actually works.
I'm a brainlet, how do they work?
>>
Anonymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:27:55 No.50328597▶Honestly, I'd feel more disgusted eating there than I would getting turned on from the skinny nurse with the big tits smacking my ass with that paddle.
>>
Anonymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:28:38 No.50328601▶
Sodium isnt bad just drink more water and you're gucci
>>
Anonymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:35:44 No.50328648▶
File: 666.png (323 KB, 369x588)
323 KB
You hit it right in the head with this. People draw a corellation between seeing fat people eating burgers and burgers themselves. It's just like how people see a swimming pool in a house and think "that guy must be rich" in spite of pools not being particularly expensive to build nor maintain.
You can be perfectly healthy eating only burgers (albeit it being rather boring) simply by watching how many calories you're taking in.
>>
Anonymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:36:59 No.50328655▶
Wahhh wahhh wahhh
>>
Anonymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:37:40 No.50328661▶
Citation needed
>>
Anonymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:43:15 No.50328718▶
Body burns carbs first, and while burning carbs stores the fat that you consume. If you don't eat many carbs, you'll burn fat instead once your glycogen is depleted.
>>
Anonymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:47:15 No.50328756▶File: The_stories_and_informati(...).png (204 KB, 463x293)
204 KB
It doesn't. Calories are calories, no matter the source. Thermodynamics still works.
>>
Anonymous 04/08/19(Mon)14:49:26 No.50328778▶
t
never gonna make it

if you ate that you would actually die

Attached: 1554676288816.png (675x675, 153K)

Burgers, like pizza, can be pretty healthy if homemade, but obviously they have their reputation because people associate them with fast food

visitor Q ?

Attached: 85244155.jpg (640x488, 21K)

Carbs combined with fats wrecks you, that's why.

lmao nice MGSV reference

They are okay if you're making them yourself from quality ingredients.

Mcdonalds:
>cheese that is made from vegetable fats
>not enough meat and the meat that it does have is heavily processed
>buns made from heavily refined flours with added sugar.

Why?

>not purposely blowing up the egg to give you an excuse to groom yourself in public
low power level breh

Attached: 1552294177764.jpg (4904x1848, 318K)

because they're usually fried in vegetable oils, and consumed with fries also fried in vegetable oils, and soda.
but thre is still no correlation between the rise of fast food chains / restaurants and obesity despite this fact.

Ill blast something on your face too

>an excuse to groom yourself in public

???
Why do you want this?

Attached: 1516138733796.gif (284x210, 488K)

Never go full retard

Spambot broke again.

Attached: vziwtvd8m3201.jpg (299x259, 10K)

>They always lump it in with meat processed with nitrates, or a diet with sugar water.
Actually the research has found that even shit like organic grass fed free-range beef still negatively affects your cardiovascular system.
That being said, who cares. Granted your healthy in general, eating a bit of red meat won't do you bad. There's definite benefits to it, just be aware that there are (probably negligible if you're healthy) risks to its consumption.

wtf he never said it??

Attached: 1491593972369.jpg (437x501, 42K)

who is this and why is everyone forcing her so hard? shes no megan turi

Bad protein to calorie ratios usually. Too much carb

It's good for you. If you are getting a lot of sodium drink more water to balance it out.