Is beer preventing my fat loss?

is beer preventing my fat loss?
>inb4 "bro calories in..."

Attached: homer.png (250x182, 73K)

"Beer gut" is a thing and is what happens if you just do CICO without actually eating healthy and low carb.

Yes. Horrific binge drinker here, quit drinking for a while 3 weeks a go, gains shot up like mad. It's the oestrogen you should be worried about.

>does drinking large amounts of calories prevent weight loss?
No shit moron

Where you just drinking beer? What about whiskey will that be bad too. I drink few times a week and don't want to fuck myself over.

absolutely, for a million reasons. hops is one of the most powerful phytoestrogens in the world. also, there have been studies showing alcohol consumption (excessive, but in today's age excess is the new norm) can set a prolonged period of insulin resistance for up to FIFTY FOUR fucking hours after drinking. that means all that greasy shit food you eat when hung over goes straight di novo lipogenesis. beer FUCKS your gains.

is me, meant to say all alcohol fucks your gains*...beer especially so because bitch tits

How come Arnold drank beer everyday while training for Mr Olympia then? Broscience at work here.

Attached: 1550169055686.jpg (916x910, 66K)

Alcohol in general is a bad idea for fitness goals. As bad as soda.

I like soda and beer so what I look fine.

Post body

If an Austrian stops drinking beer, he'll die.

bro calories in calories out

Attached: Rusalka_smug_Laugh.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

If a flat stomach is your goal you need to quit drinking, or at the very least cut down on the amount you drink. Like said beer gut isn't just a meme, it's very much real

I drink shittons of alcohol, smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and still make gains, the key point here is that you should get off your ass and excercise

You know that alcohol, especially beer fucks with pretty much every goal you have in a negative way. How much it fucks with your goals is proportionate to how much you drink.

he was lying

You can't ask a question and then "inb4" the correct answer. That's not how this works.

Can I eat 10000 calories a day and still be skinny?
>inb4 "bro calories in..."

That's how you sound, OP. For shame

>is (alcohol) preventing my (gains)
yes

As everyone had already said, beer fucks your gains because of the estrogen, insulin reaction, and extra calories. Not even mentioning the effect on decision-making and motor control that can fuck your life up long-term. Don't even bother with that shit.

Bro

Calories in

Calories out

Only drink vodka on an empty stomach, 3 shots can get me blasted like 6 drinks if I haven't eaten that day

Arnold is the gains goblin overlord

Beer is essential liquid bread in a can, so yeah

Is that what canned bread was all along?

Whiskey is the most Jow Forums alcoholic beverage.

If you're roiding you don't have to worry as much about hormones, for obvious reasons.

everclear is

>Please help me justify my poor choices

wait a few years and see how you start aging horribly

Beer has a type of plant estrogen in the hops, go with hop free booze

Attached: 1551774611879.jpg (500x426, 59K)

A single beer is around 200 calories. These add up really quickly.

>Can I eat 10000 calories a day and still be skinny?
sure, you just have to do Olympic tier training

Yes

>anabolic drugs of every known kind

Really makes the gym twinks think

No you're just a retard

Calories
*Interupts sleep*
Estrogenic effects
Fatty liver

Sleep being the most important