I constantly see shit on this board about how “women treat attractive men extremely well and less actrively man...

I constantly see shit on this board about how “women treat attractive men extremely well and less actrively man extremely badly in daily contact”. However, nobody ever gives an example. I don’t care if it’s anecdotal, just tell me about your findings.

Attached: E4353A6F-DF5C-4814-9514-D8DC70699D3E.jpg (722x712, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-_elS36PMcI?t=145
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I get away with saying some of the gnarliest shit to women that an ugly man would never get away with. And their shit I couldn't get away with that Chad could.

When I was fat I would get shot down and looked with near disgust, no matter how chill I was it would continue to happen

When I was fit I was getting eyed up and women have a tendency to flirt, the same ones hasten would be admiring my gains

T. Ex data’s that went from 270lbs too 170lbs

Mostly the point is that women will treat attractive men differently than they will ugly men or manlets for the exact same behavior. How do you think a woman reacts when a hot man is stalking her? Now how do you think she reacts with a balding middle-aged badass following her in his Astro van? But when Chad keeps popping up in his BMW it's cute.

As far as women are concerned your behavior means nothing to how they treat you.

Fatass* not data, spell check is retarded at times

We’re not talkimg about shit like florting or stalking but just basic day to day stuff that doesn’t imply romance or whatever.

Lol, i was a big ass autist 4 years back, but was goodlooking
Thots thought i was "mysterious" because i didn't talk to many people and shit

Now 4 years after im less autistic and getting girls is easy mode, could literally act like a total arrogant prick and some girls would still be interested, even if they got a BF

There have been numerous studies that show better looking people are treated better across the board.

At a job the difference would be forced to open joy, fatties get a smile and down to business, chads get a smile and conversation

Outside of work, as both mentioned
You get a more welcoming attitude, nothings ever forced

Dude I have experience on both sides of this, but I want to point out that it is hard to give an example from the “ugly” side without sounding like a whiny virgin beta bitch, so don’t expect to hear it often. Because when you do you’ll usually take it as that.

Grew up fat and kinda short-average height my whole life. I was always rotund with titties. Shoulder length hair because I wanted to be a cool skater. I looked like a bitch. I was ugly and fat. So I had zero experience with girls. I was always insecure. I can remember being treated like shit, shit like my friends girlfriends telling me I had to fuck off and to go away because no one wanted me around (friends came to my defense, luckily). There were times that if I’d so much as asked a girl out I’d be called a disgusting creep. I was the guy girls saw as gay best friend material, and it was blasphemous if I tried to step out of that.

At 17 I said fuck this shit, lost the weight and in doing so I simultaneously grew to 6’2”. I was auschwitz mode going into college, but was actually getting checked out and hit on by girls for a change, I started lifting that first semester. 3 semesters later and I had enough gains to be bigger than everyone in my friend group, not even fully lean. I was like 205lbs 15% bf.

I had fucked up 3 times with girls each semester at that point, I was too soft because I was so new at it and justbstarting to learn. I kept getting friendzoned. Then I read some redpill shit and realized what I was doing wrong. Decided it wouldn’t hurt to try. A couple weeks later some random friend of a friend told everyone I looked like a dick. All I said was “Are you talking shit? Fuck off you filthy cunt” and somehow a week later I was fucking her. She couldn’t stay off of me. Like the next two days she showed up and seated herself in my lap. Yes the girl in this example was an easy hoe, but it’s the same type of bitch that would have treated me shitty when I was fat

The halo effect. This is nothing new people. Move along.

based

I am married, and have been married before I was Jow Forums. But people in general treat me with much more respect, and hoes are constantly throwing themselves at me. I used to be a tiny, underweight nerd.

Nexting the town bike is based now. Go figure.

are you guys serious about random girls flirting with you or what
I'm like 23 and no random girl in the street or the bus or whatever has ever smiled at me.

>170
Boys become men at 200lbs kid

Ur not in the top 20% brah

How tall are you

You're really bad at social cues, aren't as fit as you think you are, and/or dress like a retard.

