>spend 10 hours each week in gym
>count calories and macros every single day
>work hard on my career and make decent bank
>do skin care and cardio
>take care of my hairline
>dont smoke and drink very responsibly
>after all of this im bound to end up locked down with kids to pic related
Why even try

Attached: vb4hwlsgvkl21.jpg (1640x2048, 1.36M)

There was a lion, in the jungle, laying on the ground close to death. All the animals of the land were crowded around, taunting and poking fun at him. A mouse scurried atop the lion, and while dancing on his nose said ‘He can’t do anything to us now!’. The animal crowd laughed and continued to make fun of the lion.

With all the energy left in his body, the lion lifted his head and said ‘Mock me now, but, I was a lion once.

Divorce desu after you raise your kids to 18. Only if there is no love left and no spiritual bond. Then go do whatever you want with young women out of hs or on college..

Is this an allegory for boomers claiming to "have been a quarterback benching 400 back in college"

We are living in shitty times when it comes to starting a family. If you want kids I would just look for a woman with decent genetics and make the best of it

My dad was 36 when he started dating my mom who was 18 at the time. The more i think about it the more i respect him for it. The wall will hit women way too hard

Don't forget that you do all of this for You and You only. Not for some whore who will leave you for some obese shit just because he's a childhood friend fuck you roxanne why you are doing this to me.

Same w my dad.. Mom hit the wall. Dad still lives on shredded..

Attached: 20161027_112042.jpg (2576x1932, 1.43M)

Dios mio...

Why do anything then? We're all going to die eventually. At least be consistent with your nihilism.

Holy cocaine bloat

Ahhhh hahahahaha

Your mom mogs your dad and it’s not even close.

el goblino

We are programmed to do things like that it is in our dna .

What a surprise a zoomer is stupid

For real? She's Swedish. He's obviously Mexi... I always thought it was the other way around desu.

I have done pretty much everything i can to maximize both my short and long term smp as well as non physical assets like mental well being but every single good genetics attractive woman who looks like she will hold up nice is a horrendous thot and those to whom i bond to on spiritual level always look nice now but have the type of body and face you know will look like a 300lb gargle beast in 5-10 years. It's a clown world out there

Bruh no disrespect but ur dad is literally el ogero

This is why I'm thinking of going back to my insane Korean gf. Yes she would threaten to kill herself and me. But her mom still looks good at 50 and her body is great. Or just kms why bother

All I'm saying is black don't crack.

user's dad looks like a nice dude desu.

post dad

>deliberately cherry picking images of them making strained faces in bizarre lighting
>ugh so ugly
PS: The wall exists for men too. One day you will be wrinkled and with thin hair and your only chance of getting with women like the ones in pic above is to be a rich betabux sugar daddy who occasionally gets attention from women who financially want to take advantage of you. Enjoy your youth when the time is right, get a wife, have kids and age gracefully.

no one told them that life was gonna be this way.

Attached: carlos.jpg (210x240, 13K)

nigger find me exactly one (1) singular woman that looks good past 30 without any makeup or plastic at all
sensible chuckle, nice one brah
i have literally never seen a black person or an asian in real life in my country there are less than a thousand niggers in total according to 2014 census

>tfw my dad was a Chad and I am a loser who only fucked lmao2women

Sounds great.Where do you live?

go be fat then gaylord sadsack piece of shit

maximum over-cope, ancient man

What is the point in even getting old? Whos fucking idea was that?

Attached: 1554666939083.jpg (396x385, 61K)

literally not gonna tell you but what i can tell you is that im form an ethnicity that has only around 1 million members left and whose members have close to 95% of blue eyes and just over 90% of blonde or dirty blond hair. Average height is 183cm for males and we do not speak an indo european language. Truely the last non blacked enthnicity out there. I fucking love my people

Came here to post this

Attached: 2422D31C-C82C-47EE-96EE-385A22DF180B.png (960x802, 227K)

Kek I’m a fit black guy and will travel to every country until I find yours. Your people are done for.

