Family Members fucking up your progress

Family Members fucking up your progress
>be me
>skinnyfat
>wanna get Jow Forums
>Eat 5 meals a day for bulking phase
>1 week into bulking phase
>mom stops buying me the shit i need (extra eggs, fish, meat, milk, fruit and vegs)
>i can't buy the shit myself, I don't have enough money to sustainably buy food and my diploma is full time so i work on weekends only
>i don't even buy supplements
>mom tells me its "unnatural and unhealthy to be eating so excessively"
>SAYS THE WOMAN EATING FUCKING INSTANT NOODLES, ICE CREAM, HOTDOGS AND OTHER SHIT
>explain to her how pros eat 6 to 8 meals a day, while im eating 5, explain how im eating healthy foods, no processed shit and cutting out sugar
>explain how ive done my research and know how to do this safely
>she gets a fucking power trip, screaming about how shes my mom so i can stfu then she slams her door
>fuck am i supposed to do?

Attached: 1554455687619.jpg (354x404, 39K)

Her house her rules.

Call her a nigger

Get a job, move the fuck out.

>still living with mom
Never going to make it

>Make some gains
>Family compliments me
>Brother starts lifting because he now fears his little bro might get stronger than him
>All in all my closest relatives have made changes for the better in regards to their health

Sucks to be you, OP

get a job and you'll have plenty of money since you're not paying rent...

I mean, yeah, but she can afford it, AND its not really affecting her in any way other than a bit more spending, so I guess im just upset that she cant at least offer to come to a compromise or something

Underageb&

MODS MODS MODS

imagine being this entitled you think you can boss your mom into wasting her money on you. Fucking get a job and buy your own food retard and stop blaming your mom

Im turning 18 this year in 20 days

I wrote it wrong im 17 turning 18

I guess thats probably what i gotta do

YA GOOFED

And man if you're a skinnyfat, dont worry too much about immediately going on a huge caloric surplus.

You're just gonna get fat, retard

Attached: 1.jpg (1664x1529, 698K)

get rid of your mom

Unless you’re blasting gear you legitimately don’t need to eat this often lmfao the pros are blasting 10g of test alone a week

who in their right fucking mind tries to achieve happiness BEFORE moving out of their mother's basement?

Again, her house her rules

Peak entitlement. She doesn't need to spend her money feeding a grown ass adult male, not that you are in any concept of the word, past age.

Get a job nigger

Go to the food bank senpai

I mean fucking gyppos with gibs are going to avoid spending money on food, you hace my big guy permission to cheat on the system a bit