They flirt but will rarely approach you, most girls are full autismo and doesn't even smile when flirting, they just look back and forth a few times hoping you get the msg

5'10", king of manlets.

also depends on where you live, flirting in Scandinavia compared to southern Europe is like night and day

he was born a MAN

how so?

Or he's non-white

Examples?

>dress like a retard
tbqh when I go for work I basically wear my gym clothes, probably that's at fault

YEah. It happens
Y cousins e inches taller and better looking, after 5 years in same job he’s moved up to management while im still on registers.

Somewhat related story. There was a girl who had a crush on me during highschool because I had long hair but I never knew about it till one of her friends told me years later. I ended up bumping into her at a party with short hair and she was completely disappointed and disinterested in me after that.

So yeah, I don't doubt it that women treat ugly men differently.

Here’s one for you.
>go to guy, for several years. Have female pt.
>treats me like standard client, yes user, very good user...
>new guy chad joins up recently. Pt girl is all over him, laughing l touching him, ect.
>try to talk to guy, get one word answers.
Tell friends about it, one girl (and rest agree) maybe he’s just shy.
>next time I’m there, guy is talking to 2 girls (strangers to him) about tattoos they have and where he’s from.
Shy my ass.
All women in this story were married, engaged or had long term boyfriends.

Strokeposting making a comeback, huh?

Are you an older version of the underwater weighing user?

>Examples?
In France a girl kissing you is just a basic greeting.
In Finland a girl coming within a metre of you is saying "please fill me with babies".

I have a brother who’s half retard, I can translate:
>go to gym for several years
>my personal trainer is female, she treats me like any other client.
>a chad joins our pt group and of course she’s all over him
>super flirty with only him, very hands on and touchy and always laughing
>I try to befriend him but he only gives me simple conscise one word answers
I mention it to my friends, they all agree that he’s probably just shy
>next day at gym chad is talking to two girls about their tattoos and where he comes from
No way he’s shy
And btw, all women in this story were married, engaged, or in a serious relationship.

I hope this helps frens

Oh yeah but the one thing I can’t translate or make sense of is why this user cares how chad treats him. He didn’t say anything about trying to engage the women and getting treated shitty. I think this is what homosexuals do

Got kicked out of the gym pool Tuesday night. I’m just sitting still, hands on the side of the pool, facing away from a geriatric water aerobics class, doing my static breath training while I wait for the class to finish so I can swim. I’m in the middle of my exercises, and the dude leading the class tells me to leave because I’m creeping out the women in his class.
Had I been a buff dude in speedos, I would’ve been uninterrupted. But I’m just a big guy with snorkel gear on, so yeah I must obviously be a creep, not a diver training his lungs.

Yes of course women treat better looking men more positively, just like men treat better looking women better. There is some good that comes out of the incel community, but overall I can't approve. Their whole premise for existing revolves around holes like teenage boys, and instead it should be about maximizing potential. Work with what you have and realize that the only way you are going to get 7+ tier is to pay for it... nothing wrong with that.

thanks fren

Thank you, now I can actually understand the question.

I’ve noticed having a ring on your finger can help women talk to you. They either feel comfortable (“oh, he’s married, glad some bitch took this freak off the market so he won’t ask me out”) or they get interested (“oh, married man, must be successful, I have to steal him and make him my own so I can one up some other bitch”).

>men treating better looking women better

Literally not what happens though

They treat you right as long as you have a use for them. Otherwise they pretend you dont exist or are malicious

A few examples I’ve seen;

1. I knew a kid in middle school who liked a chick and kept buying her lunch everyday. Then when she friend zoned him, he said “ok, I respect that” and stopped buying her lunch. She spread a rumor that he molested her and his life was basically a nightmare and he had to move 2 years later. Did anything happen to that chick? Hah

2. A personal story of mine. I was a bullied neet who lucked out and got chad friends and got hella Jow Forums. Girls started to notice me and text me up a lot. I used to think, “wow, I wonder why people hate women? They are really cool and compassionate, etc” I was a fucking chump. This one chick and I started to date and we kept telling each other that we were going to be exclusive. Guess what? She decided to date 3 other dudes at the same time. It fucking broke me. To make matters worse, all of her friends kept calling in complaints at my work to get me fired (sexual assault, and other heinous made up bull shit). I got fired. And I got really depressed. My friends and family helped me a lot, and I got back on my feet a month later. Am I still mad? Absolutely. Did anything happen to her? Hah. Everyone at school hates me now.

