My gfs body is very similar to this. Should i reduce her fat % and see how those genetics look then...

My gfs body is very similar to this. Should i reduce her fat % and see how those genetics look then? Or keep her like this for maximum test increasing brap smells? We allready lift together, but thinking about more cardio and alternate day fasting

Attached: 1464979842213.jpg (1200x1549, 232K)

>My gfs body is very similar to this

Oh, your gf has a photoshopped waist too?

I dont really care about the fact if the pic is shopped or not. I wanted a pic to represent my gfs body and this was the closest i got from my wide hipped females folder. My gfs waist is indeed slightly less extreme, if that makes you feel any better.

Could use a few more stones.

That is perfect, why would you reduce her sex appeal? Are you low T?
At best you should try to prevent her from becoming fat.

Well i really like women to look like this. But to be honest this is at the upper end of the range. A lot of people would even consider this too much. Women with these genetics generally also really really fucking amazing at a somewhat lower fat % (because they would still have enough hanging around their hips and ass to make everyone go completely nuts).

id kill for a gf like that

Attached: 23139038.jpg (205x246, 11K)

this, what an ungrateful sod OP is

Post body

Reduce her fat, as she's going to go into a whale very quickly

I didnt use a pic of a similar woman instead of my real gf for no reason. I protect her privacy and im not a cuck.

Nah. She is the most loyal thing ever (a thing that seems common with wide hipped women, i'm guessing its the extremely high amount of female hormones). She does literally everything i say when it comes to diet and exercise, and i am a nutrition student + certified fitness instructor. She's been very slowly losing weight ever she's with me (3 years now). I don't see how this would change any time soon.

I don’t get this question. If you like her like this, just keep her like that (like other user said, don’t get her any fatter). If you think she will look better with less bf%, encourage her to cut/do cardio,etc. Its your personal preference, you should ask this to yourself. Also, its her body man. If she thinks she looks good you won’t be able to do much and may also start an argument with her

why are you dating a disgusting landwhale

>(a thing that seems common with wide hipped women, i'm guessing its the extremely high amount of female hormones)
This is a fun side fact by the way. There is a scientific correlation between hormones and loyalty. Women with higher female hormones are statistically more loyal and way less likely to cheat (also less likely to be a slut pre relationship, due to more picky partner selection genetics). Whereas women with higher test and more masculine features are more likely to cheat and more likely to be a slut when single.

You can literally see the 'quality' of a women by how feminine her shapes are. I love nature. (obviously these are averages, and a generalization, but still a fun fact to know)

Well, the thing is, i dont really know. Ofcourse i like her like this, im just wondering what she would look like slightly leaner. She would also be slightly healthier at a lower fat % probably.

Also, it being her body doesn't really matter to me. If she chooses to not improve her looks and health because she accepts the way she is, then thats fine, ye, but she should also accept that i dont accept having a gf with a mindset like that. (but luckily it isnt like that at all. She understands the importance of health and aesthetics and strongly appreciations the way i help her whenever she lacks the discipline to do it for herself)

>very similar to this
So you're saying that she doesn't look like that at all and is a fat fucking pig?

Maybe it's not your decision to make faggot

Tell me honestly. How big is the % of women that can consciously make this decision on their own?

And now what if there is a woman who recognizes this personality/genetic flaw of hers, and really appreciates the fact that she has a masculine bf who shows her the way and leads her to a healthier and happier life?

Would you say that is a bad thing? Do you strongly disagree with our relationship dynamic?

>really appreciates the fact that she has a masculine bf
So clearly not you OP.

I am OP. Why? Are you saying i cant be masculine because i wonder what my gf would look like on a somewhat lower fat %? Real men only like pic related and above?

You're acting like you have low test.
If your chick looks """"similar"""" to the picture, then she's either fat and you want her to get in shape while still coping, or she's fine and you're needlessly bitching about a non-issue.
If she stays healthy and in shape, then it's her choice what to do with her body.
You can suggest and beg, but not force her.

Keep that shit because you got a gem

increase her body fat

Hi, Pierce

Guise my gf is a petite brunette with a good waist to hip ratio and a good round ass.
But I'm a fking tit guy and I always want some big tits. Should I make her eat more to get to my goal gf body ? Or she will just be fat with no tits ?

Best way to increase tits is by getting her pregnant.

