Look mother fuckers, I AM NOT ADDICTED TO CIGS. I haven’t smoked a cig in a hella long time, I just fucking love cigs...

Look mother fuckers, I AM NOT ADDICTED TO CIGS. I haven’t smoked a cig in a hella long time, I just fucking love cigs. I’ll buy one here and there (they sell loosies here) and there’s something so aesthetic about a rippEd, tall handsome man walking down the street dragging a nice, light blended cig.

My question is, would a couple cigs here and there hurt me in the long run? I have gone through phases of heavy smoking and juuling and stuff, and stopped everytime at will. I have been on a clean smokeless schedule for months and only smoke some weekends. What’s the deal?? I want to casual smoke.

TL;DR will very casual smoking hurt me?

Attached: 15B31E88-DC5A-49F8-BBE0-A915537A0C5E.jpg (3504x2199, 550K)

PS ITS not just for the aesthetic. Cigs feel amazing to me.

>TLDR: Will getting fucked in the ass hurt me?
Yes but you'll enjoy it. FAGGOT.

The fuck u talking bout m8

Nothing better than a cig after a hard workout
I know marines who have a 300 PT score who are DAILY HEAVY SMOKERS

That’s what I’m saying, I just want a cig every couple days on a warm summer day

It depends on how many/how often you actually smoke
But as long as you dont smoke out of habit but because you feel like having a smoke occasionally you'll bei fine, like 1-2 cigs per week or even a few more wont do big harm

Like non at all? Increase risk of stroke?

You’re addicted to cigs

I think it will still increase risk of stroke, heart attack, cancer etc. but the human body is quite good at recovering, chances will be higher compared to non smokers but significantly lower than regular smokers. Read some medical studies if you are truly concerned, and listen to your body, like if your lungs feel heavy or slight pain or when you begin coughing even tho your not ill

>TL;DR will very casual smoking hurt me?
Yes. It's FULL of toxic shit. Even a little could give you cancer. Not even kidding.

if you're gonna casual smoke then start rolling your own with quality tobbaco instead of buying loosies.

>I AM NOT ADDICTED TO CIGS
>I just fucking love cigs
posting on a mongolian fishing forumn about your cigarette addiction is pretty sad desU

Anyone else quit recently? I'm at day 11 of not smoking at the moment, but I keep running through the idea of buying and smoking cigarettes in my head.
It sucks dudes, it's so stressful to have this craving stuck in my head, and at the same time knowing without a doubt that their's nothing good waiting at the end of a burnt up cigarette.

I quit so easily when I was prescribed buproprion for depression. It killed my urge to smoke over the course of like 10 days and with 0 side effects it was incredible. Haven't smoked in years now like 4+, all i remember is after i have one my mouth tastes like a smoke cloud for the rest of the night. Nah thx

>i like the aesthetic
Nah only retards think smoking is sexy since studies have shown how overwhelmingly negative the health effects are. No reasonably smart person is gonna think consuming poison is attractive.
>it feels good
Yeah bro you are addicted. The only ingredient in cigarettes that could induce that response is the nicotine.
>i only smoke sometimes
Yeah you are still much worse off for it. Maybe educate yourself and look up the short and long term effects of even mild to moderate usage.

Massive red flag that you started your post claiming you aren’t addicted and then everything you said after basically showed you are. Smoking cigarettes is not a hobby, a lifestyle, or an aesthetic. Cigarettes taste like shit, and they only have negative health affects. The only reason people smoke them is because they tried thinking it was cool and now they are addicted like you are OP. Imagine being so pathetic that you are paying for a product that literally kills you, wew lad.

moron

Don't do it. The shitty buzz from cigarettes is not worth the damage you do. Even 1-2 cigarettes a week is radiation, carbon monoxide, and a bunch of other poisonous shit for a short lived shitty lightheaded feeling.

> there’s something so aesthetic about a rippEd, tall handsome man walking down the street dragging a nice, light blended cig.

No there's not. A vast majority of educated people do not think this way, they actually think you're an addicted dumbass who smells bad.

>cig on a warm summer day
disgusting. i can barely enjoy one when it's not cold and dark out.

Imagine thinking smoking is cool LMFAO

ok

Nobody can tell.

But it is true that smoking cigs is aesthetic. I don't smoke though because of the risks

I quit three years ago and I still want one atleast once a week

Attached: frog943.jpg (704x720, 51K)

Just vape. 95% safer than cigs with the nice buzz

everytime I have the craving for a cig I realize that if I do cave in I will feel guilty after smoking, and that is not worth the minor satisfaction of the smoke itself.

YOU are not op
if you buy cigarettes you will continue to smoke
the urge gets weaker user, trust me, im about... 7 or so months in

just kicked smoking and vaping. about 4 or 5 days off both now. not really noticing anything major, it just happened. gonna start running again soon. feels good.