You will lose interest in each other over time anyway.

this, just be high status OP

Fucking shit, even this abomination can get a blonde qt. Wtf is wrong with me

Attached: c6d.jpg (200x194, 10K)

here is grandpa instead, he was a local SS-Standartenführer and earned an iron cross fighting russians on the eastern front. He is not german, far from it. He like most of my people chose to join germans who tought of us as fellow aryans and didnt do a single crime against my people. They chose to join them and fight the eternal empire of evil that is the soviet union who had genocided 1/4th of my nations population. They fought bravely, but after germany collapsed he spent the rest of his life fighting as a partisan against these subhuman slavs. I respect him, thanks to men like him i can shitpost freely from my own free ethnostate today
Ok gl hf

Attached: grandpa.png (499x447, 373K)

absolutely based

Attached: trips.jpg (350x240, 11K)

dennis?

Soviets lost as many men trying to conquer my small country as the USA did on both the pacific and european fronts. There was a giant battle that raged for 8 months and where 150k russians were whacked and our brave boys only lost 17k men. They didnt clean up the bodies of russians who tried to conquer that small hill, instead they either burned them or simply let nature do its thing. Eventually the bodies decomposed and forest grew over it. Even now if you go there and but a shovel in the ground you can easily find rifles and skulls and shit. Last year some user dug up a bunch of russian skulls and carved swastikas into them. It was on local news but he wasnt persecuted

what?

OH DIOS MIO ES EL CREATURA DE LAS AMERICAS SALVESE QUIEN PUEDA

>fairly healthy happy looking built fat male gets wife
yeah this is some real confusing shit

jfc you're way too old to be shitposting on Jow Forums

I was waiting for something profound. instead it sounded pretty pathetic cos that lion would've snapped up that fucker on his nose and chewed him up

Based spic

You're Saami?

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: bobby b.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

the profound idea is that there is no lion to replace him.

why put any effort into being hot if i'm only gonna be able to date a girl who's only hot for like 35 years straight

more like once you meet her in your 20s she has less than 10 years of attractiveness and thats it...

imagine not being able to appreciate your own hot 40something wife. a bitch with a patina on her. the damn fretboard worn down the way you like it

No, it's all about sense of humor and personality.

Attached: cripple.png (1355x718, 1.8M)

Attached: IMG_0668.jpg (640x737, 85K)

Yeah no shit people get old and die. What matters are the things you accomplish in your time.
You can spend your life being successful and in shape and envied by your peers, or you can be a fat worthless loser who is shunned.

Which would you rather be?

>muh dna
might as well be citing midichlorians

>giving up a kgf because she's "le kooky"
retard? my kgf threatened to kill me and jump off a bridge but I'm not a pussy lol. women are all fuggin crazy who cares, I'd rather get my throat slit in my sleep than die of old age anyway grow some balls dude fuck

CARLOS!

>clap clap clap clap

Jen still looks good

Your dad looks cool as hell

BOAR
WHORE

What country?

Start learning to /fight/

Males are truly the niggers of gender. They only think about how they can exploit the resources of the female body while it is still attractive to them, and then after they use you up they leave you.

This is why you should never lift for 3DPD.

Attached: tumblr_pit13aUy0d1v6bs4yo5_r1_250.gif (250x300, 942K)

Wow it’s almost as if people age.

Hero
What country is this?

Duh, just like how ugly men have to compensate in other areas, ugly women have to develop a personality. S H O C K E R

but I thought women were the niggers of gender?

Maybe all of us humans have been niggers all along

Attached: 1551907159794.png (200x194, 21K)

m8 the only difference to women in that regard is that women don't even think about it

Maybe so user, humans are just a mistake.
While you might see woman praising hot young celebrities for their looks, you don't see them gloating and mocking about how poorly men age constantly and very few that think of leaving the man once he stops being conventionally attractive.

> and very few that think of leaving the man once he stops being conventionally attractive.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>take care of hairline
nigga what??

why is a lion in the jungle?
who cares if he was, he's no longer.
cope

>work hard on my career and make decent bank
You got kiked pretty hard you idiot.
You're supposed to get an easy and relaxing job, save ~50k, travel the world, have fun, fuck young locals and backpackers for 2 years then go back home and repeat.
Currently 30yo and in my 3rd loop.

You did fine with the other parts, just never get kids and date above 27-29yo.

>i'm going to die one day so why bother doing anything
kill yourself now if you really believe your post

Not him but probably Finland

Why don't old women just accept their fate as being worthless and perhaps start working on actual skills rather than seeking attention.

You're right. You should stop trying right after you fuck off and kill yourself, because you're never getting anywhere with that "why bother" attitude.

