Why the double standard?

Attached: microtops.jpg (640x640, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adrienaden?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

since when the fuck did Mike Shinoda started taking gear

since when gym thots are a bad thing?

gyms are male space thot

exactly. those frustrated virgins can't see their hypocrisy. And I actually prefer thots to these fags.

>gym thots bad

reminder you only read the incel posts on this board because thats what you relate to OP

He obviously actually had to work to achieve that, even on gear. Thots literally just have to not over eat, then they shot up half naked and do retarded shit like pic related and wait for Chads to approach them. They're not there to improve, they're just there to be fucking whores and catch as much dick as possible.

Attached: 1553261828931.webm (640x640, 1015K)

Only retards wear such sting shirts to the gym. Absolutely plebmaxxed.

i for one lift for guy heaven

have you seen the recent autism threads? 80% of this board wears smelly clothes, doesn't put on deodorant, and headbangs to metal in the mirror unironically at the gym. These people are low-tier genetic garbage and have no room to talk about what should, or should not, be allowed in the gym haha

Because women are fucking evil and men are uh I dunno guess I never really think about it that hard

Who said that it was good? Stringers are gay. No one wants to see your nipples bro. Especially if you're all of 165lbs with invisible lat syndrome

I never see any stringers at my uni gym. Even the most obnoxious frat bros seem to shun them and wear normal tanks.

Fit is 90% incel faggots that dont even lift. Real gym bros dont care about what other people do in the gym, that is unless you are there lifting with another bro or gf

And who said that gym thots are a bad thing?

Attached: 1554119902351.jpg (1440x1080, 176K)

Why do all basic hoes have that shit hung up on their walls?

100%. This board is filled to the brim with hypocrites

Attached: 4D3F0D38-B013-4726-9650-B8B8C5E840E2.jpg (645x773, 94K)

>man muscle = RAW DESTRUCTIVE POWER TO FIGHT THE SYSTEM
>women working out suggestively = to get pumped and dumped by chad while blackout drunk on the weekends

Attached: grug.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Because Jow Forums has been infested by Jow Forums. 10 years ago we used to beg for more fit girls, now that fitness is popular among thots incels whine about it.

Attached: aDxYDmx_700b.jpg (600x600, 47K)

He needs to be BIG to replace Bennington.

I have a weird feeling about this ass....

>gay and robotpilled.

Attached: 1513800507489.jpg (393x469, 129K)

Gym thots are great.

The only people who complain about them are incels, who are the most pathetic, worthless people in the world.

I don't think he's good. Filipinos and gym thots are parasites.

Master Key and Shitty Lock theory

Cuz that's fuaaaarking sick bruh

Incels have infested this board, that’s why

Provide even one counter argument to:
I'll wait.

Attached: 5b1.gif (618x490, 77K)

They aren't. Incels just like to come on here and bitch about seeing something they can't touch.

>Why the double standard?
masterkeylock theory. wav

this
I'm convinced this board is nothing more than stinky poo-street india niggers and autistic black metal fans that are balding

Counter argument to what exactly? Gym thots showing their availability is a good thing. Try chatting one up sometime.

Neither of you are wrong, but you still can't defend guys who show up to the gym looking like this. Women acting like sluts in the gym, for many of them, is in their nature, and they lack the self-awareness of men. For a guy to show up wearing a microtop like this just shows they're low IQ extrovert losers who need to sponge up whatever pittance of validation they can

there are only four reasons one could be mad at a gym thot and only one of them is valid
valid:
>they're taking up space/equipment you want to use and are doing retarded shit with it
invalid:
>you hate seeing them because you're reminded that you're bad with women
>you have some amount of hatred for women in most situations
>you are an average-looking woman that is jealous of their appearance/confidence

Attached: 4yF6Myn.jpg (1203x875, 67K)

This

i dont hate gym thots. they hate me. I can see in their eyes wanting to smother me with their big butts.

its a boy
twitter.com/adrienaden?lang=en

Attached: 581095E3-50F9-45A3-9BF1-20EFD17AADC3.jpg (1242x873, 541K)

jackpot

Okay but the valid reason is pretty fucking frequent.

Hell, those girls could use any other number of stations for their exercises but they are using squat racks for everything and the graviton for leg exercises.

Just go up and ask how long they’re going to take. Either I’m creepy, ugly or scary, but they tend to leave pretty quick after I ask how many sets they have left.

Because women such and my boner is really visible in my skin tight gym pants, women don't have to worry about that...

>Not enjoying the free test boost from ornamental-gym women
NGMI

Women
>flaunting sex organs for attention along with gains
>disgusting hedonism
Men
>flaunting gains to show superiority and athletic/martial prowess
>true art
Im not saying I dont enjoy thots showing ass and tiddies, but its pretty easy to tell the difference between the two if youre not a retard.

>not asking to work in

I for one enjoy thots at the gym. They give me something nice to look at while I work out.

Attached: Chicken.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

>twitter.com/adrienaden?lang=en
you fucker I am on nofap and a straight guy now I am jacking off feverishly to a tranny getting dildos up the ass and he's creamy too wtf haha

you have funny posts. you should trip. definitely not so i can filter your posts, nah not at all

Do you see that guy doing splits and thot workouts? I think not

>thinks the male physique is high art
>thinks the female physique is disgusting

I have some bad news for you user.

Its not even a tranny, not even taking hormones. Quit trying to fool yourself OP, your not a straightguy, and your not a guy who just likes traps. your a fucking queer

lol look how tiny his hands are compared to his overblown wrists/forearm

this guy looks like a fucking clown LMAO

Always.
The question is, how does OP think this shining example of douchenozzlery is "good"?

..holy shit
the fuck is up with his hands

Working in with women on the squat racks is like reracking the bar everytime though. I’d prefer just to go do something else

fuck yes

Honestly this.

>haha