Worked hard a boxing not much to eat today, did I fuck it with my evening meal?

Worked hard a boxing not much to eat today, did I fuck it with my evening meal?

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-221248__01.jpg (1080x790, 358K)

>filename
>Screenshot_
take the (you) and move on

>50352574
>alcohol
>corpse
>20g of leaves
>orange goo
Possibly

Have new phone all camera images exceed file limit try again.

Sauce is buffalo hot wings by Frank 0g sugar.

...ok? Hope you don't get a red wine hangover tomorrow

Looks good to me. I had the same but with broccoli mushroom tomatoes and 3 scrambled eggs. Didn’t even need sauce.

>I had the same but completely different
lol retard

From one glass, I'm from the UK mate. You think I'm eating alone up in this bitch?

Attached: IMG_20190409_203643.jpg (2304x1728, 429K)

What are these steaks talking about?

Nice steak, OP.

Attached: 1554637674081.jpg (4032x2268, 2.6M)

I'd like to think it was the cow anergy blessing the recipient (me) of its energy with cow strength and chill.

Also what time should I knocking on zoomer neighbours about noise 22:58 still some activity not sure when I should start the threats.

Very nice pc and meal there user. I've been shit out of luck lost a good job, got a shit one to make ends meet. Sadly I had to sell my rig, i7 980ti nzxt white case was a beauty, my ps4, nvidea sheild. But I've got a new job starting soon for more cash hoping to rebuild my luxuries. I never slacked on myself though had to cancel gym but worked like a dog to see me right using bodyweight and parks.

You're not eating this low quality dog food right?

Fucking disgusting bongs

>Rioja

Attached: 1523236360961.png (496x498, 374K)

STOP FOOLISH ONE. Your efforts of trolling hold no power here.

Attached: 600-06382921en_Masterfile.jpg (450x300, 23K)

I'll bite what wine is better than that for a red meat and pea salad dish? The wine can be from any country in Europe and max £7 per bottle. I do this for a job so I'd be happy to hear your nonsense.

Attached: pope-francis-1784304_1280.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Damn dude that's shitty to hear that you had to sell your rig, but it sounds like you're making a goods rebound. Best of luck to you.

Attached: kurisumasu.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Drink less wine. Like half as much. Get a smaller glass.

Either small amounts of wine or zero wine. Go full med diet.

Attached: Benefits-of-the-Mediterranean-Diet[1].jpg (1745x1776, 254K)

No. I train hard, I don't eat cake or sugary shit as I don't like it. I like wine and I will have what I enjoy to a degree or existence is merely deprivation of pleasure.

Kek

Yeah I have a gf and a kid so I kinda had to. I didn't complain about it just did it but it kinda bums you out selling shit you like because you have to. Onwards and upwards hopefully though.

oh yeah, trump eats steak

I got food poisoning last night and was throwing up every 10-25mins from 10pm until 6am. Still feel like shit, worst body aches of my life and was still puking every couple of hours until just recently, got some anti-nausea meds and now i can actually re-hydrate myself. What a bunch of shit, there goes my gains and training for the next couple days

Is that ketchup on your pancake?

Oh wait it’s an omelette im an idiot

this

OP's steak looks like complete shit

Professional chef here. When pan is red hot and steak is thicker than inch and 3/4 the outside crisps up the inside rains medium rare. If you want a light brown broiled steak oil the pan not the steak or cook it in a microwave zoomer.

Attached: IMG-20190311-WA0014.jpg (630x960, 64K)

nice wine that is m8, i r8

Who actually eats that green shit lmao

im not talking about his cooking dumbass, the cut of meat looks like usda choice aka shit

You can play Granblue on a computer?

Attached: Rider.(Saint.Martha).full.2362436.jpg (674x658, 83K)

>$10 wine bottle
>enormous glass of wine
If you're gonna use a cheat day, maybe don't waste it drinking shitty wine where you can still taste the alcohol