If you spend the first 30 years of your life having everything handed to you because you have a hole, you're not going to stop thinking that way suddenly

How can you find a new 50k job waiting for you every time?

thats how life works. you get to look allright once when your young but then you have to look like shit too at some point.

>22 years old user here
>2 years ago,8/10 qt from my social circles is getting married
>she was 23 then
>look at her insta
>young attractive couple, madly in love and very happy
>fast forward to now
>see her photo pop up on my feed
>who is this chubby potato lmao
>oh fuck its her
>she obviously gave up any attempts to watch her weight
>go through her insta
>as I scroll further down,she gets thinner and thinner
>I can pinpoint the exact point when she started to get fat
>it was two years ago
>after. she. got .married
I was lowkey jealous and inspired of her husband now I pity him
He doesn't even look happy anymore and his wife lost that youthful and playful glow in here eyes. Now she looks like an angry,horny 35 year old
>mfw shes only 25

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

>pic unrelated btw

Attached: 1555050772043.jpg (1080x810, 59K)

*Crack*
*SSSIIIIPPPPP*
eyyyuuuppp, back in my day I was benching double that weight. Keep up the good work bucko

Back to Facebook

Carry the wave of success as far as you can. Sure, they look old now, but they were once beautiful actresses on one of the biggest sitcoms of all time. They live with more money than they could ever need, and they've had it since their 20's. Strive for success for as long as you can, and you may find yourself still reaping some of the benefits while others around you are really falling apart.

Post body, ma'am

>I was a lion once, until I took an arrow to the knee

basque?

Lmaoooo COPE COPE COPE lol at this cope cucks

Attached: 5C709DCD-53E8-4770-9AD8-95DD33677922.jpg (3724x2096, 1.89M)

I would be almost shocked if that crippled didn't have money. I suspect if money is not key, then some sort of maternalistic instinct then, or possibly some extremely rare, fetishist attraction.

Hey there, HAES.

All these replies are very sad.
It little profits that an idle king,
By this still hearth, among these barren crags,
Match'd with an aged wife, I mete and dole
Unequal laws unto a savage race,
That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me.
I cannot rest from travel: I will drink
Life to the lees: All times I have enjoy'd
Greatly, have suffer'd greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone, on shore, and when
Thro' scudding drifts the rainy Hyades
Vext the dim sea: I am become a name;
For always roaming with a hungry heart
Much have I seen and known; cities of men
And manners, climates, councils, governments,
Myself not least, but honour'd of them all;
And drunk delight of battle with my peers,
Far on the ringing plains of windy Troy.
I am a part of all that I have met;
Yet all experience is an arch wherethro'
Gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades
For ever and forever when I move.
How dull it is to pause, to make an end,
To rust unburnish'd, not to shine in use!
As tho' to breathe were life! Life piled on life
Were all too little, and of one to me
Little remains: but every hour is saved
From that eternal silence, something more,
A bringer of new things; and vile it were
For some three suns to store and hoard myself,
And this gray spirit yearning in desire
To follow knowledge like a sinking star,
Beyond the utmost bound of human thought.

This is my son, mine own Telemachus,
To whom I leave the sceptre and the isle,—
Well-loved of me, discerning to fulfil
This labour, by slow prudence to make mild
A rugged people, and thro' soft degrees
Subdue them to the useful and the good.
Most blameless is he, centred in the sphere
Of common duties, decent not to fail
In offices of tenderness, and pay
Meet adoration to my household gods,
When I am gone. He works his work, I mine.
1/2

There lies the port; the vessel puffs her sail:
There gloom the dark, broad seas. My mariners,
Souls that have toil'd, and wrought, and thought with me—
That ever with a frolic welcome took
The thunder and the sunshine, and opposed
Free hearts, free foreheads—you and I are old;
Old age hath yet his honour and his toil;
Death closes all: but something ere the end,
Some work of noble note, may yet be done,
Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
The lights begin to twinkle from the rocks:
The long day wanes: the slow moon climbs: the deep
Moans round with many voices. Come, my friends,
'T is not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
-Tennyson

user, you could have done way better than this...

Attached: di caprio over 25.png (1125x1125, 230K)

Why would you date women over 30. No one says you have to

Because you feel an emotional connection to the woman

There aren't lions in the jungle.

You are a nigger

Cringe saami inbred.