Pectus excavatum

Anyone got this?

Mine is pretty mild, less severe than pic related.

I know it is bone and difficult to change but has anyone had any visible improvements through working out?

Attached: pectus-excavatum-.jpg (675x400, 21K)

I've got a mild case too and this is where I'm at after a couple of years of training.

It's not too bad but it still looks like a crater.

Attached: photo_2018-04-30_02-13-43.jpg (720x1280, 95K)

Depending on the shape it's either a cheat code or hell. Mine is mild too, and my pec definition is through the roof. Also draws a great line from the neck when wearing shirts. That being said, any ever so slightly baggy t-shirt gives you fake bitch tits.

that's not a mild case or maybe it's the shadow

>the shadow
I've got it too, it's not that severe so I don't realy care.

How is it a cheat code

Because it looks like you have good chest if its mild. Look at that captain america actor he has it and has a massive looking chest all the girls mire

It creates contrast between the sternum and the muscle, giving an illusion of fullness (up to a certain point, of course).

I just started lifting because I want to improve mine...According to infos from the net I do dumbbell pullovers, decline dumbbell press, close grip dumbbell press, cobra stretches and ab roller. Also, back training for counterbalance and some posture excercises and stretches.

pic related is me, I will probably still look shit, it just looks like a part of the pecs is missing

Attached: 16asdhasd.jpg (538x878, 52K)

>According to infos from the net I do dumbbell pullovers, decline dumbbell press, close grip dumbbell press, cobra stretches and ab roller.
Pure bullshit, bet you read about "opening the ribcage" too. Do your normal routine and stop minding about it.

well the posture stretches have definitely improved it, bc if the shoulders are sunken in the pectus hole looks bigger

full, peaking, and ready to get milked

I thought this causes you to have a pot belly and moobs?

That dosn't look mild, did you ever get your Haller Index measured?

Working out actually made the existing 2 to 3 inch concave look deeper so I stopped.

i have this mildly
im wondering do any other of you guys get pain in your sternum in the hole if you do dips or is it just me
also does steve reeves have it? pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

If it's mild, it shouldn't be a problem. Just workout normally.

Here's mine. Excuse the pit hair

Attached: 20190409_104536.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

It's not bone, but the tissue surrounding bone. I had pretty severe pectus and got NUS'd when I was 16. If your pectus is centered on your chest and it doesn't seem to impede air intake or anything than it's not too much to worry about, but if it's offset to one side it can lead to shit like lung restriction or scoliosis. Wouldn't hurt to talk to a doctor about it next time you see one.

NICE PUSSY RIGHT THERE YOU FAGGOT HEHE

Attached: HAHHHAHA.png (2281x3309, 3.01M)

Imagine being this guy

based af to be honest

I care more about my flared ribs than my baby chest crater

Attached: 20190409_122432.jpg (1458x1944, 1.11M)

lmao

true. how do you fix that like lots of core/oblique work?

The flare becomes more contained when I flex my core but I'm not sure theres a permanent fix besides surgery. However, I'm sure having a tight core would reduce the flare to some degree if you're untrained in that area. Thick abs might reduce the appearance as well.

I have a pretty deep "hole".
But building my chest muscles made it look like its just part of my chest. I dont know how to explain it but thanks to lifting, i went from considering surgery to not giving a fuck anymore. And im not just "accepting" my flaw. Im actually convinced it looks pretty fine now

>pot belly
It's does and it's fucking hell trying to get rid of it

Talking about body deformaties, does anyone know if it's possible to have Klinefelter Syndrome, yet still be fertile?

Nice tits

Pectus excavatum is at least one problem I don't have.

My little 4 year old nephew has this. How can I help him?

Do any of you guys with pectus excavatum have trouble with cardio? I'm worried that mine is causing my lungs to not expand fully when running. I don't know how much of what I'm feeling while running is just the normal sensation of your lungs burning and struggling to take in more air, versus actually being a problem involving my fucked up chest.

Your heart and lung capacity can be decreased by up to roughly 20% due to PE. But no damage should be happening when doing cardio.

I did track and cross country in highschool.
>5 min mile
>10:40 min 2 mile
>17:45 5k

my case is pretty mild tho.

I'm 5'10 and 160, when I work abs hard every day you can barely tell i have it with a shirt on. working on my chest rn, I'm finally benching 170 so my chest looks ok.

asdfasdfsd

Attached: 1546826317750.jpg (650x600, 159K)

Based

Attached: sensiblelaugh.gif (250x250, 992K)

all of my kek

Attached: IMG_1164.jpg (207x208, 6K)

I had it very mildly, but about 3 months after I started lifting I realised it's not as bad now.

I wouldn't mind mine so much if I didn't have such extreme rib flare. You should see how bizarre it looks when I lie down. It's also asymmetrical, so the dent leans more towards one side. This is my fucking good side. My biggest problem with lifting in general though is gaining weight. Also, do ab rollers really help as much as I'm told they do? It seems everyone recommends them for pectus.

Attached: 20190409_195600.jpg (1712x2142, 1.63M)

if your lung is affected, you can qualify for sugery, depending on your insurance or country

Wait a second, why is pectus excavatum so much more common than carinatum. That's the one I have, and basically its like having a mount everest shaped chest. It doesn't affect cardio or lifting at all though.

3 years ago I had an appendix removal but they performed a gull bladder operation because my appendix was in the wrong spot. Now I have a divot right above my belly button and its cool af

pic?

it turn me on, kek

Any other PEfags find that dips feel AMAZING? M sternum used to feel so tight, but then I do some dips and it feels so much better.

ye, found dips this summer.