Okay how the FUCK do you deal with shy bladder?

Okay how the FUCK do you deal with shy bladder?

Attached: 1553698926639.jpg (1809x1231, 222K)

tell it "just be yourself", it will boost its confidence

Attached: bboy.png (410x410, 286K)

>shy bladder
what;s that now

Can't pee in the presence of others.

When ur pissing in a stall I do a little hand motion when there's others elsewhere in the public bathroom to kind of "guide" my shy pee out of my weewee.

Imagine brutalizing everyone in the bathroom with you

Drink lots of water. Wait until you don't just have to pee, you gotta piss like a nine-dicked dinosaur.

I dunno, it's fucking impossible OP. When I go to the bathroom, I have to wait until everyone leaves.

I also try to always wear headphones. If I hear any sounds caused by any other people, my pee stream immediately just cuts off and I have to wait until they leave.

I have it so fucking bad bros.

I got you man. I used to have a shy bladder, but then I find my way. When facing the urinal, there is usually a tiled wall in front of you. Focus on the grout in between and "visualize" the texture. Let the tactile visualization help your pee scratch its way out of your dick.

Attached: 1553422817239.jpg (460x495, 26K)

pee in a stall

also start doing math problems in your head and you'll start peeing without trying

A nine-dicked dinosaur would have nine pairs of balls, and therefore nine times the pee carrying capacity of a normal monodicked dinosaur.

you don't carry pee in your balls silly

Drink lots of alcohol, you’ll piss no problem. Beer is ideal because of he volume

I imagine my ex girlfriend clogging and it helps me pee

more like PEE yourself haha!!

show your dick to a chick.

Practice pissing hard as you can

Your only scared caz ur getting piss mogged. A good exercise would be starting the stream and taking steps back. I can back against the far wall and still land 80% accuracy. Many men have been in such awe of my piss press that they have left in shame

I had this problem in my 20’s. Now that I’ve become a father and am 31, I no longer have this issue. Not spilling spaghetti talking to attractive women and social anxiety have gone away for the most part. Same with getting hard and fucking for more than 2 minutes. Trouble is now I’m a father in my 30’s. I wish I was mentally mature like I am now in my 20’s. It gets better bros

>not doing the chad sprinkle
Just lmao at pisslets

Attached: sprinkle.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

the only reason this happens to me is cause im trying to hold in gas and i cant pee while doing it