3. My best friend is a twin. His sister decided to start dating a guy who nearly drowned him back in elementary. He’s obviously pissed, and starts to talk to her about it. She says “you’ll get over it”. Why? I honestly think it’s becuase my friends bully is a very attractive man. They’re getting married next month.

I have a lot of others, but I’d probably get too mad and wound up.

Moral of the story is, bitches ain’t shit by hoes and tricks.

You fawn all over even semi attractive women, are dumbfounded by beautiful women and ignore ugly women. Why would that be any different for someone else?

>ignore ugly woman

How come so many ugly woman have 10000+ messages/matches on Tinder and other dating sites? Fuck off, roastie.

I know you’re gonna call me a virgin or shit but can you please please help.
There’s this girl I’ve had feelings for since high school, and now we’re in college together. We’ll call her Katie,
Once we hit second year, we went out drinking, and I worked up the courage to exchange numbers.
We started out talking often, but she hasn’t answered me in three days now.
I’m getting depressed just thinking that Denko might be sick, or that something happened to her… (´・ω・`)
Please, somebody give me some advice.

Dude open your eyes, yes it is. It’s a different kind of treating better. They still respect everyone the same, but most guys start doing extra shit for more attractive women. The difference is women either treat you shitty or good rather than neutral or better. Start looking out for betas wen in public you’ll see it

uh

dude, how old are you

Also, assuming you are of age, people can change from elementary school to college age and beyond

Being married is like 6" added to your height and dick. I don't seem to get many mires when I'm on my own but when I'm with my wife it's fucking insane. Bitches ain't shit.

A man is more likely to be empathetic towards another man that he may perceive as “weaker”.
Wymen are literal soul sucking harpies. They are the greatest meme on this board and I really wished people would understand that and just focus on their bros/lifting here instead

I’m not very convinced by your argument. People that age understand ba

>>(´・ω・`)
OH NO NOT AGAIN.

i'm kinda autistic too with women and probably miss a lot of social cues up here in north and it's always a coinflip whether they are flirting or not.. southerners however gets physical with stroking your arm, direct complements like describing you as sexy, muscular, manly etc and its a 2-player back-and-forth game.. here they will call you "big and strong" and you have to guess if its a friendly complement or shes admiring your physique.. A spanish girl in my group project (in front of the rest of the group and we've all met twice before) literally said I looked tense and started rubbing my neck , and then slowly went for the arms.. how do you not take that clue? it's impossible even for me.. maybe a bit too forward if she wasnt good looking.. just anecdotes of course but I've heard the same from other well-traveled guys

>Their whole premise for existing revolves around holes like teenage boys, and instead it should be about maximizing potential. Work with what you have and realize that the only way you are going to get 7+ tier is to pay for it... nothing wrong with that.
Then you have no idea about anything in the incel community aside from caricarutizations.

-sic decency
Whoops, comment got fragged lol

I’m going to give you the best advice you will get and it is entirely up to you to accept it and put it into practice. You likely will not follow it.

Fuck her. Not literally, I mean forget her. Stop texting or calling. Cease all communication and pursue other girls. She doesn’t care about you and is likely getting railed by another guy. Swallowing his cum, sucking his dick and balls. She probbaly even eats his ass. You shouldn’t care for her, because in her mind you are just sweet innocent beta user. You’re a shoulder to cry on. A gay best friend. If she doesn’t hit you up, then keep pursuing other girls. If she hits you up try to get drinks or hang out and make sure you make moves. Talk to as many girls and people as possible.

Start lifting. It’ll help you stop being such a pussy.

