Reminder if you dont shoplift you're basically a cuck

one of steps to making it is being well dressed but we all know shops fuck us over with overpriced shit, luckily the year is 2019 and theres no excuse not to shoplift,

Attached: mens-fashion-clothes-cheap.jpg (1600x1313, 151K)

Go away /fa/ggot

>being poor

>risking prosecution for faggy clothes
>not being well off enough to buy them but completely disinterested in them

Get your vain faggot arse back to /fa/.

>spending thousands a year on low to middle tier clothes when theres another nigger wearing top tier everyday for free

i always shoplift from big stores
walmart does not need my money, fuck em

How do
Don't they have the scan alarm things

depends on the store, some clothes don't have tags, most do that's when you need magnets, in particular a golf magnet

teach me the ways of the shoplifting jitsu

Attached: 1544414733764.jpg (1024x482, 31K)

Same. Its passive aggressive and petty but I'm kind of addicted to stealing from walmart. I havent paid for lotion, razors, hair product, spices, avocados, anything else that fits in my pockets, whatever gets weighed in the self check out I ring up as the cheapest thing possible, and I always have them grab two packs of cologne out of the case. One of them goes in my pocket.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 27K)

how? tactics and techniques?

Attached: QKLnhTf.jpg (339x419, 19K)

see And just dont steel beer or electronics. And make sure you're actually buying something while you do it.

....and just remember that walmart employees hate their jobs all day for $11 an hour. Other than some old retiree door greeter with nothing better to do, clerks at walmart dont care if you steal because they probably steal shit too.

okay give the basics

the LP will only ever stop you for 2 reasons, 1. they see you take an item and then they see you walk out without paying for that item, 2. the alarm goes off

you just need to find a spot where nobody is watching you for a moment to conceal the item, that's really it once you walked out you're safe

very easy for small items like toothbrushes, candybars e.t.c you can just put them in your pocket, for bigger items like clothes you have to be a bit more creative, usually carrying a bag[which can be suspicious] or puttong them on you. I've gone into chaging rooms and put jeans under my baggy jeans, shirts under my shirts e.t.c just make sure the LP doesn't see bring those items into the chaning room, best to take like a bunch of the same shirts so they cant really tell how much you took. For tags you need to detag them with a golf magnet, and leave the tags some place they wont find it for some time, people like leaving them in the pockets of other clothes

if I had to give the most important tips

1. use your intuition this is something you learn from practise not reading

2. always keep walking, even if the alarm goes off keep waling most LP are too fat and lazy to follow

>2019
>still using the "current year" argument

Bump for some tactical tips

Attached: tumblr_inline_nr9xwrXspj1r3qkvm_1280[1].jpg (750x904, 250K)

>something you learn from practise
>practice
>do something wrong
>get arrested
oops.. here's an idea, practice getting a job

I actually raid lost-found at my uni's library and gym. you get a lot of good shit there. And most of this stuff will never be recovered by their owners. To date I have gotten:

>All the cups/plates that I ever would need
>sandals, shoes
>socks
>bike helmets
>endless supply of towels
>paper
>undershirts
>underwear
>shorts

And always use self checkout

also be careful about the store

I'm not American but I have heard horror stories about American LP using facial recognition and stuff. in Europe where I am anyway this shit is super easy, and depends on the strore, marks and spencers for example was a gold mine before I got my magnet, bunch of middle tier shoes, accessories, clothes with no tags, hiding places and hardly any LP, I just bought in a bag stuffed it and walked out. most stores aren't that easy

I worked in loss prevention for close to a year. I can confirm, if you can be successful it’s worth doing. I’d only do it to big name businesses though, the ones with money to lose. Also, CC fraud if you know what you’re doing, just make sure to get the cashiers who are newer since they can’t tell and are usually too insecure to speak up.

>tfw Best Buy got massive tax cuts and gave 90% of it to the top people in the company as a bonus but wanted me to keep some poor nig who has held up other local stores at gunpoint from stealing iMacs
>tfw whenever I saw him I didn’t say shit to anyone and let him book whatever he wanted because I still got paid and was planning to do the same thing

Attached: BF68B7AD-B251-46DA-B180-6EEAF4AD50B4.png (446x713, 312K)

Thou shalt not steal you godless heathen. Also, Wish dot com is your friend

>being a nigger

Attached: 1516135008917.jpg (640x480, 116K)

never got caught, closet I've been was the LP coughing very loudly as I walked out and then winking at me

you don't want too look suspicious, eyes darting all over the place or anything, if the LP look at you suspiciously then you should probably bail

>defending jew companies with overpriced shit

>be fat
>want new wardrobe for when I lose 80lbs but can't afford it all
>steal it all from a store that relies on facial recognition to catch shoplifters
>lose weight until face changes shape
>facial recognition can't catch you
>rob the store again

Who /devilish/ here?

I’m and to add on, as a former LP (glorified receipt checker, honestly), here’s the best techniques to use:

>A team
There’s a few different ways this can be used. My camera monitor was at the front of the store, people could see what I was watching. And because I was at the front, the retarded customers who couldn’t take 2 seconds to read the bolder signs would ask me for advice or directions to items. If this is the case, have a friend distract the LP. Just have them ask some stupid ass questions about a certain product or help finding different shit. While they’re doing this you pocket the item. Since they didn’t see it on camera you’re good to go. Just enter the store 10 minutes apart.

Crew:
They’re called booster crews, but essentially you get a team that can either be 4-10 completely different looking people or look like a family. Including kids. They stand around an aisle and look innocent enough. 1-2 usually have bags, 1-2 others usually have keys for big ticket items that are locked in the clear clamshell boxes. The key holders take the item out and place it for the bag wearers to nab. All other people either distaract sales associates or stand around looking pretty playing with product to add to then innocent look of everyone in the area.

>bags
Only wear and use a backpack if you look like an autistic highschool student otherwise they will 100% be watching you the entire time. Or if you can get a girl to do it, have a chick wear a medium sized purse, too big and it’s sus to LP.

>keys
You can buy the mag keys that they use to clamshell electronics online, amazon sometimes has them, you can even make them with a couple neodymium magnets.

Also, once you’re out the store you DO NOT have to stop. They are not allowed or supposed to even touch you. Just run to your car if they come after you becaus eoftej they will ty and detain you and the law will side with the business.

Dude this is LP facial recognition. This is the fucking camera quality on big businesses surveillance. I had to send this shit out to managers and other stores expecting them to be able to recognize the same moolie based off this blurry piece of shit

Attached: 0953BFB8-A2E7-4AE4-B31F-DD454F83F56D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

>actually giving a fuck about walmart who would love to replace all of us with beaners
>giving a fuck about whatever kike company that selling you cheap Chinese trash at a premium price
>being a faggot and not stealing shit
sad

still where I am, I'm pretty sure theres no one even checking the cameras, usually just bored college students on their mobile, chatting or leaving

>They are not allowed or supposed to even touch you.
My sister worked at walmart and basically said this. Apparently they tell you to get a manager when you see someone stealing, then managers fill out a form and dont even call the cops because they dont want to risk a lawsuit if anything escalates.