How has your faith in Christ helped in your physical pursuits?

How has your faith in Christ helped in your physical pursuits?

Attached: 1547095244393.jpg (806x1024, 152K)

Fy faen

Attached: 7cb2eb323d9f0dad887aa011d584abc9c0133975749aee1b11aa12944fce2c5f.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Imaginary friends are unhealthy.

Jew is a term that came about in the Middle ages. It means the Edomites that started to worship the Talmud after the fall of the Second Temple. The Judahites were the only Hebrews left. Jesus was a Judahite. The Jews of today are Edomites. Edomites were NEVER Hebrew. So yes, Jesus was not a Jew (Edomite) like King Herod and all the Jews (Edomites that followed after him). Jesus was one of the last Judahites (Hebrews) We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew? Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first 5 books are the Torah. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews (Edomites)! and the Jews (Edomites) drove the Hebrews (tribe of Judah) from Elath! The Edomites then stayed in Judea every since and were/are called Jews. Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, cant find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written? Beware the synagogue of Satan, those who say they are Jews but are not. Satan is the father of lies and who is infamous for lying?

Lack of belief means you are ignorant or morality, no one is saying you should be religious or talk to people in your head.

The issue is the philosophy that you are not in charge is good for you as if you do not have a humble mind your ego goes unchecked.

>I can do that vs should I do that

>what are societal pressures

>believe or you're a heathen
>what is a false dichotomy

Oh I didn't realize we were on Jow Forums

sage

If you refuse to believe in God and accept Jesus' sacrifice, then you are a heathen and you will die. God isn't going to force you to live forever.

>Lack of belief means you are ignorant or morality
What
>The issue is the philosophy that you are not in charge is good for you as if you do not have a humble mind your ego goes unchecked.
Come again?

By not having it, it hasn't distracted me. And lifting on Sundays is the tits.

Attached: 1554756986795.png (300x250, 31K)

Good thing God isn't imaginary, or a "friend".

Isn't it convenient that of all the religions in the world, you just happened to be born into the right one?

It gets me focused on improving myself.
>not a "friend"
I get what you meant but Jesus is my bro, he's always with me.

You're right, it's mass hysteria.

> Isn't imaginary

Attached: download (1).jpg (137x137, 5K)

I say Alhamdulillah everytime I get a new PR. Im basically Muslim at this point

God's existence is a fundamental truth and it took me years to figure it out, as it is obfuscated by lies and the ramblings of blind liars such as yourself. It's not a matter of picking the "right religion". No other religion compares to Christianity, the other Abrahamic religions are twisted versions of it.

>happened to be born into the right one
Isn't it funny how atheists believe in some kind of spirit souls detached from body that just float around and randomly attach to newborns.

Must have been real hard to find people to teach you about Jesus in the bible belt.

Might I suggest heading to r/atheism? I'm sure you'll fit right in with the other clueless idiots.

Attached: 1547683720013.jpg (700x6826, 600K)

>there must be a beginning
Ok
>therefore it must be a sentient being that wants to interfere with what one bag of chemicals wants to do with one of it's pseudopods
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 30f805c1c6b7ba8c42fcb181c61668ae9c4eca05f585838b6024ea2c1729a84a.jpg (850x400, 97K)

>My middle-eastern desert cult is superior

I go to church every Sunday to give my pastor my hard earned money. He needs it to buy himself yeezy's and Lamborghini's because that's what God wants him to do with the money!

I love my pastor because he tells me that I always make the right decisions, and everything that happens to me due to my poor judgement isn't my fault!

Attached: lol2.jpg (600x505, 81K)

Why do you chose to believe in an offshoot of proto-semitic polytheism? White identity is pathetic desu.

Strawman. You imagine Christians as a caricature so it's easier for you to attack them and dismiss them as idiots. Try again, the actions or state of man is not the actions or state of God, even if it is professed "in God's name" because man is falliable, as revealed in Eden with Adam and Eve listening to the serpent.

That particular institution doesn't have much of a leg to stand on these days. They renounced their faith in God for niggers. The word of any pope is not the word of God.

Islam was founded by Mohammed, a false prophet, and Judaism consists of psychotic tribalists who worship the devil. Christianity on the other hand is about accepting the sacrifice of a man who died to remove the curse of original sin from man so that he will live forever, by the grace of God.

Apostles of Christ
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Modern "Christians"
>They renounced their faith in God for niggers

Anyone who accepts Christ sacrifice is saved, regardless of status, and becomes one with Christ, because Christ is the only man free of sin. Niggers are incapable of accepting Christ's sacrifice, in the same way a dog is incapable of accepting Christ's sacrifice. They are not relevant.

>every priest is like this one

Church =/= God. You seem to understand that man is despicable, even men who profess faith in God.

Attached: forgiveness_stops.jpg (369x496, 21K)