Please stop. Idk how old you are, but I’m 22 and I’ve gotten fucked hard, and have seen many good people who do nothing but good for the community get fucked hard by chicks. I feel like I’m 30 with all the shit I’ve experienced and seen. Don’t be like me.

>3. My best friend is a twin. His sister decided to start dating a guy who nearly drowned him back in elementary. He’s obviously pissed, and starts to talk to her about it. She says “you’ll get over it”. Why? I honestly think it’s becuase my friends bully is a very attractive man. They’re getting married next month.
Is this bait to sniff out redditors?

Attached: 1554919861787.jpg (470x595, 201K)

I wouldn't say badly, just absolutely minimum attention necessary. Treating someone badly is more effort than ignoring them.

I've always been a good looking guy but back in high school I was socially inept due to problems at home and a generally bad upbringing.
At school, girls would talk to me alot (or at least try to make conversation) and ask me on dates etc often. Lost my virginity at 13 to some slut from my art class.
Main group of chads would always talk to me and were friends with me but would mainly act like dicks to everyone else apart from girls and friends.
Special treatment from teachers - teachers always liked me alot more than everyone else, despite not being an outstanding student.
Lived with my grandfather when I was younger and he would abuse my brother alot worse than I. My brother isn't and wasn't ugly but not as good looking as me.

Thirsty fucking betas, there are a lot of them, any man with any self respect ignores ugly women

She basically went no contact on you, and you thought something happened to her

Holy fuck guys are beyond fucked

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Fuck off back to Jow Forums you fat fuck, I'm a man and it's true. Just because 1/10 repulsive cunts like you can't get a text off a landwhale doesn't mean any actual man gives one shit about uggos

If a girl did that (I’m talking the job situation) I would hunt her and the friends involved down. I’m not saying I’d harm them, but I’d get just revenge. Revenge is almost always a bad idea but in this case it’s 100% justified and worth it dude. I’m not just talking a one time tire slashing (which if you do only do 2 tires so they’re not replaced by insurance), in talking months of torture. Honestly I’d probably just have her house swatted/raided.

That is beyond fucked up what they did to you, I want to do something about it just having read it. If you “know a guy” I’d take his services into consideration desu

Your context on why that happens and why that is significant is beyond fucked. Men who are actually worth a shot are in the exact same scenario.

This.
>break up with gf
>months later, texting a little
>she's flirting a bit
>"talk like a slut get fucked like one"
>she's now dtf
I mean she is a slut now but damn, I couldn't get away with that if I was a fat fuck

>Men who are actually worth a shot are in the exact same scenario.

What do you mean?

Only partially related anecdote
>me: 5'5" average looking
>her: 5'8" maybe 7/10
>live nearby to my friend and his wife
>me and her have the day off so she suggests going grocery shopping one morning
>walk to the store
>random people wishing her good morning and starting conversations with her
>cashier at a busy grocery store starts a conversation with her

I felt like I walked into a bizarro dimension. I've walked to the same store dozens of times and no one barely glances at me.

Just think about how you treat super fat ugly annoying women who are selfish, loud and obnoxious. Especially when they flirt with you and don't get hints.

Would you treat them well?

Well, yes, most people would want to talk to an attractive woman instead of manlet for the most part. I think comparing your looks to a female is a bit weird, women just typically get more attention anyway

Thanks, dude. Sincerely,

Thanks. I just lift and hang out with bros. Women are disgusting creatures and really don’t deserve my time.

>flirting in Scandinavia compared to southern Europe is like night and day

As someone who has gotten 4 matches in the last 3 months TEACH ME THE SCANDINAVIAN SECRETS I CAN DO THE 1/2/3/4 AND MAKE MORE THAN AVERAGE BUT STILL SUCK AT THAT.

Politely?

>a sub 9/10 man who doesn't have high social standing is equivalent to a super fat ugly annoying woman who is selfish, loud, and obnoxious

how do we fix this

LOL, competition in Scandinavia is hard as fuck, if you not a 8/10 ATLEAST, you will never get many matches on Tinder

Turn all guys above 8/10 gay

Lmao what I'm a solid 6/10 and I have had hundreds over the years. How picky are you when you swipe?

