If you regularly go to the gym alone without any friends to accompany you, you are a GYMCEL...

If you regularly go to the gym alone without any friends to accompany you, you are a GYMCEL. And dont even try to make the excuse that other people distract you and you get a better workout alone.

Attached: 82D4F508-61B3-47EA-8D7B-54DE2A472ADC.jpg (500x751, 81K)

you don't even hit the gym or do anything that requires movement

go back to Jow Forums

Based trips

/thread

Trips and fpbp? Damn
Op post your body

How can this discord tranny recover

Attached: 1554131026103.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

This
Kys robot fag

Attached: IMG_3045.jpg (550x730, 68K)

If you unironically believe this, you don't even lift

stop trying to force this gay ass meme

can anyone inform me how this pic is funny or memed? his headshape literally looks like mine, so i am curious

FPBP

Attached: tricky dick sees OP.jpg (475x321, 94K)

It's only funny because of people asking why it's funny.

Blessed trips

Checked and REKT

I try to go to the gym alone but people constantly talk to me. It's very bothersome, but I always respond because I'm not rude. The worst are the women who come ask advice. I know they don't want actual advice, but since I'm married I give them very detailed advice and watch them try to back their way out of a conversation. Very funny to do.

/over

Fit is a great board, most people just want to see other anons get fit too.Then someone like you shows, up.

Attached: Jew.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Fpbp

Fucking destroyed

its just a loser in the gym bro that's it

Nah I’ve lifted with people and by myself and I much prefer headphones in and doing my own thing while listening to music. However having a spotter can def be a big benefit.

My two closest friends are cardio bros who don't care about lifting weights. I want to work out with them but they just want to cycle/swim/run. How do I make them take the lift pill?

holy shit based
OP you must post body now, anything else would just be embarrasing

Attached: 622778F7-79FC-4EAA-94E5-DE1783B4A770.jpg (290x324, 23K)

post body now you faggot

Got buddies who want to lift with me, but I go early in the morning and they aren't about it.

based
OP i go alone and with a buddy and probably DL your big 3 total.

where do you think you are normalfag?

Imagine needing the validation of going to a gym with friends. What, are you too pussy to work out alone?
fpbp and trips of truth

what about people who go to the gym alone and want to do everything alone and spend the rest of their lives without being bothered by anyone? Not everyone's goal is to get a girlfriend, for some people being alone is the goal.

Attached: 1552973839232.png (1382x1262, 2.68M)

based

Attached: IMG_20190408_125900.jpg (1616x2060, 472K)

Checked

what the FUCK is this kids problem

probably that some fag is taking a picture of him

checkd and rekt

fucking obliterated

fucking destroyed

Attached: and a diet coke please.jpg (1200x900, 47K)

There is so much wrong in this photo it pisses me off

do you even understand what gymcel means?
because is what it means