How can one man be so based?

Attached: 7F5C416E-BE22-426B-90B8-C25F80441BD2.jpg (750x795, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nkzkGzjIWKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to his commentary on the event:

youtu.be/nkzkGzjIWKo

Plus here’s a photo of the rage about it being shared across FB

Attached: 857D72FE-97E8-4E0F-B9A9-9C2A61C96AD4.jpg (1242x1556, 492K)

One more reason to love him.

Say what you want about him. But Cole gets fucken results

Attached: A9C0A7E4-0FEF-49B0-A19B-453BE64675CE.png (1242x2208, 3.18M)

Is anyone doing this in Germany? Where do you get your potassium from?? We don't have that NoSalt stuff, and it seems like online you can only buy big bags of pure potassium and you can't see the mineral content.

try to get KCL powder. It should come in paper bags. Get more info on dosages, I don't know shit about it.

he looks like a standing pig so ironic

>fuck this fat shaming jerk
>fix your hairline
How are women so dense, jesus fucking christ.

how do you life while fasting?

Thanks for the tip user, looks like I have somewhere to start

>a 21 day fast on "snake juice"
This dude is a genius

Attached: thinkien whail.png (189x192, 40K)

Blutdrucksalz is potassium + sodium. you can get it on amazon

Its actually super easy. Everyone is just psychologically addicted to food. Once you fast for 48 hours (dont even really need to drink snake juice till past this) you realise A) how your body tell you it doesnt actually need food and isnt hungry, and B) that you are now more than likely in ketosis and burning fat. From there its just a case of what your goal is. I am already very lean with Ab's showing, so I just do 48-72's just to keep ab's popping. But if i was /fat/ I would literally fast for days to burn fat as much as possible. Ill post a phot in a moment from Cole's page about how fucken insane the fat loss is.

Water fasting with light cardio (1 hour walk on incline treadmil at 4 mph speed) is the easiest way to cut fat whilst keeping muscle.

Dry fasting is more effective but also much more taxing, it is really good for healing things, but fuck you literally just have to sit around and do nothing.

Cole is a fucken god amongst us, he has helped untold amounts of people lose ridiculous amounts of weight. Whether it be dry fasting, water fasting or OMAD and lifting, this guy spews knowledge

MADLAD

One thing I've never understood about this fasting process is how does one avoid losing muscle?

Increased HGH and T and body starts to use fat as primary fuel. Google it

Attached: snekman.png (720x960, 512K)

i mistyped, i meant lift*
how do you lift while fasting?

Attached: 1302058124588.png (410x284, 11K)

This. Fasting is /based/ but when I tried to combine lifting and ADF a few months back I was unable to make any progress, while I am still able to make progress now on a slight deficit. I'd say this is pretty much the only downside of it.

One of the go to female shaming tactics. Ironically it’s things that are truly genetic (unlike your fatness) and out of your control like hieght, dick size, and balding

Hey fellow fast bro. I'm doing ADF now as I'm late to start my cut and I've had great results but I'm really suffering with my performance in the gym. Do have any advice on this?

>fat women are gro-

Attached: 96bb02c9cb068657112f18268c46daf4--big-girls-post.jpg (235x314, 10K)

ss.

Where has the fast thread been?

As I said brah, I was barely able to make any progress at the gym. If anything, I'd tell you to compensate for your fasting days by eating a shitload on training days, at least that's what I did. Something that definitely influences gym performance whether or not you're fasting is the amount of carbs eaten, so definitely up those carbs and preferably good carb sources like oats and rice instead of sugary crap.

The guy who makes them is MIA.

isn't the most popular meme on this site the one where a girl insults a guy's height, and the guy insults her weight?
both genders are petty and egotistical. I say this as a bisexual.

I've been carb loading on days before I go to the gym. Should I switch it to days that I do go to the gym? I'm following a 3 day full body routine

They all starved to death

There's a fundamental difference, in that one thing can be fixed by simply putting in some effort, while the other is genetic and can't be fixed in any way.
Attacking people on something they have no control over is extremely cuntish. Not saying that going around with a sign saying that "fat people are gross" isn't cuntish, but it's very different.
I don't even mean to generalise sexes, this goes for anyone.

I did a 3-day full body workout as well. I don't think carb loading before gym days is beneficial and I'm assuming you lifted in a fasted state because you did ADF, right? I would never, ever lift fasted, but then again there's videos of Cole lifting fasted for days. I guess that's either submaximal loads he's using, or it varies from individual to individual (this is probably it), so it could work for you, but it doesn't work for me, unfortunately.

she looks sickly real woman suppose to have meat on there bones bones are for dogs meat for men

Thank you but I'm trying to find a source without sodium, I only want the sodium from the pink salt and the baking soda

based

why is he screaming god hes stupid

Attached: 3C23F54000000578-0-image-m-15_1484483528637.jpg (634x481, 49K)

Begone fattie

Same place as always?

Attached: traps.png (720x960, 474K)

Glad she lost weight but she needs to eat a bit and tone up now that she can exercise, she's starting to look like a holocaust survivor.

Based.

The threads have been sideways for a while so they're invisible.

This guy talks too much. Does his program work? Is it safe?

One of the pics has some weird lense distortion going on. There's no way her neck is actually that thin irl.

Attached: lense distortion.png (798x452, 639K)

One Meal A Day, or if you're realling burning through calories in a day IF with a wider window. You can easily hit your daily calories even if you're eating at a surplus in a 2-3 hour window and avoid eating the rest of the day, while throwing in a 48 hour fast once a week if you like for the additional health benefits. But ketosis is muscle sparing because your body stores fat as an energy reserve in the first place to avoid having to burn anything important like muscle.

Fat men are just as disgusting though. Why is he such a sexist pig?

that is fucking awesome. what badass

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-04-09 16-09-17.png (350x203, 17K)

English, you fucking cunt.

kek

Attached: 1554657954782.jpg (233x216, 9K)