Go jerk off, or visit a hooker. If this girl who you’ve been friends with but is now ghosting you for multiple days, she’s finally figured out you’re not a “friend” (read: ugly guy whom can be used) but instead someone who’s actually interested in her, and she finds you unattractive. Dump the bitch, as others have suggested. Don’t torture yourself a moment longer thinking about her, no what-ifs, no what’d-I-do-wrong? questioning. Save yourself a bunch of heart-ache. Do what you want to do to make yourself happy, go do something new, hang out with friends you haven’t seen in a while. Get happy and go find someone else.

>find somebody better
This is bad advice. Just get sorrogate kids and be free

>letting your genetic line die out

Are you retarded?
Learn how to use google

are you handsome? u must be handsome to rock long hair

>forgetting that the majority of people today are sheep and care more about their own immediate desires than greater potential things

Lmao I agree with you but most people don’t see it that way and think that sounds wrong in some way. Most people want a family out of vain and selfish reasons, the novelty and avoiding loneliness mostly.

Personally,bI’m conflicted. I don’t want a family, but I’m the last male with my last name. Sure the genetic line will carry on if my sister has kids, even if my cousins do that’s half of it. But the family name would die with me, the combination of my mother and fathers genes would die with me. So I want to do two things. 1.) travel the world and cum inside of all the local women I can under a fake identity. And 2.) donate a ton of sperm, and if possible cum inside of/ swap out the existing donation cups.

Women love when chads hit on them, but are disgusted if it's an Elliot Rodger
I like this clip for example, at 2:25

youtu.be/-_elS36PMcI?t=145

Yeah, degenerate, loose women in clubs.

Go to church. I see decent christian women treating ugly guys very well.

Because if you're ugly your interactions with women are seen as creepy but if you look good you can do no wrong.

I've experienced this myself, I was ugly as fuck growing up but started to look good around 17, but literally made no changes to my personality and the way I acted. The way girls reacted to me completely changed, and it suddenly became cute as opposed to creepy when I used horrible pick up lines and flirted.

Personality only counts if you have the looks to back it up, it sucks but its true. I'm not saying you have to be a chad though, just be above the average normie

Attached: bj.gif (346x250, 2.09M)

>people go to church for sex

>Most people want a family out of vain and selfish reasons
That is what everything in life is about.

There is a big difference. If you are decent looking but overweight lose weight and up your exercise frequency, you'll notice girls actually treat you different when you low body fat and fit.

I see you don't get out much.

Attached: 1554957213559.jpg (177x284, 8K)

Halo effect is very real

I can share my experience as a “chadlite” high schooler
As in I’m the top 2/3% at my school and can literally get away with the most autistic shit
Also, with female teachers. I literally suck at math and I have this math teacher who always finds a way to add some points to my exams to help me even though I don’t ask for anything, act like a clown to entertain myself and don’t give a fuck about her lessons

How did you cope? I’m sorry

As if any of this shit actually happened LOL, treat women well and they'll like you.Just have sex already incels.

My friends, my mom and even some user here asked me if I wanted to take revenge.

Honestly, I’m so disgusted by how contemptible women as a whole are that I literal want nothing more than professional relationships with them. I literally feel nothing but condescension.

Some girls at my hometown hit me up and I just ghost them to lift, hang out and make money.

I'm pretty sure I can read cues well enough to tell when women are attracted to me, or at least open to me speaking to them, but I honestly don't know what to do with that information
last three gfs literally started speaking to me in public, and I've only tried to approach a woman completely out of the blue one

Self deprecating humour is funny if you're attractive, but awkward if your ugly

>(you)

(you)

wait what im certainly far from top 20 percent but it happens like once a month that a random girl or milf smiles at me in bus/subway/streets

got a van and a BMW come at me brah

Attached: 1550793975224.jpg (563x515, 27K)