Is he /ourguy/?

>Strong as fuck despite shit genetics
>Gives the best lifting and nutrition advice
>Doesn't shill any BS products
>Triggers redditors
>Is a master troll
>Triggers frauds like junkie ward and Kali "The Booty Warrior" Muscle

Attached: jason blaha.jpg (900x900, 88K)

This thread is failed bait.
NON-NEGOTIABLE

>strong as fuck
His lifts are shit for his bodyweight and time training

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-184924~2.png (1080x358, 35K)

319 is a pretty good bench but yeah hes big for his height. how long has he been training?

I hit 405 squat, 515 dead and 295 bench at 180. Not saying I'm superman, but this dude really weak to be competitive. Dont follow him so not sure about his advice.

his old row videos are the best on youtube, best form and correctly differentiates between a barbell and yates row

Decades

go to sleep blahino

Attached: 1554841530582.png (446x720, 151K)

For 1 rep??
Just for one rep I think is advanced in symmetric strength which is very decent.
Post body tho.

Yea just for singles, also those are gym maxes not comp maxes. I never competed, but went to a few of my friends meets. I would have gotten crushed if I did though.

Attached: 20190409_222956~2.jpg (2419x3717, 1.35M)

If this isn't bait then you should be playing in active high speed traffic now

Blaha is a joke, AD already BTFO'd this fucking moron years ago. Why anyone even watches him ironically anymore beyond me. He's tired, he's boring, he's racist and I don't fucking like him.

Attached: BlahaVAlphaDestiny.png (2518x1026, 335K)

He racist af tho

This is pathetic. Also he roided. He’s an ignorant, vile, weak little bitch

Bloho

I have a 305 bench, 440 squat, 515 deadlift and I weigh 185.

Dude isn't anything special and neither am I.

he's based for hating muslims

Fuck arabs and islam

Yo dawg chill it with the hate

> master troll
> blocks anyone who even remotely criticizes him

Pick one

Attached: 1554337803944.jpg (677x678, 180K)

Blaha will last far longer than gymcel destiny. Blahaism is taking off while AD's channel is already dying.

I pretty much only take advice from him. Sounds advice, doesn't complicate things and he actually lifts heavy weights as opposed to the rest of youtubers.

literally both of them are pathetic incels larping as "alpha males"

He and his wildebeest of a wife are a couple of borderline personality disorders clinging together on the edge of poverty.

>>Strong as fuck despite shit genetics

Weak as fuck for 20 years training, of failure, fucking fat as fatass ugly physique

Bad lifting and nutrition advice he never follows himself

Can't shill products because nobody wants him to represent their product

Cringe and cringe, autistic troll

Hes overall a pathological liar and fraud for 20 years, who constantly lies about himself and props himself up to others despite being a complete fucking failure in most areas of life

He is a piece of shit

Impressive claims, but you just don't look that big up top. Everyone wants a six pack, but I think you'd look better and more convincing bulked.

Blaha is the ultimate reddit, pleb, and newfag filter. He has been a personality in the online fitness community from day one. He has always been there. When all the others have come and gone, Blaha stayed on top, because Blaha only seeks truth and the triggering of thin skinned boomers and zoomers.

Reminder than Bloho uses a pink vibrator