Your gf is a titlet, ain't nothing you can do about it.
Tits are 90% genetics, 9% plastic surgery, and 1% luck.
Making her fat just to get C-cup tits is like cutting to 150lbs just to see your abs. Idiotic.

>tfw she doesn't want kids

Attached: 1434546584538.png (1024x1578, 112K)

Time to get a new gf, user.

shell just be fat but thats a good thing

Yes
No fat chicks

Nah nigga. Take some d3 or something your test is low

Attached: 1554957454896.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

Dating in 2019 makes you a cuck by default when nearly every chick is just fucking around like it’s an Olympic sport

Well, if you do want kids, and she doesn't, you should seriously start considering breaking up asap. Having a different opinion on that topic is a serious no go.

>Should i reduce her fat %
It's not up to you it's her body not yours.
If you don't like her the way she wants to be then break up with her and find someone you like instead.
/thread

Can't force your girl to do what you want and you have to gall to call other people low test, just kys.

get this incel logic out of here

Why would you associate with a woman with less self-control and decision-making ability than a child

roastie stfu

Pretty sure a woman wrote that.
Any self respecting man will do everything for his woman to stay in prime bodyweight.
No one. I repeat, no one wants to be with a woman a doesnt respect her own body and by extension not respecting his mate by becoming sexually undesirable and hideous.

Attached: 1554277977199.jpg (1199x900, 642K)

A woman that doesn't want kids is as useless as a cup with a whole in the bottom.

>Reeee dont try to improve your relationship and sleep around just like me.
>>Dumb broad

Attached: 1553737429744.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>get this incel logic out of here
t.

Attached: 1554372099258.jpg (844x635, 168K)

Dude get her to drop a few by %. This body type is top tier genetics and women with it seriously reduce men to retardation when lean. I'm getting a chub just thinking about the lean tight neck and collar bones, juxtaposed against the thick thighs, fat ass, and the slight tummy fat with visible upper abs.FUCKING DO IT!

You’ll find out for yourself, assuming you’re not a chick. If you are, then try not being a slut maybe?

Women shouldn't fast, they are weaker and get sick very easily without food. only men can fast

LOL, I met up with this libshit girl and begrugingly fucked her out of boredom, bitch had no hips, no tits, not even an ass, was literally pear shaped with a belly, no "feminine" features whatsoever, she was a gigantic whore that had an abortion and berated me for "slutshaming", she had a very liberal way of thinking too with a full blown, disgusting yeast infection she refused to solve. My current girlfriend has wide hips, a booty, and tits, a very feminine body and is conservative lol

Not one picture of the architect baka

two cups then? seems useful to me

> the slight tummy fat with visible upper abs

Attached: 1st-Shuttle-Launch.jpg (953x1440, 153K)

Theres people in this thread, who are male, actually want kids.

No thanks I rather keep my hair, and money.

It’s all fun and games until they have to pay child support or they learn to anticipate watching their young daughter grow up to where she’s eventually going to have men shoveling their pools of cum off of her body. I bet it was worth the time and money. You’re welcome.

Attached: 1507508690882.png (184x180, 68K)

Nice cope, your girlfriend doesnt look anything like that you're just delusional

>$.35 has been deposited in your account! Thank you for working with Schlomo International!

not the fag you replied to, but when girls show a pic of someone else and say their body looks similar, They're being delusional, and exaggerating.

I'd kill for a gf

I'M A DUDE, YOU FAGGOTS. None of you have girlfriends or wives, you're fucking incels and as such should STFU. If you knew the first thing about women you'd know YOU DO NOT TELL THEM THEY'RE FAT unless you want to be out the door soonest.

Who is this guy?
>inb4 lurkmore newfag
C'mon just tell me

fasting is harder on women than men. don't do alternate day fasting, 14-16h intermittent fasting is a better idea.

>my wide-hipped female folder
No. Please tell me you don't.

Pretty good way to get him to post them

jup, cant argue with biology

You guys dont have a wide hipped female folder? Surprised this thread is still going the day after btw.

Attached: 1473256110785.jpg (600x721, 56K)

If she really has that fat distribution, you shouldn't worry too much about her weight. Pear shaped women are naturally resistant to many of the adverse side affects of being over weight. Of course if she is like obese she should lose weight, but a bit chubby is healthy for a pear.

Well, they are less likely, but that doesn't mean they are immune. It still kinda matters.