18 year old whore at my gym was wearing shorts so tight i could see her vagina

>18 year old whore at my gym was wearing shorts so tight i could see her vagina

Why do girls do this? Do they have no shame?

Attached: 387ac3d588d1e31ed5a5b3517b54ae19.jpg (550x550, 29K)

Attached: 9C9A5566-F581-4DEA-808E-A689084877AF.png (688x1434, 112K)

kek

Uh sweetie. No.
Did you even consider the girls (young woman) feelings in this situation?
Clearly you didn’t because you autisticly call her a whore when you also sprout that only god can judge you against the haters.
If it’s was really, vagina visage as you claims, the gym staff wouldn’t have let her in.

stop asking dumb questions
idiot

>Do they have no shame?
should they?

Young women have no shame. I was talking to a 22 year old and she talked about how she slept with 100's+ of men when she travelled Europe. Women are whores

lied throught her teeth. Women who says who slept with many guys just cope. She probably slept with no one.

>Reddit

I hope so, I liked her before she told me that

its up to you guys, nothing will change until you make it so as men.

Assert dominance. Next time you go to the gym you should wear those overall underwear that lets everyone see your schlong

Are you gay? Thats massive test boost Was it nice shape? Compact lips and shiet or roasty beef curtains? Did you conpliment her vag? She let you sniff it ? Maybe over the pants lick ?

She was morbidly obese

this is 100% true and accurate to the fullest possible extent. I know from personal account, I'm the manager at a restaurant in a college town. We hire a lot of college sluts that love to fuck. They also like to talk a lot of shit. They don't when your dick is in their mouth!

This girl at my gym was wearing only a sports bra and those short zyzz-like pants last monday. I thought you were supposed to wear a normal tshirt or something over it? I was doing non negotiatable face pulls and she came to the machine next to me.
>did you forget your clothes at home or something?
>what?
>repeat question
>no haha
>me confused do final set facepulls and walk away
What the fuck.

>Uh sweetie. No.
How do i know your not a tremendous faggot

im 27 and im talking to an 18 year right now.

So what? Just enjoy it. If you find her incredible attractive try and ask her out. But you'd rather post shit on this vietnamese protein market forum

You pussy

Why do you care?

Think of this, have you ever fucked so much your dick gets sore? Like maybe a good 2 to 3 hours of fucking her raw and your dick feels like the acid inside her pussy has eaten through your outer layer of skin.

Women get sore like that too after that much fucking. They can't go for a good dicking more than about three times a week. Believe me. Anything more and they're lying. So for a woman to sleep with over 100 men in Europe, she'd have to have spent 300 days in Europe. Almost a whole year. Think to yourself, "Did she spent 1 year in Europe?"

She likely spent at most 2 months, she'd be beyond homesick at that point and would be vacationed out. At most this is 3*4*2 = 24 dicks. This is still a fuckton of dick, but not 100 men.

Unless these are orgies. I've never been in an orgy, so I don't know the logistics behind this.

>lying on a Tibetan spearfishing forum

My gf friend is like this. A 6/10 who loves to travel and fuck a lot apparently. I was on a trip with my senpai and coincidentally the friend was in the same town. She basically had lunch took a bunch of pictures and went to sleep at 9:30 every day. When she got home she told my gf she fucked a new guy every day.

Had to look up the word visage.

Based shameless 1iq poster