Is mewing legit or just a meme?

Is mewing legit or just a meme?

Attached: 6543784a5b336c6082bcabe1a17620c1efb46c7a1262c8f3aa5c44a01e607299.png (1100x1390, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5S5AZ50pAE&t=871s
youtube.com/watch?v=irNF-rHfzc8&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, he legit lost some bw and changed the angle of the pics.

All of these mewing before and after pictures show young men still developing/in puberty.

>thinking you can change your entire facial bonestructure by just pressing your toung up the roof of your mouth and breathing through your nose

Attached: 1549863477247.png (511x515, 29K)

Bump

but it might help a lot while one is still going through puberty nevertheless

>He doesn't mew

Attached: mogged cat.jpg (800x534, 83K)

always look at the gap where the jawline meets the ear. they're jutting every time

its a legit meme

Attached: 1552250546885.jpg (563x675, 90K)

Face posture can help you appear more attractive in the same way back posture can make you appear taller and more confident. It's all part of body language really. Idk if it can permanently change your facial structure but it cant hurt.

You can change your bone structure by mouth breathing.
Run the numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=R5S5AZ50pAE&t=871s
Go to 14:10 and see how his face changes.

This is like asking if correct posture is legit or just a meme.

proper tongue placement in mouth can be useful for people with tongue thrusts or abnormal speech pathology issues or orthodontic issues. Speech therapists and orthodontists may recommend it for some oral issues, but in terms of getting a chiseled jawline its a meme

You should be mewing so in a sense it’s not a meme. But thinking that it’s gunna correct a fucked up facial structure is a meme.

His ramus grew, if he was jutting it would seem like he had an underbite

Mewing wont give you crazy gains but not mewing and mouth breathing will fuck your shit up

Attached: 1433081657285.jpg (1427x829, 261K)

True dat.
OP (and the rest of youse) - just for one day, look at people's posture. No less than 90% of people over the age of 80 and under the age of 25 walk around with their mouth open and their shoulders hunched.
>If you just correct those two things, you will immediately project more authority and confidence than 80% of the people that you are competing against for jobs and women.
Don't think you are walking around slack-jawed? Try mewing for two days. Your jaw muscles will be too tired to chew milk.

Attached: posture.png (390x835, 259K)

Helped me already. Stopped mouth breathing and looking like a sperg. Jaw looks a lot better but also have been fixing my posture so that could be a factor, likely both. Other benefits are, nose being more clean, chewing and swallowing feels right now, and feel a lot sharper, less brain fog. I looked into this and I read a study about how the brain seems to work better under higher levels of carbon dioxide so nose breathing works better for your brain. Seemed pretty cool but obviously just subjective feeling do could be just in my head

Face dosen't have growth plates.

Thank god I chewed up an unholy amount of gum during puberty
I'm pretty sure I would have ended up a turbo jawlet otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=irNF-rHfzc8&t