How's my strict overhead press looking Jow Forums?

How's my strict overhead press looking Jow Forums?

Attached: 2019-04-11 21_34_41-Chase Presses 350 lbs at WFAC - YouTube - Chromium.png (590x711, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WnJd42b3EfI
instagram.com/p/BjdNqjUBySx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot op is mad as fuck that based Chase mogs the absolute FUCK out of him lmao.

Not OP but it's basically an incline bench at that point. Yes, he's strong but it's not an actual test of strength for his shoulders.

Yeah, Rip lets this kid get away with murder.

Having proof he trained someone who could OHP 3plate is worth it I guess. Thing is, this kind of shit is exactly why the press got removed from Oly lifting.

Attached: olympic-press.jpg (579x720, 73K)

Lmao how tall is this guy hahahahaha

6'2''

I wonder would the Strengthlifting judges would have passed it. If they're going to demand conventional deadlift and no sumo then they ought to also ban standing incline presses.

I was training OHP yesterday and missed my last reps on all my working sets. If I had just leaned back I would have nailed them.

Imagine being this retarded

Prove us wrong then. Because at that angle it is definitely not a shoulder movement anymore. There's some serious pec involvement.

It got removed because the judging was political retard

No, it wasn't. The official reason was because the form had gotten too lose and they were worried about injuries.

no, he's 6' flat

i was born an incline press but i identify as a strict press

he looks like a bloated pig and is destroying his back but hey at least he's moving plates

How does one not snap your back doing that?

You need me to post this again you fuckin faggot?
youtu.be/WnJd42b3EfI

I don't think anyone is mad. Pointing out that one of Rip's 'students' is cutting corners was just an obvious thing to do. Literally everyone who follows SS thought the exact same thing when they saw that press today.

The form got loose because politically biased judges weren't calling out lifters from their factions who we're leaning way fuarking back. Was apparently easier to axe it than to insist on good form.

Which just confirms my point that Chase's form is not good.

As long as you have the musculature and are holding air in your stomach you can take a shitload of shearing stress through your spine.

Those guys are the genetic elite and have been training since they were kids.

This about the right amount of layback and its not intentional, the guy in OPs post is intentionally throwing himself back to lift more Weight.

Attached: 20190328_213736.gif (450x253, 3.24M)

It is an incline press, no doubt, but it's also a shitload of weight and not a single man on Jow Forums could lift more than this, so it's still impressive in my book.

Sure, it's impressive but it's not a strict press. It's also dangerous. Lifting more weight at the risk of snapping your shit up is the definition of ego lifting.

strict press means no knee bend

It's very impressive but it isn't a press, it's a boat press. He swings his hips forwards without bending his knees to create momentum.

Fuck off. They removed it from Oly exactly because that back bend isn't legal and both Americans and Russians were ignoring it for their athletes.

This is a strict press

It's an issue of semantics. If we split the two based on form then it's easier to understand what merits good.

>strict military press
>powerlifting OHP

OP is a powerlifting OHP. That's still a lot of weight, even despite his form not being the strict military press

>bloated pig
instagram.com/p/BjdNqjUBySx/

Looks strong as fuck. DYEL bitch

As long as your knees/feet aren't bending, it counts.

>bending feet
what the fuck?

Attached: 00278775.png (882x720, 242K)

As long as the floor isn't bending I'll give it a green light